Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby (53922 Views)

DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University / Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by GOLDENMAMA(f): 4:03pm On May 05, 2019
Where is the tears? Hmm lovely father
Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by bestpunterever: 4:07pm On May 05, 2019
Is goin forever?
Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by blowjohn(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
See dressing ooo.

U go fear now.
Still beta pass tuface and phyno dressing
Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by safarigirl(f): 4:08pm On May 05, 2019
morpheus24:
Jim, This your English na wa o, just speak simply you do not have to speak in Jargon, it simply exposes the lack of your grasp of the english language and sentence formation.

E.g Instead of saying "I have my oversized shades to obscure suspicions" simply say. "I wore shades to conceal my identity" or I wore dark shades to hide my identity".
you don't understand the English and you are trying to correct it

By "I have my oversized shades to obscure suspicion", he meant that the shades will ensure no one will suspect he's in tears. You don't read words as standalone, you read them in relation to the words that precede them as well, it is called a sentence for a reason.

You should all be grateful to Jim Iyke for being one of few Nigerian entertainers with a stellar grasp of English.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by blowjohn(m): 4:10pm On May 05, 2019
morpheus24:
Jim, This your English na wa o, just speak simply you do not have to speak in Jargon, it simply exposes the lack of your grasp of the english language and sentence formation.

E.g Instead of saying "I have my oversized shades to obscure suspicions" simply say. "I wore shades to conceal my identity" or I wore dark shades to hide my identity".

Suspicions......the tears.... The crying.
Not identity.... The person.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by Legendguru: 4:14pm On May 05, 2019
hmmm
Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by Paul112(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2019
Jim iyke is an actor, he is probably acting another movie titled "the baby crying dad"

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by LowerPriceData0(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2019
You go Hire photographer to snap as he is Crying..

FOR CHEAPEST DATA PLAN MTN, AIRTEL, & 9MOBILE. CLICK HERE!
Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by Isnow: 4:27pm On May 05, 2019
Ciaos:
Papa show off, you no dey tire!!?. Yeye dey smell! If you no tell people, dem go know? Later una go say make people mind their business, and na una dey carry una self come outside.

I tireooo...was he not the one that gave out his phone to someone for him to be snapped? nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by Vacora(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2019
From all the hardworking fathers on Nairaland, we advise you to ‘man da fvck up!” grin
Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 05, 2019
My Cat wept too as he parts with his new kitten.

Next!!!!!!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by olayiwola158(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2019
Nigeria celebrity shaa, na wettin person no go hear. whey I don dey console, dey plan to type RIP as I saw crying. haaa ileyi tun gaooo
Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by AuroraB(f): 4:46pm On May 05, 2019
Kingkun69:
Jim iyke ORIGINAL GANGSTAR
N'ibo n'iyen shocked

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeews

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 05, 2019
419 Jim
Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by bizzibodi(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2019
blowjohn:

Suspicions......the tears.... The crying.
Not identity.... The person.
No mind d serial failure of wasc English language papers,he lacks comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by bizzibodi(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2019
Jim Iyke na grown up Bambino,he shld be d one on diaper with a pacifier pasted to his big lips....Agbaya!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by lomprico(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2019
Drama king! grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by Thalinzrcng: 5:05pm On May 05, 2019
nero2face:
So him go hire photographer to snap as him dey cry... Then come post am online, OP come copy and paste for NL...both Jim Iyke, the camera man and the OP...una sence get contamination

grin grin grin grin grin. ..hard lol .
U are a fvcking idiot, my guy. It should be obvious the pic was taken by his wife. But ur post is still fvcking hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 05, 2019
safarigirl:

By "I have my oversized shades to obscure suspicion", he meant that the shades will ensure no one will suspect he's in tears. You don't read words as standalone, you read them in relation to the words that precede them as well, it is called a sentence for a reason.

You should all be grateful to Jim Iyke for being one of few Nigerian entertainers with a stellar grasp of English.
My crush, nice
Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by Thalinzrcng: 5:15pm On May 05, 2019
morpheus24:

My guy...you went full ret@rd with your post.
Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by QueenBeeQBQ: 5:30pm On May 05, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
See dressing ooo.

As in ehn... The first thing l thought of when I saw this was, is that why he's dressed like dus numbri?
Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by Sconty09(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2019
damiloladuke:
Nigerian actor and entrepreneur Jim Iyke, who just welcomed a new baby, has written on how emotional he got when he was about parting with the baby and his mother at the airport.

The actor who apparently was on his way to Paris, as deduced from his post, mentioned that though it was hard to let go, he had to get back to business and will be back in few months.

He then chipped in that he would surely cry for some moments, while enmeshed in the thought of the love he has for his family.

“A man is not supposed to cry. I believe it principally. Kids know with a certain primordial instinct beyond logic when there’s a parting. My guy started bawling for no apparent reason. I gave him a warm bottle at the airport, kissed him and his mama and walked away abruptly.

I’m gon hold myself together till I’m in the comfort of my seat then I’ll cry quietly for 20 mins. I hv my oversized shades to obscure suspicions, no worries…..Then I’ll order a stiff gin and tonic and mentally calm down as I’ve trained myself to do.

See u in a couple of months my guy. Apparently, Papa is not as strong as he deemed this particular principle.

Love is stronger.
Back to work. Back to my regiment to get rid of the daddy weight …
Wish me safe flight guys.
God bless.” Jim Iyke wrote

https://lailasnews.com/jim-iyke-weeps-as-he-parts-with-his-new-baby/

lalasticlala

Sometimes I wondered how Nigeria got to this state of despair ,then I realized it's a collective contribution from all of her citizens. We deviated from the core values and guiding principles that our ancestors hold very dear in the name of civilization. Why having baby when you will be absent in his life and posting pic of you sobering over your deliberate action.
Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by morpheus24: 6:01pm On May 05, 2019
safarigirl:

Whether you substitute the word "identity" in the interpretation or you use "tears" his sentence structure is jargon parading itself as proper sentence formation.

case in point

"My Dog Bingo meandered through the fields in full oblivious nature panting frantically at the cognaizance that he would not locate his bone"

"versus "My Dog Bingo wondered around aimlessly, sad at the fact that he had lost his bone"

He does this in many of his write ups.

Don't jump on the messenger for pointing this out.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 05, 2019
morpheus24:

He meant he wore shades to hide his tears
Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by adisababa1234: 6:15pm On May 05, 2019
If to sey u marry early u for sure of grown up man today.
Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by hokafor(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2019
Dressed like a priate, going to Paris .who is the baby mama?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by gidgiddy: 6:55pm On May 05, 2019
Next time we see Jim Iyke. It will be probably be with his third child from his third baby mama
Re: Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby by verycheese: 7:02pm On May 05, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
See dressing ooo.

A swear, like armed robber own. Everything about that guy is freaking funny in a slighty sad way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors / Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest / Yomi Fabiyi Kisses A Female Fan At A Bus Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.