Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Having The Exemption Letter And Nysc Cert - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Having The Exemption Letter And Nysc Cert (817 Views)

Which Is Superior The Nysc Certificate Or The Exemption Letter. / Why Do People Show Off Their NYSC Certificates But Hide Their Degree Cert? / Bvn Name And Nysc Registration Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having The Exemption Letter And Nysc Cert by Hallenjay: 3:31pm On May 05, 2019
How does employer discriminate between someone with exemption letter and anoda with the nysc cert... Aside d age factor... Many reasons can lead to request for an exemption letter.. Wat exactly is der argument because I ask a friend of mine why can't he go for exemption letter his replies was dat e needs d token 18k to keep body n soul..
Re: Having The Exemption Letter And Nysc Cert by psalmson0909: 6:35am On May 07, 2019
You should have contacted someone on the inside for nysc date of birth correction during or before the online registration. Kindly give any body with similar issue this number 08180764085
Re: Having The Exemption Letter And Nysc Cert by Hallenjay: 12:13pm On May 12, 2019
psalmson0909:
You should have contacted someone on the inside for nysc date of birth correction during or before the online registration. Kindly give any body with similar issue this number 08180764085
there's no problem here... Am asking y does employer discreminate and wat did de argue upon btw one with nysc cert and anoda wt exemption letter.

Dats my question
Re: Having The Exemption Letter And Nysc Cert by AeroplaneApple: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2021
M

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Members Turn Errand Boys, And Tea Girls At N/assembly / Help! How Do I Get To Nysc In Bauchi State From Jos / NYSC Postpones Orientation In 3 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.