Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) (33204 Views)

Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda / Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert / Senate Moves To Tackle Erosion In South-East (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by 400billionman: 2:56pm On May 06, 2019
ogmask:

What in your opinion will Atiku do differently if he becomes president.

Your level of exposure made you ask that question.

No two people, in fact no two illiterates will lead exactly the same way.

And you know Atiku is no illiterate.

Every single person has a minimum standard they can condone in life. If you have worked in a multinational or top corporate environment, you won't ask this silly question.

If you have seen, not even entered Atiku's office and the remuneration of his staff members, you will know Nigerians including you, deserve a better life.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by 400billionman: 3:04pm On May 06, 2019
MetaPhysical:

No one else live in igboland beside you ibos. Your people used to take pictures of erosion and upload on internet. What happened that we dont see anymore even though they still occur regularly? We would like to know. Are you people suppressing information over there? Hiding what the general public need to know?

Oga, Yoruba people full Igbo land. Some are friends, former colleagues and tenants.

Some have started buying land to develop in Igbo land, married Igbo wives and born half caste looking kids.

Stay there, make trailer climb your okada.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by 400billionman: 3:07pm On May 06, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Abeg stop speaking of that mediocre Obi in sqme sentence with a high performer like Fashola.

Obi that sat in government office over 6yrs and the state IGR did not even increase 0.001%. Who is Obi?

Sir, if Anambra makes the IGR of Lagos, Anambra will be like New York.

I don't even compare myself with Anambrarians. They are the most innovative set of people in Nigeria. In their city state.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by engrchykae(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2019
[quotwe o\alsoe author=columbus007 post=78118018]But i hear say billionaires dey that nnewi now,abi na mouth? . [/quote]we also heard that the useless federal gov ernment doesnt care whether the southeast is eroded or not.
when it happen to other parts of the country,it will become a responsibility of the federal government but when it happens to the southeast it will become the responsibility of nnewi billionaires.
nigeria is a disgrace to the proud negro race.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Walala(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2019
So a group of people that constantly beat their chest that they do not need any government assistance and that they are the only ones that can fix Nigeria because they are Jews (LMAO) are actually liars and are no better than people from Togo not to talk of Nigeria.

Nigeria is bad for majority of citizens and everyone needs the government assistance so please CAN YOU FOOLS KEEP QUIET and stop thinking you're better than anyone and lets work to fix the fu**ing shit hole called Nigeria. In 2023, voting for Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be the beginning of the transformation that Nigeria needs. He is the most educated president we will ever have and his records are there in Lagos for all to see.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 06, 2019
MetaPhysical:

SE is the most deficient enclave in all of Africa. If you know a place in Africa with worse record point it out.

None
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by ogmask: 5:03pm On May 06, 2019
400billionman:

Your level of exposure made you ask that question.

No two people, in fact no two illiterates will lead exactly the same way.

And you know Atiku is no illiterate.

Every single person has a minimum standard they can condone in life. If you have worked in a multinational or top corporate environment, you won't ask this silly question.

If you have seen, not even entered Atiku's office and the remuneration of his staff members, you will know Nigerians including you, deserve a better life.

After insulting your grand father you still failed to answer the question. Mr multinational yiu still haven't answered the question. That's if you even understand the question sef. If yiu know hoW these guys cut corners to make themselves rich you won't mention any Nigerian as a rich and successful biz man. A simple question u ended up exposing your ignorance. How you turned a simple harmless question into a war zone tells alot about your personality. Too many low lifers in here. God help them pls.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Ofemannnu: 5:24pm On May 06, 2019
mmorah6:
they hawk gala and build storey building u mine skull and still live in brown roof

Only Ibadan city is more developed than Igboland.
You mean these brown roofs in the tiny,scanty modern buildings and undeveloped Igboland?

Igboland..

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by remi1444: 5:36pm On May 06, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Is this funny?
Smh for narrow mindedness and covet tribalism.
It is asserted that out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by MetaPhysical: 5:39pm On May 06, 2019
400billionman:

Oga, Yoruba people full Igbo land. Some are friends, former colleagues and tenants.

Some have started buying land to develop in Igbo land, married Igbo wives and born half caste looking kids.

You hear your brothers on vacation home from West speaking Yoruba and dressed in Agbada you mistake them for Yoruba. Siddon there.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by LazyGold(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2019
mmorah6:
they hawk gala and build storey building u mine skull and still live in brown roof

That because you are too poor to build houses, so they build storey buildings for you to live in cheesy
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by plaindealer: 7:03pm On May 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Abakilike boasts of four flyovers non in Akure and Osogbo grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6545108_received10215259288894602_jpeg_jpega3a28050c176d7710528747a41935b1b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6545110_received10215259289054606_jpeg_jpeg8fa5b56abf9bf81b7a1e603469dc78b9

They not only have a flyover in Osogbo, they have a complete interchange that's even more comprehensive than a flyover.

Osun is actually above your level.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by oyatz(m): 10:01pm On May 06, 2019
It's the responsibility of Anambra State Government to fix that erosion problem.

Wiseandtrue:

What accidental erosion are you talking about

Are you telling me that it happened in a day

Isn't the job of the president to search and solve problems

If leadership is not easy, he should resign

Abi them plant him placenta for the seat
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by oyatz(m): 10:09pm On May 06, 2019
And how many Indians, Lebanese or Chinese abandon Beiruts, Mumbai or Shanghai to come and hawk Gala in traffic or work as Prostitutes in Lagos, Abeokuta, Otta, Oyo, Ogbomosho, Ore, Shagamu or Oshogbo?

Igbos are mostly economic migrants, not Technical expertriates.

Obi1kenobi:

The population of the 5 SE states compares well with the 5 SW states outside Lagos. Or the SS states. Or the Middle Belt states. Or the NE states. Not sure where this weird myth comes from about how the SE is deserted. SE people travel around because we're mercantile people and trading entails movement to seek out markets and consumers. Lebanese or Indians or Chinese people aren't flooding Nigeria because Lagos is better than Beirut or Mumbai or New Delhi or Shanghai or Hong Kong. They moved here because they saw markets here for their goods or products.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by duncun: 10:14pm On May 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by oyatz(m): 10:23pm On May 06, 2019
You are correct.
Untill recently I ventured into private business, I started seeing Yorubas based in Onitsha, Aba or Enugu but these are very few compared to the Igbos that live in the S/west.

As someone who is very close to the Igbos, I sometimes wonder why this enmity online when in real life, Igbos are the largest numbers of Yoruba's friends/partners.

I know so many friends, colleagues, neighbours that are half Yoruba,half Igbos (they plenty for Kano and Lagos States)

Uptil today, I have only seen 3 Yorubas that speak and understand Igbo language but I can't count the numbers of Igbos that speak or understand Yoruba Language.

400billionman:

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2019
oyatz:
And how many Indians, Lebanese or Chinese abandon Beiruts, Mumbai or Shanghai to come and hawk Gala in traffic or work as Prostitutes in Lagos, Abeokuta, Otta, Oyo, Ogbomosho, Ore, Shagamu or Oshogbo?

Igbos are mostly economic migrants, not Technical expertriates.

That's not the point though. The point is that leaving one's homeland is not necessarily because the destination is better. Most of the agbo hawkers in the SE are Yoruba. Because they are looking for a new market for their product, not because the SE holds opportunities that their homeland lacks. There is absolutely nothing special in Oshogbo or Ogbomosho or Ore or Shagamu or Ibadan that you wouldn't find in Onitsha or Awka or Asaba or Nnewi or Enugu or Owerri or Aba.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:18pm On May 06, 2019
plaindealer:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6545108_received10215259288894602_jpeg_jpega3a28050c176d7710528747a41935b1b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6545110_received10215259289054606_jpeg_jpeg8fa5b56abf9bf81b7a1e603469dc78b9

They not only have a flyover in Osogbo, they have a complete interchange that's even more comprehensive than a flyover.

Osun is actually above your level.

An expert in urban planning or someone who knows Osogbo much better than me may have to explain it to me, but that interchange looks a waste of money. The surrounding area consists of uncleared bush and sparse settlements and there doesn't seem enough vehicular traffic at that junction to warrant an interchange being built there. It seems like the classic white elephant project either designed to siphon money, or a bit of an ego trip by Aregbesola.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by plaindealer: 12:27am On May 07, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

An expert in urban planning or someone who knows Osogbo much better than me may have to explain it to me, but that interchange looks a waste of money. The surrounding area consists of uncleared bush and sparse settlements and there doesn't seem enough vehicular traffic at that junction to warrant an interchange being built there. It seems like the classic white elephant project either designed to siphon money, or a bit of an ego trip by Aregbesola.

1. This is not an urban area, it's a combination of interstate freeway, flyover and interchange.

2. Saying an interstate freeway is a waste of money is mediocre thinking and illiterate mentality.

Do I really have to lecture you about the socio/economic importance of interstate freeway?

You are just a layman with jundiced views, bigoted and layman mentality anyway, why bother? I know your type.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by MetaPhysical: 12:40am On May 07, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

An interchange is a connector for vehicular traffic to change route from inter-state roads to metro roads. It is a add/drop link for a travelling driver to enter town or for one departing town to exit.

It would usually not have volume one finds on metro roads and it would be further on the outskirts and far away from developed estates.

Lagos/Ibadan expressway is stretching to connect with Oyo, Ogbomosho and Ilorin. Another connect goes to Oshogbo, Ede, Offa and so on. This interchange road is well thought out. Good investment for Osun!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:45am On May 07, 2019
plaindealer:

1. This is not an urban area, it's a combination of interstate freeway, flyover and interchange.

2. Saying an interstate freeway is a waste of money is mediocre thinking and mentality.

Do I really have to lecture you about the socio/economic importance of interstate freeway?

You are just a layman with jundiced views, bigoted and layman mentality anyway, why bother?

The emboldened was the only thing relevant in the sanctimonious ramblings above. You might have noted the part below in my earlier comment:

An expert in urban planning or someone who knows Osogbo much better than me may have to explain it to me

But that didn't stop your fit. Calling somebody a "layman" is not an insult, by the way. A layman is simply someone without specialized knowledge in a subject matter which means every single human being on earth is a layman in several subject matters. I don't know anything about Oshogbo so yes, I'm a layman about Oshogbo. Funny how you didn't appear here with your fake outrage about "bigotry" when your brothers repeated the exact same comment about Ebonyi flyovers.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by plaindealer: 2:35am On May 07, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

The emboldened was the only thing relevant in the sanctimonious ramblings above. You might have noted the part below in my earlier comment:

But that didn't stop your fit. Calling somebody a "layman" is not an insult, by the way. A layman is simply someone without specialized knowledge in a subject matter which means every single human being on earth is a layman in several subject matters. I don't know anything about Oshogbo so yes, I'm a layman about Oshogbo. Funny how you didn't appear here with your fake outrage about "bigotry" when your brothers repeated the exact same comment about Ebonyi flyovers.

1. The poster above you adequately lectured you and even took my own lecture a little further to educate and highlight your layman understanding and meaning of interstate freeway/Interchange. Saying thanks would have sufficed instead of compounding your layman rendition with unnecessary tantrums.

2. Was it not obvious that you don't know anything about Osogbo and the importance of roads and the socio-economic value of interstate freeways and connecting interchanges that directs traffic, goods and services to different parts of the state and surrounding states.

3. You called yourself a layman when you inferred urban planning when in fact freeways and interchanges are always on the outskirts of cities and urban areas.

4. I don't have bothers on NL and I did not engage you in any discussion about Abakaliki on NL, you should have confined your abakaliki discussion to the discussion about akakaliki, eboyin and the people in that discussion instead of venturing into a discussion that's obviously way above your grade level.

I actually know people like you, you go from thread to thread and post to post with bigotry, tribalism and ethnicism on your mind instead of intelligent discussion. Next time, play at your bigotry and tribalism level.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Afamed: 4:01am On May 07, 2019
SLAP44:

How come only him saw this bad road from his base in Lagos and him only can upload it from Lagos, so the government of Anambra is unaware?

Joe Igbokwe doesn't even know the name of the road in his own hometown?

Think!
You sound frustrated every time , you comment
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by oduademonest: 4:26am On May 07, 2019
There are no engineers in the whole of Yiiiboland to take care of the problem?

No Yiiiibo billionaire to finance the repair

No Yiibo Nairaland to post this trash on

SMH for Beeafraudland
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:29am On May 07, 2019
plaindealer:

1. The poster above you adequately lectured you and even took my own lecture a little further to educate and highlight your layman understanding and meaning of interstate freeway/Interchange. Saying thanks would have sufficed instead of compounding your layman rendition with unnecessary tantrums.

2. Was it not obvious that you don't know anything about Osogbo and the importance of roads and the socio-economic value of interstate freeways and connecting interchanges that directs traffic, goods and services to different parts of the state and surrounding states.

3. You called yourself a layman when you inferred urban planning when in fact freeways and interchanges are always on the outskirts of cities and urban areas.

4. I don't have bothers on NL and I did not engage you in any discussion about Abakaliki on NL, you should have confined your abakaliki discussion to the discussion about akakaliki, eboyin and the people in that discussion instead of venturing into a discussion that's obviously way above your grade level.

I actually know people like you, you go from thread to thread and post to post with bigotry, tribalism and ethnicism on your mind instead of intelligent discussion. Next time, play at your bigotry and tribalism level.

Loool @ this pompous clown with every second word in his rambling being something about "educate" and "intelligent discussion" and "layman" and "grade level" and blah, blah,..... grin Anyone that spends that amount of time preening about his intellect is one seriously insecure individual. I don't give 2 fuccks about your image laundering, chest-beating pontificating. If you came to this thread, a clear cesspit of tribalistic trolling that anyone familiar with Nairaland would have sussed out from its title alone, for an "intelligent discussion", you're not nearly as bright as you clearly believe you are.

Again, I called it an urban area cos I presumed it was an urban area in Oshogbo and prefaced my comment with admitting my own ignorance about Oshogbo and even opened myself up to learning from someone who knew better about the area. It was spelt out there in the very comment you quoted before you barged in with your absurd sanctimonious outrage and tantrum. Spare me the fake outrage about "bigotry". If you cared about it, there are tons of comments above that demand your attention. But don't let me stop your moral preening and intellectual posturing.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by plaindealer: 11:12am On May 07, 2019
[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Loool @ this pompous clown with every second word in his rambling being something about "educate" and "intelligent discussion" and "layman" and "grade level" and blah, blah,..... grin Anyone that spends that amount of time preening about his intellect is one seriously insecure individual. I don't give 2 fuccks about your image laundering, chest-beating pontificating. If you came to this thread, a clear cesspit of tribalistic trolling that anyone familiar with Nairaland would have sussed out from its title alone, for an "intelligent discussion", you're not nearly as bright as you clearly believe you are.

Again, I called it an urban area cos I presumed it was an urban area in Oshogbo and prefaced my comment with admitting my own ignorance about Oshogbo and even opened myself up to learning from someone who knew better about the area. It was spelt out there in the very comment you quoted before you barged in with your absurd sanctimonious outrage and tantrum. Spare me the fake outrage about "bigotry". If you cared about it, there are tons of comments above that demand your attention. But don't let me stop your moral preening and intellectual posturing.
[/s]

You presumed it was an urban area in Osogbo? Do you even know the meaning of urban? The picture obviously doesn't look urban and on top of that, labelling an interstate freeway a white elephant project was just sad and unfortunate, it revealed how porous you are upstairs.

You should have confined yourself to the tribal abakaliki discussion where they hurt your tribal feelings instead of venturing into something above your depth and understanding.

Funny how you didn't appear here with your fake outrage about "bigotry" when your brothers repeated the exact same comment about Ebonyi flyovers.

This is your quote and the reason why you are upset and going back and forth with me, you are ranting because other people hurt your feelings about your abakaliki, you are nothing but an ethnically challenged and lowly tribal soldier.

You really don't have to take out your tribal and bigoted frustration on me.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

You presumed it was an urban area in Osogbo? Do you even know the meaning of urban? The picture obviously doesn't look urban and on top of that, labelling an interstate freeway a white elephant project was just sad and unfortunate, it revealed how porous you are upstairs.

You should have confined yourself to the tribal abakaliki discussion where they hurt your tribal feelings instead of venturing into something above your depth and understanding.

This is your quote and the reason why you are upset and going back and forth with me, you are ranting because other people hurt your feelings about your abakaliki, you are nothing but an ethnically challenged and lowly tribal soldier.

You really don't have to take out your tribal and bigoted frustration on me.

Oh, we should also get into the semantics of what "urban" means? And I didn't say anything about the "interstate freeway", you cretin. There was no place I was critical of a freeway - something only someone of poor comprehension skills (despite your laughable intellectual posturing) or a liar would have extrapolated from my comment. I was talking about the utility value of the trumpet interchange. Freeways also come with standard road intersections at grade level and must not have interchanges.

No, I choose not to "confine myself" with talking about Abakaliki and no internet faceless nonentity can dictate what I should confine myself to. You're talking about "bigoted frustrations", but you're the insufferable, whiny, little biitch who has burst in here with intemperate rants rambling about "laymen". grin The funny thing is before you came in here whining like a little biitch, my most critical comment was directed at a fellow Igbo person who engages in these childish threads. Meanwhile, you, the non-bigot in a thread that is overrun with tribalistic trolling only seemed to reserve your ire for one of the most innocuous comments in the thread because it hurts your precious sensibilities. Funny guy.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by plaindealer: 6:08pm On May 07, 2019
[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Oh, we should also get into the semantics of what "urban" means? And I didn't say anything about the "interstate freeway", you cretin. There was no place I was critical of a freeway - something only someone of poor comprehension skills (despite your laughable intellectual posturing) or a liar would have extrapolated from my comment. I was talking about the utility value of the trumpet interchange. Freeways also come with standard road intersections at grade level and must not have interchanges.

No, I choose not to "confine myself" with talking about Abakaliki and no internet faceless nonentity can dictate what I should confine myself to. You're talking about "bigoted frustrations", but you're the insufferable, whiny, little biitch who has burst in here with intemperate rants rambling about "laymen". grin The funny thing is before you came in here whining like a little biitch, my most critical comment was directed at a fellow Igbo person who engages in these childish threads. Meanwhile, you, the non-bigot in a thread that is overrun with tribalistic trolling only seemed to reserve your ire for one of the most innocuous comments in the thread because it hurts your precious sensibilities. Funny guy.
[/s]

Now, you are getting boring and redundant.

You are not in any credible position to say anything about the socio-economic value of an interstate freeway with interchange linking 2 states because it's self explanatory, but sadly flew over your head because of your layman understanding and interpretation of the word urban and your pedestrian and tribal worries about abakaliki.

So, you don't want to confine yourself to your your abakaliki discussion where they hurt your tribal feelings and instead forcefully insert yourself into an unrelated discussion that you are so clueless about? Where is the sens and wisdom in that?

Interstate freeway in urban area? lol.. Now, you are making me laugh. Are you a 2 year old baby?

You are way out of your shallow depth.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by nonsobaba: 6:43pm On May 07, 2019
oyatz:
It's the responsibility of Anambra State Government to fix that erosion problem.

I am from Anambra but truth be told, I dey shame for Nnewi. It is not everything you leave to the government. Nnewi is the town with the most billionaires in not just Anambra state but the entire Igboland but a trip to that village doesn't show even the slightest indication that rich people come from there. They have left their town to rot while parading billions in Lagos and PH. They can't even learn from their Awka-Etiti neighbours what community development entails. Awka-Etiti is a town near Nnewi with far less billionaires but they have tarred virtually every road in their community and believe me, would have tackled that erosion problem in Nnewi themselves if it were in their own town.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Now, you are getting boring and redundant.

You are not in any credible position to say anything about the socio-economic value of an interstate freeway with interchange linking 2 states because it's self explanatory, but sadly flew over your head because of your layman interpretation of the word urban, your pedestrian and tribal worries about abakaliki.

So, you don't want to confine yourself to your your abakaliki discussion where they hurt your tribal feelings and instead forcefully insert yourself into an unrelated discussion that you are so clueless about? Where is the sens and wisdom in that?

Interstate freeway in urban area? lol.. Now, you are making me laugh. Are you a 2 year old baby?

You are way out of your shallow depth.

Wow.....nigga is certainly a master in the art of projection, projecting his own tediousness and boorishness on others.
I'm not here ""explaining" the socio-economic value of anything. A tribalistic thread whose sole purpose was to ridicule a part of the country for its ecological problems with erosion is no place for "explaining" anything. Neither did I dispute anything about the value of an "interstate freeway" anywhere, though your witless interpretation sought to make it out so.
Your butthurt feelings is the reason you're here boring me with your humorless outrage - yet, you spend time talking about my feelings.

Way of out whose depth? You? Nigga, you're on Nairaland. Every loser here is a fuccking legend in their own witless minds. grin You think your intellectual posturing and endlessly droning on about "laymen" "mediocrity", "depth" and other pretentious claptrap makes you look any less another random chestbeating fuckwit on an anonymous forum? Sorry, pal. I'm not impressed in the slightest.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2019
nonsobaba:
I am from Anambra but truth be told, I dey shame for Nnewi. It is not everything you leave to the government. Nnewi is the town with the most billionaires in not just Anambra state but the entire Igboland but a trip to that village doesn't show even the slightest indication that rich people come from there. They have left their town to rot while parading billions in Lagos and PH. They can't even learn from their Awka-Etiti neighbours what community development entails. Awka-Etiti is a town near Nnewi with far less billionaires but they have tarred virtually every road in their community and believe me, would have tackled that erosion problem in Nnewi themselves if it were in their own town.

Erosion cut through the road having done significant damage to the topography of the area. It has nothing to do with tarring roads. Some communities are luckier than others and less susceptible to erosion damage. It's a problem for the state government and even the Federal government to tackle. It's not a simple matter of digging up the soil and tarring the road which communities do all the time.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by plaindealer: 7:43pm On May 07, 2019
[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Wow.....nigga is certainly a master in the art of projection, projecting his own tediousness and boorishness on others.
I'm not here ""explaining" the socio-economic value of anything. A tribalistic thread whose sole purpose was to ridicule a part of the country for its ecological problems with erosion is no place for "explaining" anything. Neither did I dispute anything about the value of an "interstate freeway" anywhere, though your witless interpretation sought to make it out so.
Your butthurt feelings is the reason you're here boring me with your humorless outrage - yet, you spend time talking about my feelings.

Way of out whose depth? You? Nigga, you're on Nairaland. Every loser here is a fuccking legend in their own witless minds. grin You think your intellectual posturing and endlessly droning on about "laymen" "mediocrity", "depth" and other pretentious claptrap makes you look any less another random chestbeating fuckwit on an anonymous forum? Sorry, pal. I'm not impressed in the slightest.
[/s]

I was serious about you getting boring, now you are annoyingly boring.

When people like you try to swim outside your shallow confines, you quickly get lost and end up throwing tantrums and using juvenile curse words to find your way back to your shallow environment.

Spend more time learning and familiarizing yourself with basic words like Urban, interchange, freeways, expressways and the socio economic values of interstate freeways instead or barking incoherently with profanities, gutter and meaningless curse words.

Poor you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Announces Recovery Of N3.4 Trillion In One Year / Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye / Welcome Party Held For Festus Keyamo In His Hometown, Effurun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.