Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity (16090 Views)

Kalu, Gbajabiamila In Closed Door Meeting At Kalu's Aso Villa Residence (photos) / Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by NaijaMutant(f): 7:55pm On May 04, 2019
Hon Femi Gbajabiamila, an elder At House on the Rock Church In Abuja, now remembered that his ancestors were Muslims and need to USE them to win the Speaker position. This is morally repugnant.
How can such a man be trusted to lead Nigeria at this time of our history? Defrauding God and humanity. - Chidi Cali

Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by codedguy1(m): 8:55pm On May 04, 2019
Is he recognized as an elder in House on the rock Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by muykem: 9:04pm On May 04, 2019
I don't understand. Where is it written that a person must belongs to one religion?

3 Likes

Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by chloride6: 9:44pm On May 04, 2019
OP your pain is real....

grin

2 Likes

Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by delkuf(m): 10:01pm On May 04, 2019
This is the problem I have with many Churches today. they are quick to people because they are rich and they splash money around. That is one thing I like about winners. You hardly see them give titles to just like that. Before you quote me, go and do your research
Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2019
Femi has always identify himself as a Muslim. I don't know where you see that elder or no elder shit from.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by delpee(f): 10:21pm On May 04, 2019
Femi is a Muslim. His wife is a Christian though. He has never denied that.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by Austincrow(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2019
@OP always verify your facts before your submission. Picture don't lie. Femi is a muslim!!!

4 Likes

Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by Pearlyakin(m): 4:40am On May 05, 2019
Do politicians really have a religion that they practice, they all belong to the three.

1 Like

Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by MorufuAtanda: 4:52am On May 05, 2019
Gbaja the criminal fraudster duped a woman of $350,000 while practicing law in the USA. His godfather Thiefnuubu the drug lord can pump all the money in the world to shore up his popularity, Gbaja will still lose when the reps elect their leader.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:27am On May 05, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Gbaja the criminal fraudster duped a woman of $350,000 while practicing law in the USA. His godfather Thiefnuubu the drug lord can pump all the money in the world to shore up his popularity, Gbaja will still lose when the reps elect their leader.

And.... you are close to drinking Sniper with your creepy obsession with Yorubas.

I suspect you are IbrahimDamola etc.

IF your mum shares the same Afonja obsession , maybe you are really Yoruba .... shocked

and the Igbo man is your foster father and not your biological papa cheesy grin

I advise you to tell your mum to swear with Amadioha & Bible that it wasn't an Afonja banging.

She would be stammering..."Biko, emmmmm, emmm", "Ndi Yeroba get sugary mouth and sweeti prickeh" in Igbo Accent

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by MorufuAtanda: 5:30am On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

And.... you are close to drinking Sniper with your creepy obsession with Yorubas.

IF your mum shares the same Okoro obsession , maybe you are really omo yibbo ....

and the yoruba man is your foster father and not your biological papa cheesy grin

I advise you to tell my mum to swear with sango & quoran that it wasn't an Okoro banging.

She would be stammering..."yeeeeee...oko Omo Ibo oloko nla Fe pa MI o"

My dear Yoruba Muslim brother, I agree with you. May Allah sumobillahi be with you. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:36am On May 05, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

My dear Yoruba Muslim brother, I agree with you. May Allah sumobillahi be with you. grin

That's ma niggah, IsaAbubakar aka SiliasNwude aka Olanipekun1 aka RemiTinubu grin

4 Likes

Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by MorufuAtanda: 5:38am On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

That's ma niggah, IsaAbubakar aka SiliasNwude aka Olanipekun1 aka RemiTinubu grin

Wa gbayi! Omo Iya MI! E je ka gbe cup WA!

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by RemiTinubu(f): 5:39am On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

IF your mum shares the same Afonja obsession , maybe you are really Yoruba .... shocked

and the Igbo man is your foster father and not your biological papa cheesy grin

I advise you to tell your mum to swear with Amadioha & Bible that it wasn't an Afonja banging.

She would be stammering..."Biko, emmmmm, emmm", "Ndi Yeroba get sugary mouth and sweet prickeh" in Igbo Accent
grin
Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:41am On May 05, 2019
RemiTinubu:

rule 2

IsaAbubakar. Ceasefire nah. Haba. We don agree taytay. I bin think say na u get the moniker.

No start war this morning oo

3 Likes

Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by RemiTinubu(f): 5:46am On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

IsaAbubakar. Ceasefire nah. Haba. We don agree taytay. I bin think say na u get the moniker.

No start war this morning oo
edited

though my name is Remi Tinubu
Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:47am On May 05, 2019
RemiTinubu:
edited

though my name is Remi Tinubu

...and I have a secret. I am the Queen of England. wink

I am just running a political experiment on my former & present colonies tongue

3 Likes

Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:30am On May 05, 2019
How can Muslims be leading both houses..... At same time....

APc are projecting Muslims to lead both upper and lower chambers.. .

This is against equity justice and fairness ...

Right now we have a Muslim Senate President and a Christain speaker for the lower chamber..

What message is APc trying to pass to Christians with this?
Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by modik(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2019
Muzzzlim muuuuizzzlim muzilim

Buhari, Lawan, gbajabiamila

God pass APC'
Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by olas24u(f): 9:37am On May 05, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Stop the hate
Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by shevy878: 1:05pm On May 05, 2019
muykem:
I don't understand. Where is it written that a person must belongs to one religion?
My brother You're lost in oblivion.
Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by dokyOloye: 1:14pm On May 05, 2019
olas24u:

Stop the hate
You've wilfully chosen to ignore the veracity of the part where it was stated he stole his client's money in the US and talk of an imaginary 'hate'.
I guess this is the Yoruba sophistication on display.
Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by olas24u(f): 1:15pm On May 05, 2019
dokyOloye:

You've wilfully chosen to ignore the veracity of the part where it was stated he stole his client's money in the US.
But you just followed the news and did not follow the conclusion.just stop hating progress and join and you will also derive from it.
Re: Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity by olas24u(f): 1:17pm On May 05, 2019
dokyOloye:

You've wilfully chosen to ignore the veracity of the part where it was stated he stole his client's money in the US and talk of an imaginary 'hate'.
You can't keep supporting the wrong people against people that accomdate you and allow you do business .if you support ,we will all be out of this bondage in a few years.

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) / The Moment Datti-Ahmed Arrived Plateau For Presidential Campaign Rally (Video) / Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.