Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh (2311 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Bobrisky Fires Back- "Tonto Dikeh Used To Beg Me Money Regularly"- See Evidence / I’ll Never Regret Loving You, Even Though You Didn’t Love Me Back – Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by Antoeni(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2019
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike has finally revealed the only condition that will make her take back her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill.
Taking to Instagram on Saturday, Tonto who recently dragged her ex-husband through the mud in an interview says, she can only accept him back into her life just to kill him.

As for those who think she should stop granting interviews, she says she would stop only when ‘her heart says she should stop.’
“You see I think a lot of you are missing the point here, no one, I mean absolutely no one can make me stop speaking the truth.

“I already said it, I’m totally shameless especially when I am fighting for my life!! So you can send in all the comic skits, I will help repost! Make we all laugh together!

“No one married with me. No one was beaten with me. No one enjoyed with me. etc, so I mean no one will ever dictate to me how to act out or what form I choose to vent my anger!

“Facts is if I hear PIM again from this man on an interview, I will be up again doing exactly this same thing but this time even worse using more documented proofs! I don’t look for trouble but I am the last to ever leave it.

“Am I hurt? F*ck yes! (don’t use me then come out to the world and lie on me. Use me and keep walking. Do I want him back? Even him knows the answer, Only maybe to KILL him(which I will never DO cause my baby gonna Holdup on me + I’m better than Murder)

“Do I want child support? Hell no, with my son, I’m too selfish!! If he is able to afford child support constantly, he will have the right to hold my child; as long as he can’t afford that(which is the case here) he has no right to come close to my child!! And that’s exactly what I want)

“So my people I ain’t going to stop until my hear says stop. If I love and respect you, please don’t call my phone on this subject. You will be totally disrespected! You can, however, call to PRAY!!”

https://www.informationng.com/2019/05/the-only-condition-that-will-make-me-take-churchill-back-tonto-dikeh.html

1 Like

Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by popsy2(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2019
This post is one ticket to FP.
Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by Antoeni(m): 9:41pm On May 04, 2019
The question is if the Churchill still wants u bk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by PlayerMeji: 9:46pm On May 04, 2019
Ok
Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by Antoeni(m): 9:48pm On May 04, 2019
Churchill could have saved us all this wahala by swearing an affidavit to become an Obasanjo by association.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 04, 2019
Antoeni:
All these Churchill fighters.

Let me type it in terms you'll understand. She say if she want am back, na to kill am, but she no go do am, because she big pass to kill person. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by Antoeni(m): 9:51pm On May 04, 2019
Who also notice that Nigerians stopped criticising Buhari because of Tonto Dikeh and Regina Daniels?

Congratulations to Buhari and APC, your juju worked wella �

1 Like

Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by ojun50(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2019
You marry na problem, you want take yr time them go remind you yr age....... If them like make them remarry na there problem be dat,
Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2019
While the man has moved on with his life, this lady is still going on and on and on......

2 Likes

Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by Antoeni(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2019
Mercy Johnson is celebrating Wedding anniversary, Tonto is Busy mocking the father of your only child in public.

1 Like

Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by Lagosfinder(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2019
Pained woman

2 Likes

Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by SenorFax(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2019
Tonto or toto. May God save we the men from shameless women ooo.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by emeijeh(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2019
Tonto,

Shut up!
Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by 4koff: 5:27am On May 05, 2019
This is what Happens when you marry an olosho. Na you first leave man or man leave?

Today this, tomorrow that. E be like say either you no well, or you been think say he go beg you.

As the matter don be like this, make you hide yourself small, make somebody else still see something date. Because as you dey carry on so, nothing go remain when go enter person eye o!

There are two things when you no take into consideration before you comot for your husband house.

1. Your Age (You have passed your Prime) You seethe old man when marry Regina Daniels as she young reach.

2. You don be 2nd Hand. (With all your Shakara, e go hard for you to get young man like Churchill again)

Meanwhilly, you don over yawn. How you want take go back to your vomit now?

1 Like

Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by lawman88(m): 5:42am On May 05, 2019
Something is telling me that the only person Tonto needed now and she will calm down is her mother, but unfortunately her mother died when she was a teenager. Believe me, if her mother is alive, Tonto condition won't be worse like this. There is a level of depression that when it hits you, you just have to leave your house and stay with love one for a while. Staying alone will not help in the healing process
Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by Michelle55: 7:55am On May 05, 2019
Churchill accepting her back is like welcoming fire and brimstone to his bossom.. Nothing kills a man faster than a woman who has an uncouth tongue and venom in her heart.. What happens to moving on and acting civil for their son's sake? Anyways, social media has been the downfall of many homes today and it's certainly won't be the last.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by oyatz(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2019
Churchill don buy market
Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by tchidi066(f): 9:13am On May 05, 2019
Dis woman needs to take a chill pill... Na only she be divorcee...
Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2019
If na me be Churchill ,i for Don vex reply.
That kind of reply that will make her run mad unclad. May God not let me come across this kind of woman as girlfriend or wife o. I use my self as a point of contact to all my nigerian guys all over the globe.
May we never marry or date such ...if u r there saaaaay...
Amen!
Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:47am On May 05, 2019
Antoeni:
The BEST RESPONSE.
The Question should be, if CHURCHILL would want to put up with a POSSESSED INFERNO
Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:51am On May 05, 2019
Antoeni:
Mercy Johnson is celebrating Wedding anniversary, Tonto is Busy mocking the father of your only child in public.
Are they mates..??
TONTO needs BRAIN TRANSPLANT
While MESSI JOHNSON should be TonTo’s marriage role model
Re: The Only Condition That Will Make Me Take Churchill Back – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:53am On May 05, 2019
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of Toke Makiwa And Sonwo-olu That People Talking / BBNaija Tobi Bakre Set To Marry His Girlfriend, Kim Oprah Soon / Laura Ikeji Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pictures This Morning. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.