Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Appropriate Time Of Booking Appointment With German Consulate Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Appropriate Time Of Booking Appointment With German Consulate Embassy (461 Views)

How Do I Go About Medical Appointment With Iom For Canada Student Visa / "Education Is Not Tourism": Nigerian Students Protest At German Consulate Lagos / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appropriate Time Of Booking Appointment With German Consulate Embassy by makvick4lord(m): 12:17am On May 06, 2019
Good day, please I need scholars to help me on the time to book for appointment at Germany consulate lagos,have trying it several times booking date has not been showing .also would love if there has been changes on time to do it
Re: Appropriate Time Of Booking Appointment With German Consulate Embassy by makvick4lord(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2019
Any body with answer
Re: Appropriate Time Of Booking Appointment With German Consulate Embassy by greeners222(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2019
It's not possible you get a near date appointment. What you would do is stay online around 11:50pm and you refresh the Web. Most time some people do cancel three appointment and they make the appointment cancelled available around 12. So get your info ready and stay online at exact 12. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Living In Nigeria Shouldn't Relocate — Australian Man Advices / OMG! Peace Airline Forgets All Passenger's Luggage Of Flight From Warri To Abuja / Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.