Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Enough Is Enough, We Are Tired Of Nigerian Government,security & Law Enforcement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Is Enough, We Are Tired Of Nigerian Government,security & Law Enforcement (304 Views)

Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) / IGP Calls For An End To Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers / Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Is Enough, We Are Tired Of Nigerian Government,security & Law Enforcement by Dadaboy: 10:12am On May 06, 2019
Please, this is a movement thread
Feel free to stay away or be in complete silence if you do not have enough exposure how things works developing nations

Especially those who have not left the shores of Nigeria or Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough, We Are Tired Of Nigerian Government,security & Law Enforcement by Dadaboy: 10:13am On May 06, 2019
Have you stayed in a place for a long period of time thinking you’re blessed

Thinking life is good,
Hopeful that things and life will become better
Hoping on God to make amends or a way out
Years, go on

and then, you decide to travel, explore, expose yourself enough to see you had hope in a hopeless place ?
Discovering how much mediocre has damaged yourself and a whole nation

This is the case of NIGERIA. the supposed great Nation blessed with so many resources
From the government to the people, enough need to be done and worked on

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough, We Are Tired Of Nigerian Government,security & Law Enforcement by essenceplus: 10:13am On May 06, 2019
Following

3 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough, We Are Tired Of Nigerian Government,security & Law Enforcement by Dadaboy: 10:14am On May 06, 2019
I am one of those youths who will prefer to be realistic with myself and life in general even if it does not go in my favor.

This is why:

Life has a way of punishing us for crimes we overlook or take less serious or important
Do not get me wrong, Many nations suffer quite some similar problems just like Nigeria but they try so much to curb or work on fixing those problems from it’s roots

This is what makes most of them a developing nation.
They rather spend more time finding realistic solutions to these problems doing the needful instead of becoming partial in their dealings or act on what favours them.

IN NIGERIA, THIS IS THE OPPOSITE

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough, We Are Tired Of Nigerian Government,security & Law Enforcement by Optional09: 10:18am On May 06, 2019
I am registered tired!
Re: Enough Is Enough, We Are Tired Of Nigerian Government,security & Law Enforcement by Nbote(m): 10:19am On May 06, 2019
U cannot b tired now oo... D govt still has 4 gud years to go and na next level of tiredness we go enta
Re: Enough Is Enough, We Are Tired Of Nigerian Government,security & Law Enforcement by Dadaboy: 10:43am On May 06, 2019
The people are not left out in this discussion, in fact, they play a major role in the whole menance going on

If we want to change a bad government, we must be ready to change ourselves first and how we relate with each other, tolerance and how to do things rightly and in maturity

My last trip to South Africa, i can boldly tell you how stayed for a whole period of a month but getting to find just a single quarelling duo throughout my trip but immediately i returned, right there from the international airport on landing, there were fights and quarels all over not mentioning the deteriorating infrastructures and poor conditions about almost everything on sight

I am tired. I am fed up. I think Nigeria can never be great if we do not start a movement

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough, We Are Tired Of Nigerian Government,security & Law Enforcement by Dadaboy: 10:48am On May 06, 2019
HOW A FUNCTIONAL GOVERNMENT WORKS
Re: Enough Is Enough, We Are Tired Of Nigerian Government,security & Law Enforcement by Dadaboy: 10:49am On May 06, 2019
ROLES OF GOVERNMENT
Re: Enough Is Enough, We Are Tired Of Nigerian Government,security & Law Enforcement by Dadaboy: 10:49am On May 06, 2019
CORRECTING CORRUPTION
ENDING TRIBALISM , ETHNICITY AND MANAGING RELIGION
Re: Enough Is Enough, We Are Tired Of Nigerian Government,security & Law Enforcement by Dadaboy: 10:53am On May 06, 2019
MANAGING POPULATION
Re: Enough Is Enough, We Are Tired Of Nigerian Government,security & Law Enforcement by WebSurfer(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2019
Nigeria needs a revolution. it has gotten too deep in shit

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Arrests 22 Suspected Oil Thieves And Delivers Them To The EFCC / Reps Direct TOTAL To Refund $592m To Federal Government / Sit-at-home: Enugu Completely Shut (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.