Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Ademola Adeleke’s Son Said Is Dad Never Knew He Would Go Into Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke’s Son Said Is Dad Never Knew He Would Go Into Politics (521 Views)

See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics / Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke’s Son Said Is Dad Never Knew He Would Go Into Politics by Gistok: 11:52am On May 05, 2019
Adebayo is the child of the governorship applicant of the Peoples Democratic Party in Osun State in the 2018 decision, Senator Ademola Adeleke. He discusses his dad’s life and legislative issues with OLUSHOLA RICKETTS.

Reveal to us increasingly about yourself.

I am an artist and one of the offspring of Senator Ademola Adeleke.

Is being an artist your fantasy as a tyke?

I didn’t figure I would be an artist yet a competent drummer. Despite everything, I intend to bring drums into my music.

Did your dad bolster your choice to make music?

He needed me to concentrate on my investigations, not music. As per him, the fantasy of everybody is to make it throughout everyday life. He didn’t think there was a significant prospect in music at that point. However, I disclosed to him I comprehended what I was doing.

When I, at last, wandered into music, he didn’t converse with me for a year or thereabouts. He began having confidence in my music when his loved ones started to disclose to him how great I was. He is currently my main fan; he has been loud of my music.

I didn’t feel terrible when he didn’t bolster my choice to make music. Now and again, one needs to substantiate oneself before individuals trust in one. I think that is the way life is.

Has your dad tuned in to your new single, E Better, including Don Jazzy?

Honestly, he has tuned in to it. He has seen the video as well. Give me a chance to impart to you the message he sent to me. He stated, “Child, this tune is phenomenal. It is incredible, a pleasant one.” I think anything my dad lets me know since he can’t mislead me.

Is it accurate to say that you are his single youngster who makes music?

My senior sibling, Sina Rambo, makes music as well. Before long, he will discharge his new single, where he includes Zlatan Ibile.

What number of kin do you have?

My dad wedded more than one spouse. From my mom, I have four kin. In any case, altogether, I have nine kin. I am the second offspring of my dad.

What does your mom do?

My mom is situated in the United States of America. She works there.

How close would you say you are to your dad?

We are exceptionally close. We talk pretty much consistently paying little respect to how bustling he is.

What things get him furious?

He doesn’t care for individuals who lie or cheat. He needs one to be direct with him and to dependably keep to one’s statement.

Does he have most loved nourishment?

My dad likes sustenance a great deal. I can’t name one nourishment as his top choice. He enjoys rice and stew a great deal. He likewise prefers African sustenance, for example, beat yam, eba, and amala.

I resemble my dad with regards to sustenance. I like various types of nourishment as long as they taste great.

How might you portray your dad?

He is a cherishing father. He didn’t realize he would wander into legislative issues. He thinks about individuals a ton; that is the reason he accepts his position as a representative truly. He doesn’t care for seeing individuals enduring. I realize he will have an extraordinary effect on the off chance that he turns into the legislative head of Osun State.

Are there designs to wander into governmental issues like your dad?

Indeed, nobody realizes what tomorrow holds. One can never tell because my dad didn’t even know he would go into legislative issues as well.

Was there a period he addressed you about joining legislative issues?

He presently can’t seem to do as such, yet he knows Davido (David Adeleke), and I have the energy for legislative issues.

Is it accurate to say that you are mindful that your dad is nicknamed ‘moving representative’?

It went to an occasion at the MUSON Center, Onikan, Lagos, and heard individuals considered him the epithet. I realized he was known as the name. At the point when individuals began taking photographs with him, considering him the ‘moving representative,’ I saw that he was upbeat.

How would you feel when your dad is moving?

I am continually grinning since individuals adore him such an enormous amount for that. Anyplace I go, individuals dependably get some information about him. There is no adoration higher than that.

Did you feel terrible when it was reported that your dad lost the Osun State governorship race?

I didn’t feel terrible because I realized we would get our ‘stolen command’ back.

What do you share just the same as your dad?

I am a more active form of my dad. We have similar legs, face, and head. Additionally, if my dad yells and I yell, it will be challenging to differentiate.

How can he discipline his youngsters?

Entertainingly enough, while growing up, my dad didn’t utilize the stick on me. The least he could do was to drag my ears, and he would caution me never to get into mischief again. In any case, it was diverse with my mom; she flagellated me well.

How can he reward his kids at whatever point they awe him?

When we were more youthful, he was continually taking us to various energizing spots the world over.

Although I was conceived in the US, my dad took us back to Nigeria sooner or later to become familiar with the way of life. I am happy he made such a stride since I am presently glad we came to Nigeria.

It is safe to say that he is the sort who ruins his kids?

I don’t know he spoilt us as children. However, growing up, we had all that we needed because my dad doesn’t underestimate his kids. It was the point at which we demanded we needed to make music, and our folks disregarded us. When they saw that we were gaining ground, they bolstered us. I am discussing Sina, Davido and myself.

read more: https://gistok.ng/ademola-adelekes-son-said-is-dad-never-knew-he-would-go-into-politics/

Re: Ademola Adeleke’s Son Said Is Dad Never Knew He Would Go Into Politics by wamaet: 11:54am On May 05, 2019
why is it so
Re: Ademola Adeleke’s Son Said Is Dad Never Knew He Would Go Into Politics by popsy2(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2019
Fate

(1) (Reply)

Photos From EFCC/NYSC "Corruption Must Go" Rally In Kaduna / Ignore Those Who Want Me To Give Them Edo Money - Obaseki / Why I Will Interfere With Upcoming Bayelsa Elections - Goodluck Jonathan Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.