Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce (38424 Views)

Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday / Bukky Wright Acquires A House In U.S (Photo) / Bukky Wright Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Stillthebest: 3:09pm On May 05, 2019
Kendumazy:
Fine boy! Congrats!! If I no get money to train my children well, wetin I gain? I gain rubbish.

You won't gain rubbish cus u will get money
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Stillthebest: 3:11pm On May 05, 2019
iammo:
wink

Proper investment of entertainment + kpekus hustling money. Unlike some people that would waste theirs on clubing, Luxury cars, Useless Mansions with empty bedrooms, and later end up begging fans for help when things goes south.

Yinka Ayefele managed to build a small network of hotels , event centers and Radio station spaning some Southwest states,

Taiye currency that is expected to be "local " and "Razz " trained his kid in school, now he is the youngest lawmaker in Oyo state at the age of 25

Who asks you?
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Kendumazy(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2019
Stillthebest:

You won't gain rubbish cus u will get money

It's rubbish joor. Don't you know that if you don't take care of your children, they might not amount to anything in future and thats rubbish for you. The money you didn't spend on them, give it to them then, they will squander it within a twinkle of an eye. Train your children man.
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by iammo(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2019
Stillthebest:

Who asks you?

Who asked you to ask me? Asking messenger

1 Like

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Tareq1105: 3:25pm On May 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
This is d real deal.....

Miracle dey learn work for where this one dey.

Bukky weldone, acting money well invested.

Congratulations sis Bukky. E jere awon Omo yin loruko Jesu.
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Stillthebest: 3:29pm On May 05, 2019
iammo:

Who asked you to ask me? Asking messenger

Lol
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Stillthebest: 3:32pm On May 05, 2019
Kendumazy:

It's rubbish joor. Don't you know that if you don't take care of your children, they might not amount to anything in future and thats rubbish for you. The money you didn't spend on them, give it to them then, they will squander it within a twinkle of an eye. Train your children man.

Why I said you will get money to train them and thus u won't gain rubbish
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Olorunnim: 3:45pm On May 05, 2019
unclexofficial:
Bukky Wright's son, Eniola, has bagged a diploma from the United States Airforce and the Nollywood actress was very much around to cheer him up. The proud mother who shared photos from the event, wrote 'Father lord I bless your name. Congratulations oko mi. You will continue to go from glory to glory in Jesus mighty name'. 

Here are photos of Bukky Wright’s son as he bagged a diploma from the United States Airforce below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/actress-bukky-wrights-son-bags-diploma-from-the-united-states-airforce/

All our children going to join foreign military...
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by gcof(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2019
Blacksoweto:
;

Learn which work? That’s an airman course,
Do you know the meaning of airmen in the air force? A recruit with no rank
grin
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by bamasite(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Adeniyii2017: 4:55pm On May 05, 2019
Stillthebest:

Why I said you will get money to trained them and thus u won't gain rubbish
You for don leave am.. the guy no understand prayer! I connect to am sha, money is a must!
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Legendguru: 5:07pm On May 05, 2019
good
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by RevBright(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2019
sholatem:
She's a grandma sef,having 1 or 2 grandchild /children
hummmm are you one of them Eyin monitoring spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Sheriman(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2019
If it was to say the boy dey 9Ja Nii E for don be Church Boy Goers.. Nigeria like Religion like Mad
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by catalan15(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2019
Congrats....
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by mechanics(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2019
Congrats to him.
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by rexericx(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2019
Congratulations bukky n son

We all must do our best to giv our kids good opportunity

Train dem
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Worksunlimited: 9:46pm On May 05, 2019
Blacksoweto:
;

Learn which work? That’s an airman course,
Do you know the meaning of airmen in the air force? A recruit with no rank

True

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today (Photos) / Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos / Davido Hosts Popcaan In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.