Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How To Apply For Indexing?/how To Make Payment: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Apply For Indexing?/how To Make Payment: (218 Views)

I Want To Apply Chemical Peel On Flat Warts On My Face / Who Has A Step By Step Guide On How To Apply For UK Health And Care Visa / How To Apply Starch To A Shirt Using Cold Water Starch: Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Indexing?/how To Make Payment: by ekene17: 4:46am On May 05, 2019
Requirements:
Applicants are to supply scanned copy of the following documents / credentials to process an indexing application:
One recent colour passport photograph not more than 15kb in size, width of 130px and height of 182px in Jpeg format only
2. O'level Examination Certificates (i.e. WAEC, NECO or GCE) not more than 200kb in Jpeg format only.
3. Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age not more than 200kb in Jpeg format only.
4. Testimonial not more than 200kb in .Jpeg format only

Learn more here: https://goldensomtutorials.com/2019/05/05/how-to-apply-for-indexing-how-to-make-payment-image/

(1) (Reply)

China Builds 158 Internet Hospitals To Curb Congestion / Alpha Meta Cures Diabetes, Arthritis, Asthma, Meningitis & Kidney Problem. / Ondo Records 800 Cases Of Drug-resistant Tuberculosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.