Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

PHOTOS: I’m Getting Flown To DJ Around The World – Dj Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: I’m Getting Flown To DJ Around The World – Dj Cuppy (300 Views)

LEAK? Nobody Has My RAW UNDER Photos,i’m Not On Facebook’–vickie Ama-video=pics / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: I’m Getting Flown To DJ Around The World – Dj Cuppy by nigeriapenmedia: 10:50pm On May 04, 2019
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy says people are starting to realise that her DJ-ing career is not a joke.

According to Cuppy, who is the daughter of one of Nigeria’s richest men, she is getting flown to DJ around the world.

Taking to her twitter handle on Saturday, she wrote: I think people are stating to realise this is not a joke… I’m getting flown out to DJ around the world! ���

See post

See More Photos Below;

News Source: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/im-getting-flown-to-dj-around-the-world-dj-cuppy/

Lalasticlala
Re: PHOTOS: I’m Getting Flown To DJ Around The World – Dj Cuppy by nigeriapenmedia: 10:52pm On May 04, 2019

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

“being A Prostitute Is Not A Crime. It Is A Job They Chose.”_nse Ikpe-etim / David Beckham Banned From Driving For Using Mobile Phone / Real Reason EFCC Arrested Popular Musicians Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.