Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Luno Bitcoin Wallet - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Luno Bitcoin Wallet (927 Views)

How To Make Above 150k Monthly On LUNO And Binance / Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) / How To Get A Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luno Bitcoin Wallet by winsco(m): 8:41pm On May 05, 2019
please does anyone use luno bitcoin wallet, if yes there are some questions I need an answer to.
is it possible to convert your bitcoin in your wallet to cash into your bank account?
if yes how long does it take for the cash to appear in your bank account?
if the deduction has already been done in your bitcoin wallet and it hasn't been credited into your bank account what can I do about it?
please detailed response would highly be appreciated.
Re: Luno Bitcoin Wallet by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 05, 2019
I use Luno but I haven't received btc that could make me wanna convert to naira. But I think the process should be that you'll sell your btc to them in exchange for bank cash which will be sent to your wallet as NGN naira and then you can transfer the fund directly to your bank after a successful transaction. I'm not really sure as I haven't done so before but I believe that to be the process. And as for the duration, it shouldn't take long. You can still ask around though.
Re: Luno Bitcoin Wallet by winsco(m): 10:42pm On May 05, 2019
Mysteriouz:
I use Luno but I haven't received btc that could make me wanna convert to naira. But I think the process should be that you'll sell your btc to them in exchange for bank cash which will be sent to your wallet as NGN naira and then you can transfer the fund directly to your bank after a successful transaction. I'm not really sure as I haven't done so before but I believe that to be the process. And as for the duration, it shouldn't take long. You can still ask around though.

just wanted to know how long it takes before your bank account is credited

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fall For This Cheap Scam / Trade-nigeria / NEW ALERT:::::: Scrap Vessel Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.