Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Bring The Dead, Take The Living - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bring The Dead, Take The Living (370 Views)

Ovunda Ihunwo Sets Port Harcourt Alive With 'Hopes Of The Living Dead' / Corridor Of Hell: Guardians Of The Dead / Bring The Sugar And Not The Junks (an Allegory By Akintayo Akinjide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bring The Dead, Take The Living by gimmehear(f): 6:48pm On May 04, 2019
Bring the dead, take the living.

Dear God, I ain’t here to do a blasphemy.

I know and understand that you have power to change who should leave and who should stay.

Therefore I want to do my negotiations with the hope that it works.

Give back Yar’ Adua take Buhari, that man has created more problem that he can solve.

Take Li Kesh, give us Dagrin, I’m tired of listening to raps that constantly contaminate my soul.

Take some police, give back those soldiers who died in war, fighting for the peace of our dear Country, the police are really of no use.

Take two idiots singing praises to our wicked politicians, bring back Fela Kuti, that dude is got no one preaching his legacy of truth.

Take some of our lecturers, give us the right one back, those guys do not know education should be taught steps by steps.

Bring back Paul take Daddy Freeze, that dude is causing more problem on earth with his lack of understanding.

Give back Josiah Akindayomi, take Rev. Jide Macaulay, that dude understands nothing about inordinate passion.

Bring back, those course mate we have lost, take some alive, those one I want you to take have no value for life.

Bring back Awolowo, take Oshimole; that man has caused more problem than the world can handle.

Bring back Abiola, take Elrufia, his wisdom isn’t useful though you gave him much.

Bring back Professor.Dora Akunyili take Mrs Christiana Ayodele, bad foods and drugs are being produced yearly and Nigerians are losing their lives.

Take Professors of your words who are no doers of your words, give back Pius Adesanmi, the man is a lover and a doer of your word.

Bring back those good students union government who died for the passion of change, take those we have now, they will end up becoming bad politicians who make life unbearable for your people.
Give us Herbert Marcualay, take Tinubu, he is become a curse on the children of Odua
Give back all the Martyr who died in your name, take everyone who abuse, kill, or inflict pains on people because of religion, power, affluence and influence… The world deserve some peace, with too much weed, the seeds will not grow.

That in beseeching you, we may find hope, and peace.

A letter to God Almighty.

Written : Temi Badmus
http://gimmehear.com/bring-the-dead-take-the-living/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Willful Surprise / EBIERE BY KARISPEN / Help Pls, Literaturelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.