Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

15 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant Narrates How She Became Pregnant - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 15 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant Narrates How She Became Pregnant (3212 Views)

Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) / Singer Simi Is Pregnant!see What Fans Are Saying After She Shared This Pict / 5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant Narrates How She Became Pregnant by Markcherry(f): 6:00pm On May 05, 2019
A teenage girl that was found pregnant in an uncompleted building in Bayelsa has narrated how her aunty whom she stays with treated her so badly which lead to her present condition.

One Comrade Kesiye Godswill who took to his Facebook to share the story of the girl and solicits on her behalf to well meaning Nigerians to come to her aid.

According to the girl:

My name is Lovet Edemnyong, am 15 years old, i am from Akwa Ibom state, but am staying with my aunty here in Yenagoa,

I was in elementary 5 at St. Dominic primary school Ekete-Eti 2, Akwa ibom state. when my aunty brought from Akwa Ibom to Yenagoa, she promised to enroll me in school but she never did so instead she turned me into a house help and maltreats me.I followed her to Yenagoa because my mother is a stroke patient and my father is dead and things are very difficult for us in the village.

READ MORE: https://www.markcherryblog.com/2019/05/15-year-old-girl-who-is-pregnant.html

1 Share

Re: 15 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant Narrates How She Became Pregnant by phelonrays: 6:05pm On May 05, 2019
Op this not fair.......

do something about the girls identity....
Thank you........................
Re: 15 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant Narrates How She Became Pregnant by TANID(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2019
Some Men Would Just Not Make Heaven Look At What They Turned This Pretty Teenager To Now

She Is So Beautiful Without Money Imagine Her Life With Money

No More Education For Her No Body To Take Care Of Her And PregnatNow
Men Men Men I Fair You

I Hope She Find Someone To Help Her Intime
Re: 15 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant Narrates How She Became Pregnant by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 05, 2019
The thread didn't seem to talk'bout how she got pregnant.
Re: 15 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant Narrates How She Became Pregnant by hisgrace090: 6:28pm On May 05, 2019
So many women are turning to devils in droves.

Human in public and demon at home is what we mostly have this days.

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Hottest Ankara Top Styles For Nigerian Pretty Ladies For The Y / Bridal & Baby Shower Accessories, Wedding & Party Supplies / 100 Pairs Of Toms Unisex Shoes Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.