Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Bandits: Fulani To Flush Out Criminals From Forest----igp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits: Fulani To Flush Out Criminals From Forest----igp (370 Views)

Why Does BUHARI Always Pet BokoHaram, Bandits & Fulani Herders But Kill Igbos? / Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits: Fulani To Flush Out Criminals From Forest----igp by chosen04(f): 7:10am On May 05, 2019
Bandits: Fulani To Flush Out Criminals From Forests ------ IGP

The acting Inspector General of Police, Muhammad Adamu, has disclosed that the Miyyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) has agreed with security agencies to flush out the remnants of suspected bandits hiding in various bushes.

Adamu, who stated this on Friday after a closed-door meeting held inside presidential Lodge, Birnin-Kebbi, with various leaders of the association from various communities, said they told the security agencies that those bandits were not all of Fulani extraction

Our correspondent reports that the delegation from President Muhammadu Buhari comprised the Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Danbazau; acting Inspector General of Police, Muhammad Adamu and Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State. The delegation held a closed-door meeting with various leaders of Fulani under the aegis of MACBAN. The meeting lasted for four hours.

Speaking with newsmen, the acting Inspector General of Police said: “The essence of the meeting was to dialogue with Fulani leaders and we have heard from them. If the dialogue fails, we shall take necessary actions against them. We will take measures to dialogue with the bandits to become better citizens, but if that fails, we will deal with them"

“We have discussed with them and they have agreed to work with us and they agreed that those bandits in the bush are not all of Fulani extraction. So they are ready to work with us to flush them out.”

Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu also told newsmen that in line with the master plan of President Muhammadu Buhari, the delegates met the Fulani leaders on how to integrate them into the planning.

In his remark, Danbazau said the reason they were in Kebbi was to meet the leaders of the association to ensure their fully integrated into the Federal government plan.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bandits-fulani-agreed-to-flush-out-criminals-in-forests-igp/
Re: Bandits: Fulani To Flush Out Criminals From Forest----igp by chosen04(f): 7:11am On May 05, 2019
What is this country turning out under this FULANI government headed by Buhari
Re: Bandits: Fulani To Flush Out Criminals From Forest----igp by Nukilia: 7:25am On May 05, 2019
I see... Meaning more guns to the Fulani's so that they can flush out their family members from the bush... cheesy grin grin

How did we manage to get here?...
Re: Bandits: Fulani To Flush Out Criminals From Forest----igp by Turantula(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2019
If I talk now my beloved yoruba muslims will call me ipod

1 Like

Re: Bandits: Fulani To Flush Out Criminals From Forest----igp by Shelumiel: 7:33am On May 05, 2019
This story tells us one thing : the Nigerian police is so incompetent it needs the help of terrorist to flush out other terrorist .

1 Like

Re: Bandits: Fulani To Flush Out Criminals From Forest----igp by OkunrinOloro: 7:40am On May 05, 2019
So arming Fullanus Herdsmen so that they can fight Fullanus bandits is the dullard's latest brainwave?

And when the Fullanus Herdsmen you have armed start doing what they're known for doing, are you going to arm another set of Fullanus Herdsmen to stop them as well?

Nigerians enjoy the stupidity you voted for.

This one you're seeing now is just the appetizer. The real show will commence after May 29th.

Next Level things.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Missing Adewura Found Dead In Lagos Canal / Bribery: DSS Gave Me Money I Gave Lawan – Otedola Tells Court / Nigerian Police Caught On Camera Harassing Students In Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.