Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,712,459 members, 6,407,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 July 2021 at 02:34 PM

What Islam Says About Marriage During Ramadan Fasting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Islam Says About Marriage During Ramadan Fasting (379 Views)

German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / Is It Right For Non-muslims To Accept Food Used In Breaking The Ramadan Fasting? / How a Muslim Can Effectively Manage His Time During Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Islam Says About Marriage During Ramadan Fasting by gilgal7(f): 12:19pm On May 06, 2019
To all our Muslim brothers and sisters in the house we wish you happy RAMADAN KAREEM .
My question goes like this "Why there is no muslim weddings during the ramadan period"I was worried when one of my Muslims friend due to delay and other reason her marriage was postponed till after the fasting period ... pls make us understand... matured mind pls

Re: What Islam Says About Marriage During Ramadan Fasting by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 06, 2019
Lol... what's the essence of a party where people can't eat?

(1) (Reply)

Free Download. Glass Animals How To Be A Human Being# / The Father,. YHVH Almighty, is greater than his Son, Yahushua the Messiah. / Ghana's IGP Advises Prison Inmates To Watch Emmanuel Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.