Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Bandits Attack Ex-gov Bafarawa’s House, Kill One, Kidnap Nephew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Ex-gov Bafarawa’s House, Kill One, Kidnap Nephew (815 Views)

Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land / Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Attack Ex-gov Bafarawa’s House, Kill One, Kidnap Nephew by Giftedhand92: 11:43pm On May 04, 2019
A former governor of Sokoto State, Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa Some suspected bandits have attacked the residence of the former Governor of Sokoto state, Attahiru Bafarawa and killed his security guard, Abdullahi Jijji.

The attack came barely 24 hours after the ex-Governor launched a foundation in Abuja named after him which he said would help in proffering solutions to the incessant banditry and kidnapping, particularly in the northern part of Nigeria.

The attackers also abducted his 16 year-old nephew, Abdulrasheed Sa’idu who was at the house at the time. Confirming the attack, the Director General, Bafarawa Foundation, Dr. Sulaiman Shu’aibu Shinkafi said the attack occurred around 9pm on Friday.

Shinkafi added that the bandits, numbering about 60 and armed with AK47 riffles came on motorcycles and bought N5, 000 fuel in the town before attacking the house.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/bandits-attack-ex-gov-bafarawas-house-kill-one-kidnap-nephew/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Bandits Attack Ex-gov Bafarawa’s House, Kill One, Kidnap Nephew by vertueptime: 12:01am On May 05, 2019
Let them go after the leaders who failed nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Ex-gov Bafarawa’s House, Kill One, Kidnap Nephew by Nobody: 12:05am On May 05, 2019
Revolution has commenced in the north already. What we see today is the consequence of over a decade of suffering and neglect of the northern youths and almanjerais, by their leaders.the armed bandits are now on the trail of the elites in the north. For how long would they keep driving bulletproof vehicles all around? When other regions declared free education at a time, they discouraged that and embezzled all the funds meant for that programm.

Won koi tii ri nkankan

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Ex-gov Bafarawa’s House, Kill One, Kidnap Nephew by soberdrunk(m): 12:09am On May 05, 2019
Ghen ghen! I will be lying if I say I am not happy with the new trend, it is time for them to start having sleepless nights too, my people have a saying that "omo ti a ba ko lo ma gbe ile ta ko ta"(A child we refuse to train is the child that will sell the house we built) angry
Re: Bandits Attack Ex-gov Bafarawa’s House, Kill One, Kidnap Nephew by nazicartel(m): 2:06am On May 05, 2019
what is really happening.... Nigeria is technically hot
Re: Bandits Attack Ex-gov Bafarawa’s House, Kill One, Kidnap Nephew by MorufuAtanda: 5:43am On May 05, 2019
They are not terrorists, they are just ordinary friends of bafarawa. They simply came to thank him for looting the state dry while he was governor.
Re: Bandits Attack Ex-gov Bafarawa’s House, Kill One, Kidnap Nephew by shortgun(m): 6:17am On May 05, 2019
Gradually the northern leaders are starting to fill the heat.
Re: Bandits Attack Ex-gov Bafarawa’s House, Kill One, Kidnap Nephew by Olatunji1929: 8:07am On May 05, 2019
APC thugs attacked bafarawa don't twist it
Re: Bandits Attack Ex-gov Bafarawa’s House, Kill One, Kidnap Nephew by Niaja4real(m): 9:04am On May 05, 2019
vertueptime:
Let them go after the leaders who failed nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Bans Motorcycles In 7 States Over Insecurity / Tinubu In Trouble As Group Endorses Goje For Senate Leadership / Ondo To Employ 2000 Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.