Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her (33561 Views)

Reality Star Maria Chike's Secondary School Mate Counter Her Age / "Wizkid Stole His Mum’s Gold In Secondary School" - School Mate Reveals / Actress, Ada Slim Trolls Secondary School Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by idonhammer: 9:51pm On May 05, 2019
Abeg person wey Don train her children up to secondary school level and person wey never born pikin who supposed to dey jealous each other?Mumu adanma

1 Like

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by TeenDad: 9:51pm On May 05, 2019
Stalker alert, op this ain't even fp material.
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by Buffalo2(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2019
Which one be Ada Slim again eh.........
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by sisisioge: 10:25pm On May 05, 2019
Aunty sadist grin

She didn't quite think it through...see her looking like the girl's mother. By the way, what kind of secondary school did they both go sef?Hian!

1 Like

Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by lookgoodingguy: 4:31am On May 06, 2019
anochuko01:
i guess they would just abandon her to rot on the floor or throw her inside the ocean...

stupid question!

Guy, you took a screenshot of my mind.
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by duvetmaster: 10:51am On May 06, 2019
lenghtinny:

My dear there is no guarantee that they will invite you when it's their turn. The probability that they will disappoint you is even higher...

Use your head when dealing with people and always lower your expectations.

Your Mumu na follow come

You're going to die a very sad person
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by lenghtinny(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2019
duvetmaster:

You're going to die a very sad person
And you will die a very stupid person
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 26, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
IAre you 59? You didn't reply my mail then

Lol. 59? Sorry I haven't checked my mail in a while.
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by CanineOfJackal: 10:36am On May 31, 2019
Chi59:

Lol. 59? Sorry I haven't checked my mail in a while.
Go check and reply asap thanks
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Go check and reply asap thanks

Lol. Why don't you send me a friend request on facebook
Re: Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her by CanineOfJackal: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2019
Chi59:

Lol. Why don't you send me a friend request on facebook
where will I send the friend request since I don't know your handle

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic / Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid) / Zlatan Ibile becomes Coca Cola’s Latest Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.