Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys (13413 Views)

Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote / Davies Blaze, A Nairalander, For A Spot At Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 / William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by deebrain(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2019
Congratulations sir.

I feel the physique.
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by oduademonest: 12:54pm On May 06, 2019
Baboons every where
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2019
Congrats daviesblaze. More wins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by YungMillionaire: 2:24pm On May 06, 2019
dreamwords:
grin afonja men are weak, flat chested men, they can never win something like this

grin grin grin Yes. You are right, just like Anthony Joshua...very weak men grin grin grin
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by Rayplanet(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2019
Wow!

Finally U made it! All thanks to the Almighty for this great feat and to your very indefatigable self.

The energy and time that went into creating such a well sculpted 'Greek god-like' body is rather colossus!

I salute your dedication and discipline because you alone can really understand.

Congratulations Da "Macho" man DaviesBlaze.
The Mr.Olympia in the making.
All the very best Nna oh!

1 Like

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 06, 2019
Those organizers never improve for almost 10yrs now. I go the show, gays full everywhere there, I just weak...

The stage no make sense, one of the contestant almost fall for stage, people just dey shout anyhow, some thugs and ashwao wey enter the venue. Food no even go round self..
Anyways, the winner and runner up doesn't look like they deserve the award, I smell rigging shaa..

The only thing wey carry me enter the place na to find kpekus, I see one former queen shaepetly enter her package no time
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by Bossjakande: 7:17pm On May 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Guys with all muscles is just a no no.....Anyway congrats.
dear I try to wish u happy new month but am on ban
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by daviesblaze(m): 10:02pm On May 06, 2019
Rayplanet:
Wow!

Finally U made it! All thanks to the Almighty for this great feat and to your very indefatigable self.

The energy and time that went into creating such a well sculpted 'Greek god-like' body is rather colossus!

I salute your dedication and discipline because you alone can really understand.

Congratulations Da "Macho" man DaviesBlaze.
The Mr.Olympia in the making.
All the very best Nna oh!
Thanks alot my man.
I sight you bro

1 Like

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by Biglittlelois(f): 11:04pm On May 06, 2019
Bossjakande:
dear I try to wish u happy new month but am on ban

It's okay, have a good month too.
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by Bossjakande: 11:07pm On May 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:

It's okay, have a good month too.
thank u baby girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Ankara Styles / Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) / Photos From TECNO Lagos Fashion Week 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.