Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Gifts Loom - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Gifts Loom (1247 Views)

Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gifts Loom by paulboy20: 11:18pm On May 04, 2019
HOW LOOM WORKS
You join a group
You pay the sum of 5h
Once you pay, you'll be added to a loom chart
Once 8 people are achieved, that's the total sum of 4k, the loom will divided and you'll advance to the next spot.
Then when it's your turn, it will be your account number that will be given out to be paid into.
8 people to complete 4K and then you're good to go.
Simple and sturdy.

NB: Everybody on the group chat is referring people, it's not on one person only, if not it'll be ridiculously slow.

Let's get this dough!�

Just DM me and let's cash out. 5h for 4k. At your convenience
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///LHRRndjs93y9Hy1dkA2udq
Re: Gifts Loom by wemicoal(m): 12:35am On May 05, 2019
paulboy20:
HOW LOOM WORKS
You join a group
You pay the sum of 5h
Once you pay, you'll be added to a loom chart
Once 8 people are achieved, that's the total sum of 4k, the loom will divided and you'll advance to the next spot.
Then when it's your turn, it will be your account number that will be given out to be paid into.
8 people to complete 4K and then you're good to go.
Simple and sturdy.

NB: Everybody on the group chat is referring people, it's not on one person only, if not it'll be ridiculously slow.

Let's get this dough!�

Just DM me and let's cash out. 5h for 4k. At your convenience
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///LHRRndjs93y9Hy1dkA2udq

Is this a whatsapp group?

(1) (Reply)

Invest And Make Unlimited Profit Per Day From PAMM Account Trasders/managers / Earn BAT Tokens With BAT Browser & Refer Your Friends $5 Each / Invest In Our Fish/poultry Farm With Good Returns Of 20% In 4months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.