Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London (19091 Views)

Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Private Trip / The Moment President Buhari Returned From London After A 10-Day Private Visit / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives London For A Private Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by Amuocha: 7:16pm On May 05, 2019
When is he going back?
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by ofiko123(m): 7:18pm On May 05, 2019
Welcome back daddy oyoyo..we have missed you..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by idonhammer: 7:19pm On May 05, 2019
sarrki:
This one fine,that one fine.Na so crase person dey gather loads.
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by vioment: 7:20pm On May 05, 2019
This one dey always dey very happy when he go london; but he never brings back the good habits of london to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by gurunlocker: 7:22pm On May 05, 2019
The hustle is real.... You open thread for his arrival at 4:50 pm, his jet touched down at 6:20 pm...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by genabc(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2019
@op, Where is Buhari in that picture? Na presidential fleet and officers on Parade ground u dey show us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by MyGeneration(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2019
A man of his word
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by mrkings84(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2019
Welcome hard working and lively president
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by bizzibodi(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2019
Behold PDP nightmare is back embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by Bizibi(m): 7:30pm On May 05, 2019
Battery life 100%,I repeat the eagle's 100%,clear and out.
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by Bizibi(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2019
haffaze777:
Welcome back the great general,the best president so far
hahahahaha
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by backT(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2019
hahn:
Private visit with taxpayers money
Did u ever pay tax in ur life?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by Hardekunleog(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2019
4year tenure...3year holliday
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by NTEOKECHUKWUAJA: 7:33pm On May 05, 2019
Please help me and provide solution to questions. I didn't see link to post it. I was ask to find number of transfer units using graphical method. My major issue is how to draw OPERATING LINE. Please please

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 05, 2019
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by Okwuuu: 7:45pm On May 05, 2019
sarrki:
Against the rumor going round

President Muhammadu Buhari is back from private visit to Uk

Welcome Mr President

Welcome back daddy

Baba
Well

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2019/05/05/breaking-president-buhari-returns-after-private-visit-to-london/
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by mknigeriagreat: 7:47pm On May 05, 2019
Surebet5650:
See
belo
[color=#550000][/color]w

FROM TODAY YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER MAKE MEANING AGAIN ON THIS PLANET. YOU WILL ALWAYS BEG TO EAT EVERYDAY. YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME WILL BE BEG FOR MONEYBTO FEED AND TO BUY CLOTHES. YOU WILL NOT KNOW PEACE IN LIFE. YOUR CHILDREN WILL SEE STONES AND CALL IT MONEY BY THE TIME POVERTY HITS YOU.
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by webgenius234(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2019
this guys has the best SANs to defend whatever he went out for so lets just stop criticizing....

get the cheapest data in all the 7 realms from us....
whatsapp us 07066846482
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by Hadampson(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

See below what?? Useless Afonja scammer

Shun tribalism
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by MrPsalmist(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2019
sarrki:
Against the rumor going round

President Muhammadu Buhari is back from private visit to Uk

Welcome Mr President

Welcome back daddy

Baba oyoyo

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2019/05/05/breaking-president-buhari-returns-after-private-visit-to-london/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by bewise24: 8:01pm On May 05, 2019
ofiko123:
Welcome back daddy oyoyo..we have missed you..
TELL HIM TO TELL OLOYEDE TO RELEASE UTME BEFORE WE GO OUT IN PROTEST. THE ELECTION THAT RETURNED HIM HAD MUCH MORE IRREGULARITIES THAN THAT UTME YET MAHMOOD DID NOT HOLD BACK THE RESULTS. What is good for the goose is good for the gander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by bluefilm: 8:06pm On May 05, 2019
Choi

So many wailers will not sleep this nite.
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by espeeroke: 8:08pm On May 05, 2019
When APC was in opposition,they had solutions to every problem,now in government, they have only excuses for every problem

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by VETSURGEON123(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2019
You are welcome my amiable president
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:17pm On May 05, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Is it because a flyboy like me didnt quote ur trashy post or is cos i blasted an afonja bet9ja scammer.

E be like say you don use your salary to try your luck, or how do you know his account details to confirm his name?
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by cvibe2: 8:18pm On May 05, 2019
How the President of Nigeria goes to London, sees and enjoys 24hrs light day in day out and cannot come back and give the same to Nigerians baffles me seriously.
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:20pm On May 05, 2019
Hadampson:

Shun tribalism

The mumu carry im salary go play bet9ja, he won win N25m but na scam dem scam am Las las
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by NTEOKECHUKWUAJA: 8:23pm On May 05, 2019
NTEOKECHUKWUAJA:
Please help me and provide solution to questions. I didn't see link to post it. I was ask to find number of transfer units using graphical method. My major issue is how to draw OPERATING LINE. Please please

Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by kutchs: 8:23pm On May 05, 2019
Private visit indeed.
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by BABANGBALI: 8:28pm On May 05, 2019
Why did he come back now?
Re: President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London by jamace(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2019
hahn:
Private visit with taxpayers money
Private visit with Public money. This lawlessness can Only happen in Naija. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Declares December 25, 26 As Public Holidays / Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying / FG Changes Name Of Science Ministry, Charges It With Innovation Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.