Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Man Mistakenly Swallows Earphone, Poops It Out And It Still Worked - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Mistakenly Swallows Earphone, Poops It Out And It Still Worked (417 Views)

Panic In Abia Community As Erosion Site Swallows 2-storey Building (Pix, Video) / Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) / Photos: 30yrs Erosion Menace Swallows Over 50 Houses In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Mistakenly Swallows Earphone, Poops It Out And It Still Worked by massmediang: 8:47pm On May 05, 2019
A young man who mistakenly swallowed his earphone pooped it out, washed and tested it to discover it still worked. The young man became popular online after viral video showed him searching his poop to pull out the earphone.
The Taiwanese man, known online only as Mr Hsu, went viral this past week, for reasons someone should never become famous. He gained attention online after filming himself sifting through his poop, reports India Times.
Hsu says he fell asleep with the earphones in, and couldn’t find the one for his right ear when he woke up. The ‘Find My AirPods’ feature indicated the earphone was still in the room with him, but he couldn’t spot it anywhere. “The map showed that my AirPod was at home, and I could hear the ‘beep, beep’ sound, which seemed to follow me around the room,” Hsu wrote on social media.
See details:
https://massmediang.com/man-mistakenly-swallows-earphone-poops-it-out-and-it-still-worked/

Re: Man Mistakenly Swallows Earphone, Poops It Out And It Still Worked by Odetokun3(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2019
Funny though
Re: Man Mistakenly Swallows Earphone, Poops It Out And It Still Worked by iconix(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2019
massmediang:
A young man who mistakenly swallowed his earphone pooped it out, washed and tested it to discover it still worked. The young man became popular online after viral video showed him searching his poop to pull out the earphone.
The Taiwanese man, known online only as Mr Hsu, went viral this past week, for reasons someone should never become famous. He gained attention online after filming himself sifting through his poop, reports India Times.
Hsu says he fell asleep with the earphones in, and couldn’t find the one for his right ear when he woke up. The ‘Find My AirPods’ feature indicated the earphone was still in the room with him, but he couldn’t spot it anywhere. “The map showed that my AirPod was at home, and I could hear the ‘beep, beep’ sound, which seemed to follow me around the room,” Hsu wrote on social media.
See details:
https://massmediang.com/man-mistakenly-swallows-earphone-poops-it-out-and-it-still-worked/
how persi go swallow ear phone while sleeping,na big lie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clean Mini Flat Odun Alayo. Aderupuko Close To Funsho Owoyemi Lagos180k / Building Available For Sale in ibadan Suitable For Warehouse, Factory, Feedmill / Property For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.