Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway (52162 Views)

The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) / Flood Takes Over Oshodi-apapa Expressway (photos) / The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by StevenOba: 3:29pm On May 06, 2019
This is the real Lagos not all that VI-Lekki -Ikoyi shit. Honestly we are way too lenient and patient with our leaders. As africa's largest producer of oil and the sixth largest oil producing country in the world we shouldn't be in this position we are in. angry angry What are we going to do about this my fellow Nigerians Are we just going to keep praying and hoping for change or are we going to act , strike and create that change we want? Which way my people?? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by OlieEvan(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2019
Our West Minister Road
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Catastrophe1: 3:32pm On May 06, 2019
Eko oni baje ooo cheesy
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by AmazingELixir: 3:32pm On May 06, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dorti pipu wey full Lagos....inside gutter naim b dia waste bin, and dey thrive in dis kind of dorti environment ehnn...on top there you go see mama put dey dish out wakis wey dem dey chaw....spit !

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by four4: 3:32pm On May 06, 2019
Bad govt with bad citizens
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by AnthonyAk(m): 3:33pm On May 06, 2019
Of course, we know the right thing to do but won't do it.

Most ports have a rail line running into it directly into it
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Afonja007: 3:34pm On May 06, 2019
una never see anythging yet, shebi dem want only lagos wharf to be working while portharcourt warri calabar are wasting away na so lagos go be till this world end , stupid people,china wey dey supply the whole world with goods their many wharfs re working while in nigeria they made others wharfs to die so only lagos wharf will be working ,upgrade all the wharfs in nigeria you will see lagos free from all the yeye traffic but i know it wont happen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Edyice: 3:38pm On May 06, 2019
NEXT LEVEL THINGS grin cheesy

Government done hide cheesy

Time to loot cash

Since they want only one port ,the run will continue to look bad ... Busy areas need to be maintained but some OLODO ( ole jati - jati grin) pay for the place to be maintained ...

Sea port should not be in Lagos alone ...

Make other sea port as effective as LAGOS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS ... cheesy
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by leonardosomto(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2019
Nigeria should have been named Burkina Suffer.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Reference(m): 3:41pm On May 06, 2019
Who cares? ....saud enough already... enjoy.
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by poweredcom(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2019
Even a pig won't stay on such environment hahaha

That rosd don cast na close to my hood

I hate going there for with passion

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Edyice: 3:42pm On May 06, 2019
Afonja007:
una never see anythging yet, shebi dem want only lagos wharf to be working while portharcourt warri calabar are wasting away na so lagos go be till this world end , stupid people,china wey dey supply the whole world with goods their many wharfs re working while in nigeria they made others wharfs to die so only lagos wharf will be working ,upgrade all the wharfs in nigeria you will lagos free of traffic but i know it wont happen

Lol I just read your profile now

U said you are in mining skull in Ogun state

Nobody go near you oooh
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 06, 2019
Bloody hell! shocked people live there?
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by semyman: 3:50pm On May 06, 2019
We earn as a country to maintain those in government at the federal, state, local, executive, legislation and judiciary arms with nothing left for infrastructural development

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Tkbktishmoffinn: 3:56pm On May 06, 2019
Highly thoughtful of you bro. Imagine a case of a massive fire outbreak in any of the neighbouring tank farms in this area. The casualty rate will so be unthinkable.
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Offpoint: 4:12pm On May 06, 2019
Beautyaddy:

No way!!! embarassed embarassed

Are these current and real pictures of the Mile 2-Apapa Express way? Like seriously embarassed

And these are real human beings living and passing through that very disgraceful road
My brother I live around that area, camera has even beautify those photos you see there... that place is worst than you see in those pictures. Imagine if It rains, I can't explain that one in words.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by frowland(m): 4:20pm On May 06, 2019
Tundexxy:

For what exactly sir?
For haulage bro. Carrying of container from port to your business destination as you see in that picture. Then imagine those carrying to East, North etc how much they pay.
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Martin0(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2019
gypsey:
Bloody hell! shocked people live there?

omo make them do this road Na! Na so one of my friend go dey repair his trailer every month!
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Jkt001(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2019
O boy!!!Ambode is really working o....c as dah place be like Manchester......If u knw u knw...
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by ELgordo(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2019
ovoko! eye sore!!!!
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by whiteafrique: 4:31pm On May 06, 2019
Dirty Lagos and dead Nigeria all they know is PDP VS APC,

Brainless cowards calling them selves Leader i wonder what the forthcoming generation will enjoy

if this country keep moving like this..
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by tunes1102: 4:47pm On May 06, 2019
The minister for works don't have time for this, he is busy with power and railway project.
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Jaqenhghar: 4:57pm On May 06, 2019
Offpoint:

My brother I live around that area, camera has even beautify those photos you see there... that place is worst than you see in those pictures. Imagine if It rains, I can't explain that one in words.
You live around there. shocked
Bros I dont know which condition you dey but it is well with you
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Beautyaddy: 5:15pm On May 06, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You live around there. shocked
Bros I dont know which condition you dey but it is well with you

lol!...I was about to offer to him this same sentiment but remembered that advising him to run away from that area for the sake of his health might be fruitless...especially if he and other people like him have no means and alternative to live somewhere else. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Sinach0191(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2019
All the money (kpala kpala money) dey collect from the truck where is it going to??

Anyways Autojosh is always bringing interesting topics
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by armadeo(m): 5:20pm On May 06, 2019
Imagine going for a job interview and get stuck in this traffic for 2 days ....
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Pacesetter123(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2019
ajebuter:

Where did I express support for completely failed leadership and system in my post??

And the next thing is to become insultive and aggressive over a comment

Go through all my posts, you cant find a more vocal critic of government failure and incompetence than me only that I dont foam in the mouth and insult others over their contrary views

So much for your upbringing...

I was equally going tro ur post over n over again and comparing it with his comment.He was almost saying de same thing u were saying.He mentioned de same areas u mentioned in ur post.Yet his own immediately becomes criticism while ur own suddenly become"support for failed leadership".My sis,nah wetting we de see for nairaland.Hasty commentators,so take am like dat.
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Frezhkid10(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2019
Beautyaddy:

No way!!! embarassed embarassed

Are these current and real pictures of the Mile 2-Apapa Express way? Like seriously embarassed

And these are real human beings living and passing through that very disgraceful road
...must u quote everything
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by ifeegee(f): 6:25pm On May 06, 2019
I am currently in Lagos right now, I just can't understand what the fuss is about that state.
I couldn't get a decent place to eat in the area I went to, open drainages every where.
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Beautyaddy: 6:51pm On May 06, 2019
ifeegee:
I am currently in Lagos right now, I just can't understand what the fuss is about that state.
I couldn't get a decent place to eat in the area I went to, open drainages every where.

lol!...The fuss about Lagos is that it's still enjoying its old glory of being the former capital of Nigeria, the state that the British first invaded to colonize to their taste and the only state that has the major commercial port(Tin can Island/Apapa port).

Now to the concerns of the open drainage, I'm still not understanding why it was made that way.

If the excuse was to have those drainage remained opened for easy access to cleaning well the Lagos State government has failed woefully.
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Bjainy: 7:00pm On May 06, 2019
The pictures are not showing the present MILE 2 I know.
let's be true with our post. APAPA and MILE 2 aren't the same. The pictures are from Apapa Tin Can -Wharf coming towards Mile 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Herbert Macaulay Way In Yaba, Lagos Looks Like In 2021 (pics, Video) / FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 / Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.