Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Champions League: What If This Were To Happen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League: What If This Were To Happen (598 Views)

Simulated Reality League: What You Need To Know And How To Make Money From It / PREMIER LEAGUE: What Alex Iwobi Says After Scoring Again With Flying Header / Premier League: What Mo Salah Did To Me – Naby Keita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Champions League: What If This Were To Happen by Orlando7au: 6:17pm On May 05, 2019
What would be the case if arsenal happens to clinch the Europa trophy, Chelsea finishes third and Tottenham wins the champions league. I'm not saying it's going happen. It's just a question
How would the champions league spot be decided?
Re: Champions League: What If This Were To Happen by dominique(f): 6:26pm On May 05, 2019
They all qualify. Spain has had five teams in the champions league before.
Re: Champions League: What If This Were To Happen by SUPERPACK: 6:29pm On May 05, 2019
Orlando7au:
What would be the case if arsenal happens to clinch the Europa trophy, Chelsea finishes third and Tottenham wins the champions league. I'm not saying it's going happen. It's just a question
the first 4 clubs plus arsenal qualifies for champions league. Since Tottenham have already qualified directly by finishing 4th.
Re: Champions League: What If This Were To Happen by gurunlocker: 7:09pm On May 05, 2019
The team that came 4th will play the playoff...
Re: Champions League: What If This Were To Happen by Raydos: 7:10pm On May 05, 2019
Nothing will happen

Because Spanish teams have been doing that for a long time, last season, Madrid won UCL , and Atletico Madrid won UEL, it's no more a big deal here in Spain

Madrid won UCL back-to-back 3 times in a roll
Seville won UEL back-to-back 3 times in a roll

Do you now see that there's no big deal there??
Re: Champions League: What If This Were To Happen by otiwisdom: 7:28pm On May 05, 2019
Orlando7au:
Guy you won't believe me but what you have said is all that is going to happen.

(1) (Reply)

Ajax Players Welcomed By Over 100,000 Fans To Celebrate Domestic Double (Photos) / Sanchez Hoping To Drive Man Utd Exit / Eden Hazard Getting Ready For His Real Madrid Presentation Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.