Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Can You Write?then Earn 1k Per Article You Write On This New Health Platform. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Can You Write?then Earn 1k Per Article You Write On This New Health Platform. (658 Views)

Writer Wanted ₦10k Per Article / New Health Site That Pays You 1k Per Health Article You Write For Them. / New Health Site That Pays You 1k Per Health Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Write?then Earn 1k Per Article You Write On This New Health Platform. by schoolnews(m): 8:26pm On May 04, 2019
If you are good at writing articles, then there is no reason why you shouldn't be making money with your writing skill.

1k may be little but when you write more articles, you earn more. Articles are just 500 words and above.
If you can write five per day, that is 5k pet day and you are paid every Friday.
Find more details about this profitable platform here https://bepaiddaily..com/p/blog-page.html?m=1

Re: Can You Write?then Earn 1k Per Article You Write On This New Health Platform. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2019
How is writing more articles making 1K not little any longer.... What you wrote would be as stoopid as saying: I need someone to braid hair for 100 Nairas per head, it may seem low but the more head you braid the more money you will earn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Write?then Earn 1k Per Article You Write On This New Health Platform. by schoolnews(m): 11:41pm On May 04, 2019
Well! You have a point. It is really not for everybody.It is for those who don't mind. 1k per article may be little but it's better than being idle doing nothing. Besides there is another way to earn apart from articles. I think you should get to the site and see details for yourself.
Re: Can You Write?then Earn 1k Per Article You Write On This New Health Platform. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:51pm On May 04, 2019
schoolnews:
Well! You have a point. It is really not for everybody.It is for those who don't mind. 1k per article may be little but it's better than being idle doing nothing. Besides there is another way to earn apart from articles. I think you should get to the site and see details for yourself.

Bro, it's just very little, and as much as it is better than doing nothing, this is technically the same as slavery (aka telling hungry people that they can get food if they worked 18hs a day FOR FREE)

1 Like

Re: Can You Write?then Earn 1k Per Article You Write On This New Health Platform. by schoolnews(m): 10:28am On May 05, 2019
Well! That's your opinion. If you are not interested, just let it go. I am a writer and I have enough spare time to write 500 words articles in minutes, so I write more. Some people working full time earn salaries as low as 20k ,30k per month, and I sit in my room and write at least 5 articles of just #500 words and in 4 days earn the 20k that some people earn working elsewhere. So which is slavery? We know that there are better writing opportunities out there but 1k per article is what the site can pay. So if you are not interested, just let go and stop complaining. Someone can at least use it to put cash together and face something else. No one is forcing you to do it. Those of us doing it know why and we are not complaining. So what is your problem? Besides have you provided job for anyone before? With 1k per article, I earn at least 80k and above per month. Please, just let this go if you are not interested. Those who need it will take advantage of it. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Transparent Bottles Needed / Clearvu Fence / 14k Followers Instagram Account For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.