Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Model: Meet Mosunmola Whitney Gold Face Of Black Beauty 2019 [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Model: Meet Mosunmola Whitney Gold Face Of Black Beauty 2019 [photos] (636 Views)

Burna Boy With His Father And Mother At The BBNaija 2019 (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Shares 2013, 2018, 2019 Photos As Fans Carry Him Up / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Model: Meet Mosunmola Whitney Gold Face Of Black Beauty 2019 [photos] by oluwase54: 10:31am On May 05, 2019
Fast rising model Akinmusayo Whitney Mosunmola popularly known as Whitney Gold in an online interview with we9ja last night, reveals why she choose to be a model, how modelling has changed her life drastically and more.

The 18 years old Model lives in Lagos, lekki to be precise. So far so good, Whitney Gold has won 3 Awards and 3 Crowns within 5month.

The Awards are as follows:

Face Of Black Beauty Nigeria (FOBB) 2019

Miss Orient Top Model Nigeria 2019

Face of Ultimate Nollytv Western Ambassador 2018

Wow! It shows that the young Model Whitney Gold really have a bright future and the sky is the limit for her.

In the interview, read the Questions and Answers section:

How do feel having all of these?

I feel on Top Of the world.
Having 3 crowns in the range of 5 Months… Lots of things Change about me… A Royal Queen �
Yes I’m so Happy…living My best life.

Are you expecting more Awards soon?

Of Course yes. I’m coming with Another Massive award
I’m aiming for the Top.
My Next Aim is to Represent Nigerian Abroad

Before the awards how were you treated by people compare to this moment that you won 3 awards in 5months

Before the Awards I’m been Treated As a Normal Model
but After the Awards Things Change Drastically for me.
My DM is Full of Msg..
I became a Role models to Lots of People…. I’m Treated with Respect and all… Lots of Brands comes to me to promote their brands for them… It also helps my modeling career. The Massive Change In my life is much.. Can’t say All.

Is there discrimination in the industry?

Yes of Course There’s is but its doesn’t Affect if You let your Confidence speaks for You… My Confidence helps me lot…. Yes I’m proud to say that..My confidence is my life saver

Who is your role model in this work?

I have two role models
In Nigeria my role model is Lopez Aramide
While the 2nd one is Kendall Jenner in Abroad

What makes you join modelling?

What makes me join modeling is Because its my passion And I work with my passion… I want to be Role model To others… I do whatever makes me happy and being a model is actually the best thing that has ever happened to me.

What will you tell those that wanna join modelling?
What should they have in mind?what advice have you got for them?

To the Aspiring models out There,
Put God First
Do not Give up.
Be confident In Yourself.
Believe you can Do it.
Don’t let peoples Negative words affect you.
Believe You’re the best.
Finally life is not a bed of Roses, Always be prepared to Face Challenges and trust me, Challenges is your stepping stone to be a Boss.

What have you got to tell your fans?

To My fans.
Wow My Fans are The Best.
Millions thanks to you All.. My fans are the best family I could ever wish for… Always there to support me and all, I’m so Grateful to my fans out there…I won’t have came this Far without their Support and I’m here today because of them…
Thanks Fans… Whitney Loves you All

Few things things you should know about Whitney Gold

Whitney Gold is just 18 Years old

She handle stressful situation by adapting to the situation and making the best out of it. Her greatest weakness is Anger
What I do to improve is by staying calm and get hold of myself during such situations.

Her Greatest strength is that she have an Amazing work ethic.
Her goals as a model is To be in a nationally, televised commercial. To post more modeling related blog content. To become a full time model. To get into more fashion and beauty modeling. To Travel for model jobs.

Her Greatest accomplishment is discovering herself as a model and discovering the passion and the zeal in her to be a model.

Yes, she’s up for new challenges.

Feel free to contact her

IG: @kylahWhitney
@Musayo_Whitney

Twitter: @Whitneygold5
Facebook: King Whitney
Email: Whitneygold41@gmail.com

For online interview with we9ja, contact 08169253357

For more photos >>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/05/05/model-meet-mosunmola-whitney-gold-face-of-black-beauty-2019-photos/

1 Like

Re: Model: Meet Mosunmola Whitney Gold Face Of Black Beauty 2019 [photos] by Thewesterner(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

My Sex Drive Is Higher Than My Husband’s –chika Lann / RIP Hungerbad.,you Make Us Know Good Can Be Really Appreciate Here In Naija / Regina Daniels Initiated Into ‘womanhood’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.