Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (27379 Views)

Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram / Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by tstx(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2019
Sad

See my signature
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Realist5: 10:40am On May 05, 2019
Is he Solomon?
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Imstrong2(m): 10:40am On May 05, 2019
When you are passionate about soul winning and you find yourself in region that is against your Faith wisdom is profitable to direct..May God rescue him

7 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by abbeyty(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2019
The govt should stop deploying them to unsafe north most especialy if the student is not from the north

4 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by kayuseful: 10:43am On May 05, 2019
See everyone blaming the guy, forgetting that Borno has a fairly large Christian population and number of churches

6 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Speedo17(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2019
Even in Maiduguri Town a BH can work past you and you don't know. So they are everywhere and after gathering info they strike. Corps member in Bornu State?

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by sammychimex(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2019
Are graduates still posted to the north east?

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:44am On May 05, 2019
He brought such upon himself.

Stupidity at its peak.
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by MorufuAtanda: 10:45am On May 05, 2019
Nysc should post only we Yoruba Muslim corpers to Borno. We are Muslims, shekau loves us so much.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:45am On May 05, 2019
id4sho:

That's how one Believers world guy was trying to win a soul by standing on the kerb of a mosque in Minna way back.

Common sense is not common
So it is a good thing that Muslims have decided to be bloodthirsty?

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2019
I remembered vividly how they killed one one preaching in kubwa some years back. Wisdom is profitable.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by erons22(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Bigii(m): 10:50am On May 05, 2019
Name sounds like My Idoma brother from Benue.

May the Lord of Paul and Silas rescue you from the hands of the evil men.

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:52am On May 05, 2019
DonBenny77:
Some problems are self inflicted.

I would never carry a bible and evangelize openly in a northern state its like embarking on suicide mission

Did the news say he carried bible while evangelizing??
Don't equate the picture with what happened....bokoharam abduct people from their homes, school, jobs, etc...they could have abducted him cause he's preaching and it could be after preaching, and it might be after preaching..km his way home or another time of the day.....remember the news didn't even say he was abducted with the pastor....

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by gozzlin: 10:54am On May 05, 2019
Village people at work.

You know you are an only son yet you had to go to Maiduguri to serve. And on top of that you had to try to preach to boko haram fighters. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Maket: 10:55am On May 05, 2019
He us too tall to be a victim of Bokoharam.
Buhari and co take note to do all you could to bring him and others in captivity home.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by BluntBoy(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2019
Mk93:

So it is a good thing that Muslims have decided to be bloodthirsty?

What he is saying is that one must be wise when dealing with bloodthirsty people.

It is foolishness to go to the kerb of a mosque in a Northern state, especially, and be preaching.

It is not only foolish but also rude.

Remember even Jesus talked about what is Caesar's and what is God's. If you look beyond that saying, you would see that Jesus Himself is not against us applying wisdom in our dealings with religious fanatics.
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by ibietela2(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2019
ladiesreject:
Since when did they resume posting corp members to Borno state?

NYSC really messed up.

My thoughts and prayers are with him

Question i wanted to ask
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by snowball11(m): 10:58am On May 05, 2019
I wonder who still accept serving in the north in this day and time! That region is suffering from religion extrimism and should be avoided like a plague!

Praying for your safe return home!

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by IMASTEX: 10:58am On May 05, 2019
Born2Breed:
If I could remember vividly the Bible says "temptation will come but he will give us power to overcome it".

Never read "walk into a temptatious situation"

This kain thing dem take dey blame dead body.
I wonder oh. Let us not into temptation is better than deliver us from evil.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by StarUp: 11:01am On May 05, 2019
Fear NOT NORTH

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by sexyberry06(f): 11:01am On May 05, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
RIP Abraham goodbye
How can you be so heartless?
Must you type if you don't have anything to say

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by oluwaahmed: 11:02am On May 05, 2019
God will see u through IJN. But nysc shd stop posting people to war torn areas ah ah. Me I won't even go to Bornu talkless of evangelising there. When pastors like Oyedepo, Adeboye and apostle Suleiman never carry their private jet go Bornu 4 evangelism na me go come go

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by hardizzle: 11:02am On May 05, 2019
[quote author=1StopRudeness post=78119317]

The abduct him on his way to IDP to give relieve material
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by damoobaba: 11:04am On May 05, 2019
The God of Oyedepo will rescue him
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Champneys: 11:04am On May 05, 2019
Abraham you are a stupi...d idio….t!
Christian evangelism in a troubled area where Islamic militants reign supreme?
Smh.
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Ozkar: 11:05am On May 05, 2019
NYSC actually doesn't care about the youth, just like the government doesn't care about Nigerians. Really bad that NYSC would keep sending young Nigerians to their possible deaths in an unstable North East.

The north don't want education or your religion, leave them alone. Stop posting southerners to the north-east!

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Stanweezy(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2019
Evangelism in Islamic Boko Haram terrain, bro surely na u in bite ur abductors
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2019
DonBenny77:
Some problems are self inflicted.

I would never carry a bible and evangelize openly in a northern state its like embarking on suicide mission
if you tell them this, they will call you unbeliever. Let them go and argue with boko Haram.

Someone should explain to us, where is buhari. He should come and end what he started

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:09am On May 05, 2019
sexyberry06:

How can you be so heartless?
Must you type if you don't have anything to say
but what he said is the truth. Why must a reasonable person go to maiduguri to start with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by oluwaahmed: 11:10am On May 05, 2019
That is the problem with Nigerian Christians. Since he was abducted has Living faith made any public comment? Have they put it everywer on national dailies so that people can know what's going on, have they had peaceful demonstration to the nations capital. Nigerian Christians have faith without works. What do u think will happen if ONE Muslim is abducted in the SE or SS I bet mumuric and area forum would have been fuming by now. We are so docile as Christians that a jihad is sweeping through and we don't even know. We sat down and did nothing when 12 states opted for sharia law Nigerian Christians sha.

7 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by nasirujj(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2019
Ayajmaster01:
Wtf, why are people so keen in ruining themselves, in a region where they said they will arrest anyone that didn't fast during Ramadan? He intentionally put himself into trouble, may God Almighty free him o

Ode to comment dey hungry you Abi, that's why you didn't even read b4 commenting, is Kano and maiduguri thesame thing, or you don't know state and capital Ewu always stereotyping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Nigerians Indicted Over $6m Fraud In US / Soldiers, Policeman, Others Attacked Over Missing Private Parts / Masquerades Arrested For Robbery In Agege, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.