Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church (23899 Views)

Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her / 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by itspzpics(m): 4:58am On May 06, 2019
Tiwa ex husband Teebillz who is known for management of hip hop music and music stars in Nigeria celebrated popular gospel musician Tope Alabi after she visited his church.

He however says the gospel musician Tope alabi narrates his story in her song she performed in her church recently as he shares the video clip.

Watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/tiwa-savage-ex-teebillz-celebrates-tope-alabi-after-visiting-his-church/

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by itspzpics(m): 4:58am On May 06, 2019
Watch The Video Of Tope Alabi Perfornig and Narrating Teebillz story on stage => HERE

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by yuanexchanger: 5:10am On May 06, 2019
God one..
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:14am On May 06, 2019
This guy don fine o... shocked

Tiwa be like

11 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by Flexherbal(m): 5:22am On May 06, 2019
Soul lifting songs...!

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by mrgraphics01: 6:19am On May 06, 2019
Tee billz looking younger

8 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by GistMeMore: 6:27am On May 06, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by vastolord4(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2019
Appreciate? And I'm late for work! Nairaland now a disease

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by GTFO(f): 8:20am On May 06, 2019
what's the importance of this news this EARLY Monday Morning undecided

Wait, I don't get!! So what now?

Are you mods on here FOR REAL Azzin, seriously??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by BuyACar(f): 8:23am On May 06, 2019
What a narration to get a new Tiwa in his life. If you know you know tongue

Wondering where to get good suits

Check out this offer

Mens Suits UK – How Much Does a Good Suit Cost in Lagos, Nigeria?

Bookmark this page, cos I know you'd need it

1 Share

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by KeilFIXED: 8:23am On May 06, 2019
Lol
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2019
smiley
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by johnkay1(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by myresearch: 8:24am On May 06, 2019
grin
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by ofiko123(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2019
OK seen..
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by Magic1: 8:25am On May 06, 2019
More like Tiwa’s blood was a bad blood on TeeBliz.
I see freshness...looking younger. Making out with women who are dry adds nothing to the man unlike those with soft, fresh and plump body.

Consider dry and fresh corn...

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by MobilityExpress: 8:25am On May 06, 2019
Larryallovernig [s:
post=78143322]HOW TO HAVE GOOD SEX WITH HER

Ladies deserves to enjoy the sex too.
Look Her Deep Into Her Eyes, While Holding Her Waist.. Give Her A Wet Deep Kiss Then Whisper To Her ears "baby You're So Beautiful"..
Grab Her Ass While Kissing Her And Again Whisper "I Love You Honey"....
Go On And Start Romancing Her, Hold Her Boobs, Caress Them Softly,.. I Repeat Softly..
Then Start Sucking Her Nipples gently Till They Are Erect..
You'll see, She's Gonna Start Breathing Heavily.. Then Kiss Her Neck, Caress Her From Head To Toe, .. Compliment Her, Tell Her How Much You Love Her Body.
Now Go Down And Slowly Remove Her Panties, Allow Her To Lie On Bed As You Spread Her Legs,
Now Start sucking Her vagina, but to some people that's disgusting, instead of that, use your middle finger and deep it gently in and out of the vagina.. But If the vagina looks dry, Don't Even Go There.. Focus On The Clits,suck it or use your finger on the clits gently, do It So Well Until She Moan,
At This Point she want your PENIS, you Don't RUSH!!
Now Pull Out the PENIS, Then Pass It Around Her Body, Touch Her Neck, Her Boobs, Her Stomach Then Finally Touch Her Thighs by your PENIS .
Slowly, I repeat Slowly Insert the tip Of Your PENIS Into Her VAGINA, Then Pull It Out And Rub It On Her Clit Which Will Force Her To Bring Out Juices, she'll be Wet like and soft and her pussy at this stage is very ready to accommodate any kind of dick without any single pain, just the full pleasure.
Now Insert The PENIS Again, Then Start By having sex Slowly, As You Make Eye Contact With Her, You Can Hold Her Boobs And Kiss Her As Well.. Tell Her How Sweet Her vagina makes you feel , Tell Her How You Love It..
Now You Can Spread Her Legs, And start having sex with her fast until she scream your name.
Man.. If You have sex with Her Like This, She Will Remember You For The Rest of Her Life..
and she will respect you as a man. Try ds and tnk me latet.
LADIES, AM I COMMUNICATING?[/s]

This kind of thing for early Monday morning, smh....... Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by ujampie: 8:26am On May 06, 2019
Larryallovernig:
HOW TO HAVE GOOD SEX WITH HER

Ladies deserves to enjoy the sex too.
Look Her Deep Into Her Eyes, While Holding Her Waist.. Give Her A Wet Deep Kiss Then Whisper To Her ears "baby You're So Beautiful"..
Grab Her Ass While Kissing Her And Again Whisper "I Love You Honey"....
Go On And Start Romancing Her, Hold Her Boobs, Caress Them Softly,.. I Repeat Softly..
Then Start Sucking Her Nipples gently Till They Are Erect..
You'll see, She's Gonna Start Breathing Heavily.. Then Kiss Her Neck, Caress Her From Head To Toe, .. Compliment Her, Tell Her How Much You Love Her Body.
Now Go Down And Slowly Remove Her Panties, Allow Her To Lie On Bed As You Spread Her Legs,
Now Start sucking Her vagina, but to some people that's disgusting, instead of that, use your middle finger and deep it gently in and out of the vagina.. But If the vagina looks dry, Don't Even Go There.. Focus On The Clits,suck it or use your finger on the clits gently, do It So Well Until She Moan,
At This Point she want your PENIS, you Don't RUSH!!
Now Pull Out the PENIS, Then Pass It Around Her Body, Touch Her Neck, Her Boobs, Her Stomach Then Finally Touch Her Thighs by your PENIS .
Slowly, I repeat Slowly Insert the tip Of Your PENIS Into Her VAGINA, Then Pull It Out And Rub It On Her Clit Which Will Force Her To Bring Out Juices, she'll be Wet like and soft and her pussy at this stage is very ready to accommodate any kind of dick without any single pain, just the full pleasure.
Now Insert The PENIS Again, Then Start By having sex Slowly, As You Make Eye Contact With Her, You Can Hold Her Boobs And Kiss Her As Well.. Tell Her How Sweet Her vagina makes you feel , Tell Her How You Love It..
Now You Can Spread Her Legs, And start having sex with her fast until she scream your name.
Man.. If You have sex with Her Like This, She Will Remember You For The Rest of Her Life..
and she will respect you as a man. Try ds and tnk me latet.
LADIES, AM I COMMUNICATING?

My brother you need to rest abeg.... She what you are teaching us this Godly morning.....

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by Originakalokalo(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2019
These are serious statements.. Ponder on them..

For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Accept Jesus and live .

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by TANID(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2019
His Church
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by Nathdoug201: 8:42am On May 06, 2019
Even after break up they are both acting maturely.
Unlike that mumu tonto dike

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by daroz(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2019
I thought he was a Muslim, because of the name he gave his son... Jamil, which is Arabic
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by SEONaijaExpert: 9:01am On May 06, 2019
Even if it seem he has lost his wife, if he's holding onto God, he's holding onto something big.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by Catastrophe1: 9:26am On May 06, 2019
Tee bill looking good. More wins bro
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by rainmoredays: 9:58am On May 06, 2019
mrgraphics01:
1000 naira for those horrible things ypy put up there
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by zolacoded(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2019
mrgraphics01:
Hi sir, would like to patronize u.
Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by mrgraphics01: 10:13am On May 06, 2019
zolacoded:
Hi sir, would like to patronize u.

Re: Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church by AnuliKay: 12:17pm On May 06, 2019
Nice for him

Saweetie released her EP, Icy in March and it has generally been received well. In this era of City Girls, the take-his-money mentality is not fresh, but is certainly entertaining.

ICY has seven songs and you can be assured that it is a unique body of work. However, if you’ve known Saweetie from the High Maintenance era and were expecting a similar vibe, you will be sorely disappointed.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/ep-review-icy-saweetie/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Dance / Peter Okoye Celebrates Daughter, Aliona On Her 6th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.