Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, At Police Barracks, Ikeja, Lag - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, At Police Barracks, Ikeja, Lag (46221 Views)

Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin / Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, Yesterday, At Police Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, At Police Barracks, Ikeja, Lag by Jossibest(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2019
A good marriage can be achive even without car or plane..thank you my sister for teaching this young ladys that are runing aftar riches..they dnt want poor or broke guys but yahoo boys and the rest of them cos they want ready made money to sit upon.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, At Police Barracks, Ikeja, Lag by Poanan: 12:55am On May 06, 2019
SageMK:
So she opted for a bicycle instead of a cool car or keke napep or even landing with a parachute from the sky?

Wow. Almost impossible to believe.

Brethren, this woman deserves to be wife. This single action shows her underlying submissiveness. She is a woman with proper home training. This is a woman that'll stand with her man in sicknesses and in health. Money can't sway her away. She genuinely loves her man.

Because she entered a bicycle you called it submissive. Please stop that archaic thinking that African women are born to suffer. She entered a bicycle while her husband came in a toyota camry if I am not mistaken. I just hope the bicycle thing is all for trending purpose and not how they want the structure of the marriage to be.
I was in a particular state some months back. I went to the hinterland and one thing I noticed was the women all looked older than their husbands. I couldn't help but voice it out and I was told that the women are the ones who go to farm everyday, harvest cassava and process it into garri. To do this, they wake as early as 4 or 4.30 and they don't finish till about 6pm. I asked, "why don't the men help in any way? " it was then I was told that the men don't really care and that most women go through all that in order to feed their kids. I was moved. Now this what some of us call "submissive" that is actually WICKEDNESS In all shades..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo: First Wife Ambushes Husband And 2nd Wife On Their Way To Wedding Reception / Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Patience Usoh: Bald Bride Stuns On Her Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.