Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Jim Iyke Narrates How He Cried When His Son Was Leaving Him At The Airport (PIX) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Narrates How He Cried When His Son Was Leaving Him At The Airport (PIX) (559 Views)

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / Sophia Momodu: "My Father Caught Me Kissing, He Cried And Barbed My Hair" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Narrates How He Cried When His Son Was Leaving Him At The Airport (PIX) by Nigeriapen(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2019
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

Jim Iyke, popular Nigerian actor, has narrated how he felt when his son was leaving him at the Airport.

Nigeria pen had reported that Iyke shared photos of his second son after keeping private about the addition to his family.

The actor, however, revealed that the baby boy was crying for no reason as he departed from his father, which brought tears to Jim Iyke’s eyes.

He narrated:

See More Photos Below;

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/jim-iyke-narrates-how-he-cried-when-his-son-was-leaving-him-at-the-airport/

Lalasticlala
Re: Jim Iyke Narrates How He Cried When His Son Was Leaving Him At The Airport (PIX) by Nigeriapen(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Finally Accepts To Be A Lady_he Addresses Himself As A “SHE” / Man Cries Out As He Mistakenly Sprayed / Lady Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her Says It Is A Joke (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.