Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Reality Check On Iyanya, Lilian Esoro, Ubi Franklin, Tekno And Emma Nyra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reality Check On Iyanya, Lilian Esoro, Ubi Franklin, Tekno And Emma Nyra (566 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reality Check On Iyanya, Lilian Esoro, Ubi Franklin, Tekno And Emma Nyra by timelessaproko(f): 5:34pm On May 05, 2019
#OPE₦GOSSIP

Mistakes are inevitable so are bad folks, friends and in my small world I personally grew up surrounding myself with the wrong people which have successfully made me very private now and very choosy on where I go, things I do and those I wanna relate with and all this are coming from me because I was somewhere on the Lagos Island and Ubi Franklin, Iyanya, Emma Nyra and Tekno gossip popped up and most people where seeing vividly how truthful Iyanya is about the whole thing and I can say you don’t have to know someone personally to see through 50% most times, all you need is their step and you know it all.

Young people with dreams who are mentored by deceitful people like them will only be deceitful and is not because of the mentor, is simply because that's who they are and they’re able to cohabit because they’re the same people while Iyanya and Ubi Franklin couldn’t cohabit is because they’re both world apart, different agendas.

One was willing to build with a friend and grow something while the other was greedy and all about himself and so is their kind, as they flock together and while his once wife Lillian Esoro

Read more »[url] https://www.timelessaproko.com/2019/05/reality-check-on-iyanya-ubi-franklin.html?spref=tw[/url]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Arole Excited As He Visits Bbc In London, Talks About African Stories / Yk Blaq Exposes Dirty Secrets Of Nollywood Actors,producers & Directors (video) / Adorable Photo Of Bbnija Nina In Black And White Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.