Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Words. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Words. (274 Views)

More Answers From War Of Words Season 7 (slam Poetry Competition) / 40+ Military Code Words For Writers / Punstars; Lets Play On Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words. by vanessayinks: 7:50pm On May 05, 2019
Words

Words.... are just.... Words. No matter how Sbeautifully or artistically written, no matter how accurately they express one's feelings and emotional turmoil. They are still just words.

I have heard all my life that a problem shared is a problem half solved

not all problems work that way

Because word are just words and sometimes don't really make any difference, it's just an outlet for thoughts.

Now am ranting

Recently, I have been thinking a lot..... more than usual.

I never use to be much of a thinker, I never was really worried about much, in short I was what you could call a happy-go-lucky.

A true free spirit, not bothered about much, as long as I had food in my belly, a soft bed to rest my tired head and something decent to wear, I was golden.

I didn't stress about the future,These did not mean I didn't do what needed to be done to secure my future, I went to college, studied real hard and came out with good grades, the whole shenanigan.
But still I never thought deeply about what my future would look like or even try to picture my self in it. You could say I was completely and absolutely oblivious.
So my confidence level was over the roof,  I was invincible, I couldn't be touched by problem.

I miss those days.

Now all I do is think and worry non stop, sometimes it feels like I might go crazy, my mind is never on one thing for too long, it's skips and jumps to the next problem, and then to the next, and the next and back to the first one.

So you see, inside my head  is like a brightly lit amusement park, with not just one but several hughmongous roller coaster and a massive fright houses, just to had icing on the top.

(1) (Reply)

Travel Blog Writer Needed Urgently!! / Screen Writers Needed / Turabian Citation Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.