Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Manchester United Wants To Sell £30m Flop During Summer Transfer Window - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Wants To Sell £30m Flop During Summer Transfer Window (1849 Views)

Manchester City Banned From UEFA Club Competitions For 2 Seasons & Fined €30m / Real Madrid Lead Europe With € 305m Spending In 2019 Summer Transfer Window / Man Utd Top Spending Chart With £148m In 2019 Summer Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Wants To Sell £30m Flop During Summer Transfer Window by Jaxmuneer(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2019
Manchester United have set out plans to sell former Arsenal player Alexis Sanchez during the summer transfer window.

The Chilean professional footballer joined Manchester United from Arsenal in January last year but has struggled to break into United starting eleven.

According to a publication by Daily Mail, the Red Devils will pay half of his £500,000-per-week wages in order to offload him this summer.

Meanwhile, there are speculations that Manchester United could sign Eintracht Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic as Sanchez replacement.

Luka Jovic scored for Eintracht Frankfurt at Commerzbank-Arena in their 1-1 Europa League draw against Chelsea.

https://abokiplay.com/how-manchester-united-plans-to-sell-out-flop-for-30m-soon/

Re: Manchester United Wants To Sell £30m Flop During Summer Transfer Window by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2019
this guy was a great star during his spell at arsenal only for him to flop under mounrinho.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Wants To Sell £30m Flop During Summer Transfer Window by cr7lomo: 7:13pm On May 05, 2019
His name is added to the number of great players that died the moment they joined mourinho...
Re: Manchester United Wants To Sell £30m Flop During Summer Transfer Window by Lillord(m): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2020
I really loves this site I give the ceo of this site really deserves an accolades. Well done for the hard and and smart work got this site. Don forget to I love this !
I love this !I love this !
I love this !

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Wants To Sell £30m Flop During Summer Transfer Window by swip88: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
He is a great star! I am following his carrier for a long time and used to watch https://betmobile-bd.com/ sometimes. There are a lot of information and also a huge betting opportunity if you are going to make money on sport.
Re: Manchester United Wants To Sell £30m Flop During Summer Transfer Window by Haryourmieykhun(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
Please come back home, Arteta is waiting for you
Re: Manchester United Wants To Sell £30m Flop During Summer Transfer Window by swip88: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Manchester United is a great football team. I used to bet on it sometimes and used https://1xbet-promo-code.net/ which is really popular way to get additional cash. I also prefer to watch different sport events and to know more about current matches.

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet Issue / So Black Runners Are Naturally Faster? / Funny Pictures From AFCON 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.