Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello (8026 Views)

Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries / 2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello / Revealed: Why Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Attacking The SIP - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello by Bizibi(m): 10:02am On May 06, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Yahaya Bello will be REelected as well and there's nothing any pig and idiot can do about it !!!!!
hmmmm....wonderful.
Re: We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello by wunaESQ(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2019
leave National Assembly issues alone... go and pay salaries...... Oga bello just face ur front abeg
Re: We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello by BushDoctor123: 10:28am On May 06, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:
Insha Allah!!! Whether Flat heads like it or not
Meaning you are Igbo also.
Re: We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello by Umisar(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi

Governor Yahaya Bello has declared his support for the endorsement of Sen. Ahmad Lawan and Hon Femi Gbajabiamila as the heads of the 9th Senate and House of Representatives respectively.

The Governor who made this known while on a courtesy visit to the National Leader of the party, Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu said the decision of the party remains his position on the next National Assembly leadership.

He said both of them are experienced and qualified to lead the Upper and the Lower Chambers.

“You are our National Leader and we are your children. You have set the agenda and we shall ensure we make it a reality.

“I supported Hon Gbajabiamila in 2015 but it was unfortunate that we lost out. This time around, we shall make sure the decision of the party prevails by electing the two of them to work with Mr President to move the nation forward.

“We have two Senators-elect from my State and seven House of Representatives members-elect. They will listen to us. Even the two others who are in ADC and PDP will be lobbied to support us”.

Governor Bello said his loyalty to the party and the National Leader of the party is not in doubt and that he will continue to build the party to remain unbeatable in Kogi State.

https://www.independent.ng/we-shall-ensure-lawan-gbajabiamila-are-elected-yahaya-bello/

Re: We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello by tunary(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2019
This dog is simply hoping for support from top APC god father
Re: We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello by OnlyGodcanjudge: 10:34am On May 06, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:
Insha Allah!!! Whether Flat heads like it or not
insha Allah every where terrorist party
Re: We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello by OnlyGodcanjudge: 10:39am On May 06, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
funny dude grin

for his mind he's patronising Tinubu politically. even if Tinubu joined together with Buhari and obj Join hand to endorse you even if Dino endorse you, if you don't pay these workers before next month, APC should just forget kogi with this guy
even if he pay all the salaries he is owning the workers they will not vote for him,
Re: We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello by beegameh(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2019
Dis Bello Hussle no be here o. Errand boy. C im big nose. Better go pay salary
Re: We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello by crossfm: 10:43am On May 06, 2019
This comedian has come again.see who is in the greatest battle of his life to retain his seat is campaigning for other people.I pray Tinubu never forget all yahaya's tratuorouse actions in the past.
Just like i said earlier in one of my post,kogi state should look beyond parties and go for a true leader.even if it's from a new political party.kogi and my state benue have really been unfortunate when it come to governors in the past and I hope they get it right this time around.
Re: We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello by bashvolley2020: 10:47am On May 06, 2019
Yahaya Bello the most usless ever governor that demorized politics in such matters to ensure that other to be elected
Re: We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello by sharubutu(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2019
Trying to make friend with everybody now. He even sent condolence message to Dino.

But in all these, he has still refused to pay salaries and pension. You won't get that ticket in Jesus name Insha Allah'u. And peradventure you get it which is definitely impossible, you cannot win. NEVER!
Re: We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello by akinbode1(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2019
Keep quite olodo governor!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello by MrBONE2(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Yahaya Bello will be REelected as well and there's nothing any pig and idiot can do about it !!!!!

grin

Re: We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello by Umisar(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2019
Thief!

Re: We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello by Umisar(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2019
SCAM!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘We Must Try To Work The Talk’ – Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo / Don’t Contest In 2011 Election, Rather Settle For Vice - Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / 102 Arrested By In Niger For Refusing Polio Vaccines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.