Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,745 members, 7,955,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars (27626 Views)

FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Another Clamp Down In Enugu (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by anonymous1759(m): 10:24pm On May 05, 2019
Amuocha:
Oshiomole boys

See as dem be shocked

Meanwhile some girls go leave beta men dey follow dem upandan.

Make i peel egusi finis

Better men like you grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 05, 2019
EmagNig:
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Benin Zonal Office on Saturday, May 4, 2019 arrested 13 suspected yahoo boys in Edo during an early morning raid at their resident in Uromi.

The suspects, who are between the ages of 20 to 35 were smoked out from their hideout in a hotel at Uromi.

Upon their arrest, 23 phones and three laptops were recovered from them. Three luxury cars, Lexus R330, C300 4 Matic and GLK 350 4Matic were also recovered from them.

The raid which was sequel to series of intelligence gathering by operatives of the zone is in line with the directive of the acting EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu to rid the state and indeed the entire country of internet fraud and cybercrime.

The suspects have made useful statements and will soon be charged to court.

https://lailasnews.com/efcc-arrests-13-yahoo-boys-in-edo-recovers-3-cars/

lalasticlala
If we nor buy d Benz wetin we gain? Offcourse, you will gain shame, public glare and prison sentence. Shameless and lazy youths. They forgot that the victor that sang that song got talents and has made it through his talent by making these daunces buy his CD plate. Make una tell victor or erigga or even okiemute make him come bail una. Fucktards
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by Snow02: 10:27pm On May 05, 2019
benzy
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by AngelicBeing: 10:28pm On May 05, 2019
Amuocha:
Oshiomole boys

See as dem be shocked

Meanwhile some girls go leave beta men dey follow dem upandan.

Make i peel egusi finis
After peeling the egusi, put pot on the gas, put the, kpanla, dried catfish, Kpomo, ogunfe, bokoto, shaki, fried chicken and turkey to a small boiling water, add onions, Maggie and small salt to the boiling mede mede, after few minutes, take the blended egusi, put oil in an empty pot, fry the blended egusi for few minutes, drop it from the gas, and add the egusi to your meat stock, let it cook for few minutes, finally add spinach to it, drop it After 3 Mins, prepare a bowl of eba, fufu, poundo, amala or Buhari Tuwon dawa and use the swallow to send the egusi to your stomach, after eating, drink a bottle of bigstout or legend stout, thank me later grin

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by odinga1of: 10:30pm On May 05, 2019
Monaco2:
Dem go soon enter delta be dat o undecided

Asaba, Warri, Sapele n Udu avoid clubs and party

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by KendrickAyomide: 10:33pm On May 05, 2019
Free them !!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by Revolva(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2019
Abeg na dose wey no wan settle dem de cast outside ok

Dose wey get bar don bail dem selves and dem no de show dem
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by Rollitout: 10:35pm On May 05, 2019
Good news
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by 400billionman: 10:40pm On May 05, 2019
Very useless news.

Arrested government that have no plans for the youth.

Only arrest arrest everyday.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by Urchman200: 10:41pm On May 05, 2019
This has turned to the major work of efcc, how about our politicians which I think they are the real Yahoo Yahoo,but funny enough nobody is after them but I know efcc is after their own pocket if they collect all this boys has hustles all their life they Will leave them, who investigates efcc?if u know u know.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by Sagay212: 10:48pm On May 05, 2019
Buying Benz up and down...Benz dey you nor fit defend where the money come from. Mumu boyz

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by Okezedan(m): 11:07pm On May 05, 2019
The more them they arrest boys, the more boys they enter the street. Government no they send their citizens, makes the youth they enter street
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:07pm On May 05, 2019
I laugh in Swahili... EFCC will just collect their share and leave the niggas.. All they know is money.... Useless idiots... I guess some SARS and EFCC men are here... You people are mad.. Na me talk am.... SARS caught one of my guy last week Thursday, they only paid them 100k and he was released immediately... Mad people making noise up and down... Court ko court ni
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 05, 2019
soburtunde:
Yahoo Boys sympathizers are very disgusting and heartless. How could you justify the action of these set of guys that are capable of working legitimately to earn a living?? I must tell you tell u, they are greedy set of people that are very desperate to leave large and leave a flamboyant life even at the expense of taking people's life.
Where are the legitimate jobs? Are you even aware that most people that have jobs in Nigeria are underemployed? You too may even be underemployed if properly investigated.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by GRACEGLORY: 11:17pm On May 05, 2019
EmagNig:
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Benin Zonal Office on Saturday, May 4, 2019 arrested 13 suspected yahoo boys in Edo during an early morning raid at their resident in Uromi.

The suspects, who are between the ages of 20 to 35 were smoked out from their hideout in a hotel at Uromi.

Upon their arrest, 23 phones and three laptops were recovered from them. Three luxury cars, Lexus R330, C300 4 Matic and GLK 350 4Matic were also recovered from them.

The raid which was sequel to series of intelligence gathering by operatives of the zone is in line with the directive of the acting EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu to rid the state and indeed the entire country of internet fraud and cybercrime.

The suspects have made useful statements and will soon be charged to court.

https://lailasnews.com/efcc-arrests-13-yahoo-boys-in-edo-recovers-3-cars/

lalasticlala

Recovered 3 cars for who?
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by Oyeleye101(m): 11:47pm On May 05, 2019
Just here to see the cars
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by Acedave1(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2019
the efcc sud arrest us all cos we are all corrupt
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by Proffdada: 12:15am On May 06, 2019
iammo:
undecided

The irony of life is Russia, Ukraine, Romania,US, Korea all tops in cybercrime in fact they make billions of dollars hacking the whole world.

This ones that buy the bank loqs, Stolen cards and data from them and " Cash it out " Get their monkey aszes locked up in jail, while yankee hackers flex like don with their safe stash of cryptocurrency created by shady whites to launder money while formimg holy, they even get contract from Putin and Trump to hack US elections.

The more you think of it the more you understand Africans cant beat the white, they would rip us for life, generations to generation

most of these boys don't hack. They catfish and phish websites. Real hacking is based on deep knowledge of programming not relying on some spambot created by a true programmer. Otherwise they would have covered their tracks wella
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by Wetlands22: 12:24am On May 06, 2019
WIDETHOUGHT:
MEANWHILE, GANDUJE IS STILL WALKING FREELY WITH GOVERNMENT SECURITY TO PROTECT HIM WHILE HE LOOTS IN PEACE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID FOR THIS PUNISHMENT; BEEN A NIGERIAN IS THE WORST THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME.
Louder
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by Nyamiri: 12:48am On May 06, 2019
Efcc needs to be catching these small fries in order to create an impression of efficiency in the eyes of foreign donors and agencies.

How many yahoo boys have been arrested, how many have been convicted?

Those Internet criminals called yahoo boys should be investigated and anyone found culpable should have his details sent to all embassies. You can never leave Naija to any better country in your life.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by BABANGBALI: 1:55am On May 06, 2019
See that one wey wan use money snatch tohyorsih from me, my head don catch you. God punish you well well
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by tohyorsih(f): 2:04am On May 06, 2019
BABANGBALI:
See that one wey wan use money snatch tohyorsih from me, my head don catch you. God punish you well well

weyrey ni bobo yi sha cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by BABANGBALI: 2:08am On May 06, 2019
tohyorsih:

weyrey ni bobo yi sha cheesy
tohyorsih aya mi, you're fasting o, abeg no curse me o,make the curse no go affect our childrens in future
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by NCBMEDIA: 2:43am On May 06, 2019
“No customer, no prostitute,” Nigerians tell Police to stop arrest, rape of Abuja women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPBayM9xpp4
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by bosco9: 2:43am On May 06, 2019
EFFC e no go beta for una cry
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by Craigslists: 3:54am On May 06, 2019
EFCC,, oyinbo tell una say their money loss??

Recovered 3 cars for who?
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars by desmond2pk: 4:48am On May 06, 2019
Kidnapping for ransome is a financial crime. You don't see efcc going after fulani kidnappers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Kills Eight People In Maiduguri, Including 3 Soldiers / Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos / Man Killed During Fight In Benue State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.