Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Edo Peeps Please How Do I Get Here? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo Peeps Please How Do I Get Here? (524 Views)

Make Atleast 5K Daily, Branded Merchs And Meet Cool Peeps As A Gwala Activator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Peeps Please How Do I Get Here? by thegloor: 8:41am On May 05, 2019
I do know my way to Ring road from Delta but that's all. How do I get to IKHUENIRO? Make una help abeg. Either from ring road or Delta directly.

Re: Edo Peeps Please How Do I Get Here? by czarina(f): 9:16am On May 05, 2019
I'm not sure I'm still correct though, but let me try.

From Ring road, take a bus going to Ramat park, you may even get directly from Ring road to Agbor park. From either Ramat park or Agbor park, tell them to drop you at Ikhueniro bye pass.

P. S

Don't forget to ask for directions to the bus parks wherever you drop.

1 Like

Re: Edo Peeps Please How Do I Get Here? by czarina(f): 9:23am On May 05, 2019
Where in Delta are you by the way? You may not need to go a the way to Ring road if you're coming from places like Agbor.
Re: Edo Peeps Please How Do I Get Here? by ekene101: 10:49am On May 05, 2019
For ease,drop by byepass in Benin instead of going to ring road,then take a taxi going to ikhuen. Very easy. The taxi will go through byepass instead of going round ring road and wasting time and money.

1 Like

Re: Edo Peeps Please How Do I Get Here? by ekene101: 10:49am On May 05, 2019
For ease,drop by byepass in Benin instead of going to ring road,then take a taxi going to ikhuen. Very easy. The taxi will go through byepass instead of going round ring road and wasting time and money.
Re: Edo Peeps Please How Do I Get Here? by thegloor: 10:10am On May 06, 2019
czarina:
Where in Delta are you by the way? You may not need to go a the way to Ring road if you're coming from places like Agbor.

I am coming in from Warri
Re: Edo Peeps Please How Do I Get Here? by thegloor: 10:11am On May 06, 2019
czarina:
I'm not sure I'm still correct though, but let me try.

From Ring road, take a bus going to Ramat park, you may even get directly from Ring road to Agbor park. From either Ramat park or Agbor park, tell them to drop you at Ikhueniro bye pass.

P. S

Don't forget to ask for directions to the bus parks wherever you drop.

thanks alot
Re: Edo Peeps Please How Do I Get Here? by thegloor: 10:11am On May 06, 2019
ekene101:

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make A Living Blogging as a corper / All A Corper Can Do With The WIWA App / NYSC Members, Rejoice On Social Media Over 33K Newly Allawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.