Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

How I Got 150mb And More Than That On Gidimo. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Got 150mb And More Than That On Gidimo. (508 Views)

How To Activate MTN 300% Bonus + 150MB On All Recharges / Free MTN Unlimited Data Via GIDIMO APP / Download Gidimo App And Get Free MTN 150MB Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got 150mb And More Than That On Gidimo. by olukiesy(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2019
Gidimo app is an e-learning app that teaches students, workers on daily basis.
About some weeks now, I've not been buying data. Thanks to GIDIMO. They offer data on every sign up and when you're done with the sign up and also for those who installs their app.
Gidimo app has been surprising me as it turns to my new source of data. The data works for only those who uses MTN network.
DOES GIDIMO HAVE REFERRAL SYSTEM? Gidimo has a referral system that enables users get 400MB per person they invite to the app. The user referred must subscribe to the Senior School Program (SSP) on the app for your data to be released onto you. Moreover, the user who subscribe will also receive free 200MB for subscribing. Assuming you referred 100 people to the app, you would get up to a whopping 40GB of data.
Gidimo is a mobile app which is predominantly built for social learning and it’s specially designed for those who loves to read and answers questions online. There are lot of courses for students, vocational workers, and professionals. On the app sidebar, there are options which can help you navigate the app properly. The wallet option enables you to access your money on the app which you can use in subscribing to contents or other stuffs you wish to buy on the app. Gidimo also offers “MY GGs” option. This option is an offer that you can redeem when you earn a certain amount of money called “GIDI” on the app. You can redeem even 300MB, 600MB and 1.2GB data from your wallet.
Gidimo has a referral system that enables users get 400MB per person they invite to the app. The user referred must subscribe to the Senior School Program (SSP) on the app for your data to be released onto you. Moreover, the user who subscribe will also receive free 200MB for subscribing.
Assuming you referred 100 people to the app, you would get up to a whopping 40GB of data.
About NETWORK AND TECHNOLOGY REVIEWS
Netwyz is a network and technology review blog owned by Olufemi Oluwaseyi Emmanuel, Some4real. HOW I GOT 150MB AND MORE THAN THAT ON GIDIMO.
     
DOES GIDIMO HAVE REFERRAL SYSTEM?
HOW CAN I REGISTER TO GIDIMO APP?
STEP 1: Firstly, register on the website by
Clicking link https://get.gidimo.com/invite/home?invite_id=4eb530ea-fd87-496b-a590-8d1200c4ad92 and make sure you verify your phone number to get instant 50MB data.
STEP 2: Then, go to the app and login as a returning member and you would get 100MB data instantly.
STEP 3: Now, withdraw the data to your number you verified earlier and voilà! That’s all. Easy right? Now, you can copy your referrals link and start distributing it to those who will love to participate on the program. The Data valid for 7 days and can be checked by dialling *460*260# and if you feel like adding more data, you can refer more people or try other methods to trick their program. I hope this is helpful? If you have any more questions, kindly ask for solution.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money For Reviewing Movies / Blackberry Messenger Dies, Goodbye BBM / All Iphone Icloud Unlock By GOJEHTECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.