Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria (22008 Views)

Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by millhouse: 4:41pm On May 05, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I love this people. I wish I was a man. I would have joined them
hmmm u like bad guys abi .. see ya sef..lol

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by donaldde2: 4:58pm On May 05, 2019
EricBloodAxe:
Ahoy to all SDogs. Santa Riveira M Deckk BnK. Pally forever.

. pelee

4 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by XavierD(f): 4:58pm On May 05, 2019
What kind of nation can cultists build?

4 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by zeromeridian: 5:03pm On May 05, 2019
Odas 's' Odas
Ahoy to you parlies.
Barking from zeromeridian.

4 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by johnmba: 5:03pm On May 05, 2019
Guestlander:

My dear negro jew, you have no idea what a cult is.

Cult, confra, secret society all na the same.

Say no cultism.

5 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by paddyofboss(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2019
XavierD:
What kind of nation can cultists build?
Valhalla
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by Pablonkor: 5:05pm On May 05, 2019
omenkaLives:
We need that new nation honestly. One that has similarities to Valhalla, where there is no wahalla. cool
Never before heard of an SVC kinsman who speaks of Honesty and Peace
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by Pablonkor: 5:06pm On May 05, 2019
paddyofboss:
Valhalla
U knw d truth bro....stand for it!!!
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by Pablonkor: 5:07pm On May 05, 2019
zeromeridian:
Odas 's' Odas Ahoy to you parlies. Barking from zeromeridian.
Ahoy!!!
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by adedayoa2(f): 5:08pm On May 05, 2019
decatalyst:
SARS or police will not see them now and make plentiful arrests ooo grin grin

Fools!
arrest them for what na?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by Pablonkor: 5:10pm On May 05, 2019
adedayoa2:
arrest them for what na?
D qstn is ' can there even arrest them'
Have they got the license to arrest them My guy forget SARS no get liver when d Dogs Bark �

3 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by zeromeridian: 5:17pm On May 05, 2019
Pablonkor:

Ahoy!!!
Sally 4ever
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by simpleswazy(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2019
EricBloodAxe:
hoe e no b
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by frankyychiji(f): 5:19pm On May 05, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Don't start what you can't finish with this your gender something.

3 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by simpleswazy(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2019
simpleswazy:
hoe e no b
zeromeridian:
Odas 's' Odas
Ahoy to you parlies. no friend no foe
Barking from zeromeridian.
simpleswazy:
hoe e no b
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:22pm On May 05, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

My dear Yoruba Muslim brother, pyrates na cult. Dem dey fight for off campus when we dey school and they kill brutally.

lalasticlala Mynd44 he called Yoruba Muslim and I called him ipob Jew...you deleted my comment and left his. What kind of moderation is this? You guys should be fair.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by Olatunji1929: 5:23pm On May 05, 2019
omenkaLives:
Sometimes I wish I could meet some of you in real life. smiley smiley
I wish I could meet you too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by Soul47(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2019
Am not a gang member but wasn't a stranger to the folk neither.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 05, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
The National Association of Seadogs (NAS) has called for the emergence of new breed of nation builders to enhance the country’s unity, growth and development.

Several discussants at the Town Hall Meeting of the association, also known as Pyrates Confraternity, made the call on Saturday in Abuja.

Mr Dike Chukwumerije said that Nigeria was not excelling as a result of lack of committed leaders who had the country at heart and willing to do the right thing.

“We are pushing for the emergence of nation builders; this is one of the major problems facing this nation, which we need to overcome if we must move forward.

“We have the opportunity to show the world that we can build this nation; our advancement in getting along is one of the basic solutions, we have passed the age of petition and diplomacy.

“This is the age of action with the right people if we must move forward,’’ he said.

Chukwumerije, however, identified the qualities of a nation builder as a citizen who must see him or herself as Nigerian, one who must possess special kind of patriotism, in respect of the country’s values and ideals.

Similarly, Mr Chiemeka Ozumba, NAS First Mate, called on Nigerians to have a change of attitude to things that bring down the name of the country and think of progress.

Ozumba called on Nigerians to hold their political leaders accountable for whatever they had promised before the elections, adding that it was the only way the country could develop.

He also called on individuals to always contribute their quota toward meaningful development in the areas they find themselves.

Mr Stanley Nwobodo, President, Abuja Branch of NAS, there is an urgent need to call on the youths not to lose hope in the country, but find a way to contribute their quota.

“We, as the youths, must have the power of positive thinking if we are to build this nation, we must act positively in whatever we are doing or what we have undertaken to do.

Also, Mr Frank Okafor, Area 8 mate and Chairman of Northern Region of the association, pointed out that the country was better when the people did things together; as against when people began to become self-centered and parochial.

Okafor said that NAS had always stood against tribalism or ethnicity, adding that countries that promoted such divisions would not make progress.

“We submitted a bill for national integration to the then constitutional review conference, our members in the incoming National Assembly will bring up the bill again to be pass into law,’’ he stressed.

On his part, Mr John Oke, the National Publicity Secretary of NAS, called for unity among Nigerians, adding that NAS town hall meeting was to strategise on how the country would remain together and strong.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the town hall meeting had in attendance various resource persons as discussants, including Ms Moji Makanjuola, a former News Editor with the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA).

https://www.independent.ng/pyrates-confraternity-calls-for-emergence-of-new-nation-builders-in-nigeria/amp/

This post confirms 100% that Ngeneukwuenu is cilicmarin aka Ogbonna.

amuocha, senatordave, lzaa, immothep, RemiTinubu, decatalyst, amuocha, SarkinYarki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 05, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

"You wish" or you are? Keep deceiving those zombies.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by yunzy(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2019
[quote author=decatalyst post=78118861]SARS or police will not see them now and make plentiful arrests ooo grin grin

Fools!
E pass dem power bro ���
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by vioment: 5:54pm On May 05, 2019
Rubbish.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by dhareh: 5:59pm On May 05, 2019
EricBloodAxe:

Ahoy to all NAS

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by RemiTinubu(f): 6:02pm On May 05, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

This post confirms 100% that Ngeneukwuenu is cilicmarin aka Ogbonna.

amuocha, senatordave, lzaa, immothep, RemiTinubu, decatalyst, amuocha,

wait you dey doubt before?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by AbiBuruji722(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2019
Ahieeee to all living men on this Island
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by Chiemeka1: 6:27pm On May 05, 2019
Old men playing cultism. Shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2019
johnmba:

Cult, confra, secret society all na the same.
Say no cultism.
it's a registered body u hear...
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria by Nastofar(f): 6:35pm On May 05, 2019
Back in my school days, they were harmless, peaceful, and I have lots of them as friends. But now, I don't know anymore, kinda if confused!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Finds Olisa Metuh Guilty Of Laundering N400 Million / NNPC Announces Top-management Level Appointments, Redeployments / Imo North Senatorial Seat: Supreme Court Dashes Ararume’s Hopes, upholds Ibezim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.