Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Single Room Self Contain To Share(sublet) In Sangotedo, Ajah. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Single Room Self Contain To Share(sublet) In Sangotedo, Ajah. (656 Views)

I Need A Self Contained Apartment For Sublet In Ago Palace Way Okota / 2 Bedroom Sublet In Greenland Estate Lekki Ajah / Two Bed Room For Rent In Ebute Metta And Sublet In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Room Self Contain To Share(sublet) In Sangotedo, Ajah. by TR1212: 9:22am On May 06, 2019
TR1212:

I have a shared room to sublet in sangotedo Ajah for N100K. It's a shared room self-contain. I was putting up there because of a new job on the island. I'm moving out with about 6months rent left. I'd like to sublet and collect my remaining money. Interested persons should call: 09076278578. Females only please.

TR1212:

Please this is a single room self contain, shared with another person. I took the room when I took a job in ajah and desperately needed a place to stay secure the new job. It's not a full room to sublet. If you're Interested, you'll have to be sharing the room with the current occupant, a lady. Rent is for 6 months only and negotiable. Recommended for people looking for sonewhere to be staying until they get their own place; in my case, I was mostly there during the week and off at weekends.

Still available
Re: Single Room Self Contain To Share(sublet) In Sangotedo, Ajah. by essenceplus: 9:24am On May 06, 2019
I know a female
Re: Single Room Self Contain To Share(sublet) In Sangotedo, Ajah. by essenceplus: 9:25am On May 06, 2019
What about a male..
Re: Single Room Self Contain To Share(sublet) In Sangotedo, Ajah. by TR1212: 9:28am On May 06, 2019
essenceplus:
I know a female

OK. She can call let's talk
Re: Single Room Self Contain To Share(sublet) In Sangotedo, Ajah. by TR1212: 9:28am On May 06, 2019
essenceplus:
What about a male..

No sir. It's a shared room, not a flat.
Re: Single Room Self Contain To Share(sublet) In Sangotedo, Ajah. by Parioladammy: 9:46am On May 06, 2019
TR1212:

No sir. It's a shared room, not a flat.
am interested in this but the problem is i just started working in ajah. if you dont mind if i should be paying you monthly. thanks. would give you the details of my office address and number if you need it.
Re: Single Room Self Contain To Share(sublet) In Sangotedo, Ajah. by TR1212: 6:33am On May 20, 2019
Still available. Only 3 months remaining.

(1) (Reply)

Construction Of Marquee Mega Tent For RCCG At Argungi Lekki / M / Farms Ville Estate Pop Ogidan Self Service Flats For Sale 08101662607

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.