Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture (27006 Views)

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Nigerian Bank Disobeying My Late Father's Directive. PLEASE HELP!!! / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Bacteriologist(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2019
frowland:

Oga, I am not here to argue if he is self made or not. I just stated that there abounds different situations when taking risks. I live in my own house here in Lagos, but will I sell it to venture in an investments? Maybe I will, but my decision making will not be same as that of someone who have an inheritance as a cushion. He even have to get an interest free loan from his dad which he might never had paid back while we sort for loan from bank.
I remember when I was seeking a loan, and what my bank made me go through.
Secondly, his father was a former Lagos state Gov, so he will have more attention and better connections than the average chap. You cannot lecture me about self made wealth man.

A risk is a risk. Stop glorifying poverty.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by ovieigho(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2019
GEEBITE:
Take my advice humbly before you get embarrassed where it will surely weigh in more negatively.Leave the
find something to eat part,as it is written man shall not live by bread alone. Tbh I got enough to eat.

Mr teacher . Smh
You take life too serious...
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by frowland(m): 5:54pm On May 05, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Maybe you are the poor one. ..and from the look of things you have never ventured into any business whatsoever to state categorically that a risk is a risk. Such a shame.
Selling you house to play bet9ja is not same risk as selling your house to buy shares. With this type of reasoning, it will be suicidal putting minds like yours in management position.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Bacteriologist(m): 5:56pm On May 05, 2019
frowland:

Maybe you are the poor one. ..and from the look of things you have never ventured into any business whatsoever to state categorically that a risk is a risk. Such a shame.

Ignorant. Unreasonable. Stupid.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by frowland(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Hahahaha, what do you expect from little minds? When all fail they resort to ad hominem.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Bacteriologist(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2019
frowland:

Hahahaha, what do you expect from little minds? When all fail they resort to ad hominem.

I don't banter with primitive minds. Enjoy my last reply to you forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Soul47(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Risk differs tho.
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Bacteriologist(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2019
Soul47:

Risk differs tho.

Agreed. But it is relative
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Soul47(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Agreed. But it is relative

Exactly. I think that's what the other guy was talking about...

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Bacteriologist(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2019
Soul47:

Exactly. I think that's what the other guy was talking about...

No, he was actually trying to belittle Otedola's effort. But to Otedola's, it was still a big risk.
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by AreaFada2: 6:14pm On May 05, 2019
OgaGist:
cool

Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex With Ladies ==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
Wtf! shocked
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Soul47(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2019
Bacteriologist:

No, he was actually trying to belittle Otedola's effort. But to Otedola's, it was still a big risk.

Yea.
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by bcbones: 6:19pm On May 05, 2019
Kewt:
The police man behind him is a complete replica of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo...

That’s actually obj, that mustache is the signature
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 05, 2019
itspzpics:
Rip dadddlyy
And your real father is alive.
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Deltatoto: 6:21pm On May 05, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Rip his excelency Sir Otedola.

But this guy and dangote are blessed sha, owning a House at early 30s late 20s , selling it to buy diesel Trailers, and Getting Startup funds from his ex governor father, this is similar to Trumps and Dangote's succes story.
no be to own house at 30s some of us even own at 20s.u don’t work hard to become a billionaire.
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 05, 2019
msmon:
Otedola! IF YOU KNOW U KNOW

Imagine, he sold his house to a buy a truck... A very huge risk at that time but he has a good father who encourage and was very supportive.
He knew his father was always going to support him if the business had failed

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by frowland(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2019
Bacteriologist:

I don't banter with primitive minds. Enjoy my last reply to you forever.

Your business Mr. man. You don't pay my bills, nor feed me. So how is your silence my business? Is it going to make me stop being active here? ........ I advice you go find something important doing with your life so as to get your mind busy. All risk na risk; what a silly comment. Why not sell your house (if you have any) and play bet9ja with it.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by ikemesit4477: 6:26pm On May 05, 2019
No DNA required! Carbon copy of otedola!
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by madjune(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2019
msmon:
Otedola! IF YOU KNOW U KNOW

Imagine, he sold his house to a buy a truck... A very huge risk at that time but he has a good father who encourage and was very supportive.

His father was the Lagos governor at the time.

They could afford that risk.
Even replace the house with a mansion in case the biz flopped.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Olatara(f): 6:56pm On May 05, 2019
frowland:

Your business Mr. man. You don't pay my bills, nor feed me. So how is your silence my business? Is it going to make me stop being active here? ........ I advice you go find something important doing with your life so as to get your mind busy. All risk na risk; what a silly comment. Why not sell your house (if you have any) and play bet9ja with it.
Pls ignore the guy ok?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by PopeFlatino(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2019
Tommorow now he go come tell us say im sell Rat poison and purewater for Oshodi before fame undecided

No be Obj dey d back so?
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Rotimi47: 8:00pm On May 05, 2019
kaen1317:
Some people have never suffered in this life. Poverty die die.
Funny Guy; you no go wound person grin
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by KarlWhyte(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2019
bcbones:

That’s actually obj, that mustache is the signature

Nope femi made clarification on that already... That was his dad ADC wen he was sworn in as governor
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by KarlWhyte(m): 8:03pm On May 05, 2019
Bacteriologist:

U didn't ve to insult em bro...am.quite sure both of u re nt related to femi so why taking it personal?
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by iswallker(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2019
eazzzy1:

Really? Why didn’t he just collect the money from his dad? Whether he had rich folks or not, Otedola is self made. His family had no investment in oil and gas, he blazed that trail singlehandedly.

Let’s not belittle the hard work of privileged kids

You must be one too.... grin

When you went to school abroad it was your hard work too...
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by grandstar(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2019
ovieigho:
Sir Femo no bobo us joor!! You mean you requested loan from your dad?

We know how you got your wealth, when dad was governor by cheer providence in 1991 at the age of 65yrs you acted as governor by proxy as al contacts , was directed to you...
Chap and responsible son thou

If what you said is true, that would have at most provided seed capital but he's multiplied it several times over becoming a billionaire in dollars at one the.

Also, Lagos State then was not as rich as it is now so there wasn't much to steal in the first place.
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by ovieigho(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2019
grandstar:

If what you said is true, that would have at most provided seed capital but he's multiplied it several times over becoming a billionaire in dollars at one the.

Also, Lagos State then was not as rich as it is now so there wasn't much to steal in the first place.
all contacts was directed to him ( meaning people that seek the governor for one favour or the other) of course contracts etc .
I’m not saying he stole but he was able to know and meet people of substance which at a times is more important than cash! Eniyan laso mi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by akdjr(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2019
Your great grand grand grand........................ Children shall never experience poverty till eternity. quote author=AbikeDabiri post=78128093]My children no go suffer...
I don suffer for them already...[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Benekruku(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2019
If there be a God

This how t I want my Duos to remember me for.

Remember thier source.
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Mac2016(m): 11:16pm On May 05, 2019
dilodavid:
And your real father is alive.
With this your response to that dude. You must be a crazy dude grin grin grin. Walahi... Laughter almost cracked my rib grin
Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Mac2016(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2019
frowland:

That one na 800,000 odds! grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 05, 2019
Mac2016:

With this your response to that dude. You must be a crazy dude grin grin grin. Walahi... Laughter almost cracked my rib grin
Laughter still remains the best medicine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year / Why Banks Suspended Payment Card Use Abroad / New flower gate independent power plant built in sagamu industrial city Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.