Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) (42663 Views)

Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-harcourt / Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-harcourt (photos&video) / (video) Moment Shatta Slapped His Bodyguard For Allowing The Fans Grab His Leg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 10:17pm On May 04, 2019
This man has amazed social media users with his ability to do things with his legs, feet and toes.

In a video shared online, the man was seen holding cigarette and smoking it with his leg.

He so removed his cap from his head with his leg and fanned himself with the cap still using his leg.

Social media users who were amazed by the man's talent have these to say....

Watch the shocking video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/man-holds-cigarette-and-smokes-with-his.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 10:18pm On May 04, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by markidoo(m): 5:56am On May 05, 2019
I was this flexible, age and lack of regular training caught up with me.

4 Likes

Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2019
i have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by partnerbizz4: 4:24pm On May 05, 2019
If this type catch you in spoon style ee tongue embarassed sad

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by yungsmart(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2019
mtcheww I can do better. can he use his leg to drive?
Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by SMUTHKAY: 7:25pm On May 05, 2019
K
Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by dayleke: 7:25pm On May 05, 2019
markidoo:
I was this flexible, age and lack of regular training caught up with me.

Is it too late?
You can still be na.
Never say never
Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by Magnumproperty: 7:25pm On May 05, 2019
His hands should be chopped off asap. He doesn't need them!!!

7 Likes

Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by dgbanj: 7:26pm On May 05, 2019
5 bedroom duplex for sale at Crown estate lagos.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 7:26pm On May 05, 2019
Is it just me, I don't find this funny.

This makes no single sense

Maybe....

When he thinks of cigarette, how can he die?

6 Likes

Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2019
Di pics don stay na
Meanwhile Congrats bro u made it to b recognised
Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2019
This is our own local contortionist grin. If it was in a better country, someone or the Government would have just picked him up and sponsored him. That guy has the talent in him to make him famous and rich

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by serverconnect(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2019
Talented smoker
Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 05, 2019
leg work angry
Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by jetz(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2019
Dat leg is as black as coal

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2019
grin

Don't be surprised he is a Nairalander!!!

These are the type we always beg to Receive sense all the time......Cos of adverse effect of weed on them...

Look the same guy here!!!....Black feet everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by GiftedHands77: 7:27pm On May 05, 2019
Another celebrity loading....
Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by advocate666: 7:28pm On May 05, 2019
How is this any good for mankind?
Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:28pm On May 05, 2019
grin

Hope he has now won an Oscar award for this performance
Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by Sixaxis: 7:30pm On May 05, 2019
That leg is damn dirty sha..
How wl his heart be??
Damn!!!
Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by Amuocha: 7:31pm On May 05, 2019
Bass man
My brown beans go soon done grin
Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by BuyACar(f): 7:31pm On May 05, 2019
See the dirty leg that is being advertised grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2019
What's his gain
Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2019
Seen and noted.
Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2019
I believe you guys are just joining the internet, all these stale videos you are all sharing

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by visijo(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2019
Lol old video

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) by gurunlocker: 7:46pm On May 05, 2019
Lol.... He should go to Nigerian Got Talent!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hunt For Fuel In Lagos / Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.