Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan (1688 Views)

Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million / Bobrisky Promises Lady Who Fainted At Bbnaija Auditions N1million / BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan by Ayodele70: 8:32am On May 06, 2019
Controversial cross-dresser, Bobrisky got tongues wagging after he posted a photo of himself showing off his 'boobs' in a red hot dress.

Well, he has promised to share several bikini photos after Ramadan.

"Someone comment got me smiling �
My last picture with cleavage because of the Muslims fasting.... After Ramadan chai I have plenty bikini � pic I wanna show case here.....
" he wrote.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/bobrisky-promises-to-post-lots-of-bikini-photos-after-ramadan.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan by Deomovies: 8:41am On May 06, 2019
Definitely you still meet us here. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:44am On May 06, 2019
grin
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan by Aphroditee(f): 8:55am On May 06, 2019
fake boobs

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan by Tamarapetty(f): 8:58am On May 06, 2019
Ode grin

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan by Nobody: 9:45am On May 06, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Ode grin

CID!

Re: Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan by demolinka(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2019
Bobrisky noooooooo!!!!
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan by Rilley(m): 10:50am On May 06, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Ode grin
Lol cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan by johnkay1(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2019
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan by iTearHerToto: 2:12pm On May 06, 2019
Her butthole can house a trailer angry
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan by OkunrinOloro: 2:16pm On May 06, 2019
Alhaja Abdul Waris Idris Okuneye (aka Bobrisky) is a true MOOslime. Tiri gbosa for you Bobrisky. Keep flying the flag of iSLIME.
Re: Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan by wiseone28: 3:28pm On May 06, 2019
soon we will see this

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Poses In Style In Chic Photos / Bbnaija: What Tacha Said After Frodd Put Her Up For Eviction / “I Want A Family Like Ciara’s In The Next One Year” – Bbnaija Khloe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.