Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I'm Pregnant And I Constantly Feel Mad At My Partner. What Should I Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Pregnant And I Constantly Feel Mad At My Partner. What Should I Do? (389 Views)

Boy Runs Mad At Tejuosho Market Lagos , Do You Know Him? / Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz / Corper Runs Mad At An Eatery In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Pregnant And I Constantly Feel Mad At My Partner. What Should I Do? by Growingapp: 5:27am On May 06, 2019
I'm 15 weeks pregnant. Lately, I keep getting angry at my partner until I can't even stand to sit in the same room as him. I don't know why I feel this way or what to do. Should I talk to him about it or not?

My wife is 19 weeks pregnant and she is always mad at me and always tells me that she hates me. I just want to give an advise to the "HUSBANDS" that you need to be more, more and a lot more patient with your partners. You have to understand that there's a lot of changes happening to her body and I think that makes her uncomfortable and makes her irritated at all times, specially with you. Just be patient 100 times more. For the wives, Please don't torture your husbands too much... Thanks! Have a safe pregnancy.

Any other opinion?

For more about parenting and pregnancy, we consider you to download GrowingApp. Link below⬇️

https://growing100.mobi

Re: I'm Pregnant And I Constantly Feel Mad At My Partner. What Should I Do? by dhmore: 5:49am On May 06, 2019
This period (pregnancy) you are is a unique period .Most women are not fulfilled until when they have the fruit(s) of the womb !!! What is happening to you is normal but you need to take things very simply & easy because when you are unduly irritated you can misbehave to your husband, in-laws,relatives & friends who could be probably be of help to you when the need arises.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HSV529: Vaccine For Genital Herpes Passes First Stage Of Trial / Purpoted Yahoo Boy Vomits Blood And Barks Like A Dog / Ikorodu GH Notice On Unclaimed Corpses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.