Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo For Doing Free Show After Low Turn Out - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo For Doing Free Show After Low Turn Out (319 Views)

Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents / Akpororo Live In Akwa Ibom State / Akpororo, Emmanuella, Josh2funny And Others Invades Aba For Akpororo Vs Akpororo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo For Doing Free Show After Low Turn Out by ebaze: 1:31am On May 06, 2019
Source: http://forevernaija.com/daddy-freeze-mocks-akpororo-for-doing-free-show-after-low-turn-out/

Popular Nigerian On Air Personality (OAP) Ifedayo Olarinde better known as “Daddy Freeze,” lashes stand up comedian, “Akpororo” for a failed show, at his neighborhood in Okokomaiko, Lagos. A video however went viral online showing organizers slashing ticket price and at some point, turning it to a “free show” as a result of “poor turn-out.”

Daddy Freeze who once had a feud with Akpororo over paying of “tithes” has now reacted to the video.

In his reaction, Freeze said, “wasn’t this the same comedian that insulted me and called me a wall gecko at the House of the Rock experience last December? Has his tithe stopped working for him or did he miss paying his tithe for a month?”

Read more from his post below…

“Although he cursed me and said hurtful things about me, I have forgiven him and have nothing but love for him and wish he stopped paying or advertising this idolatrous tithe and worshiped God for who he really is in spirit and truth
(John 4:24)

Paying tithe is idolatry and harlotry, it’s the worship of demons, the veneration of mammon and the hero worship of Satan who according to 2nd Corinthians 4:4, is the God of this world.

Christ our high priest never collected tithes and neither did the disciples, who were our first bishops and GOs.”

(1) (Reply)

ACET And ICT Authority Of Kenya Hold Workshop / Spa Promo This Eid El Kabir Holiday / Small Cooling Van Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.