Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 (38393 Views)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by GerrardLFC80(m): 11:37pm On May 06, 2019
highcollide:
shut up your mouth you idiot. Klopps net spending is not even up to £50m . Liverpool sell players, add money and purchase better players. That's how we operate.

Don't litter the thread with your ignorance.
Bro let's be honest...I'm a Liverpool fan & I have to be honest here...Klopp isn't a manager I rate highly...He approaches certain key games too cautiously...Take the game against Barcelona for e.g...you start wijnaldium has a winger or cf when you have a fully fit shaqiri on the bench who would add extra pace to the attack...You start a Gomez who hasn't started a game for over 4months over Trench... agreed Gomez is defensively better....But you play him in this kind of games and improve his confidence.... You bench the boy in key games ....Liverpool haven't won any game Gomez has played rightback expect the one against Burnley of which Liverpool only scored after Gomez injured and Trench replaced him...Aren't all this noticeable... a good manager would have...Liverpool should blame no one at all....you don't throw away 7pts for crying out loud...let them leak their wounds....
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by dumininu01(m): 11:37pm On May 06, 2019
Without trophies.. Tho he tried buh Liverpool has a squad that can win trophies he should be doing better n d likes of Chelsea spurs n arsenal might improve next season.. This was an opportunity given how bad others have been except city but they blew it... I feel this guy might end up winning nothing for u guys
highcollide:
One thing I've noticed about Liverpool since klopp took over is our upward trajectory. Klopp came in Oct 2015, took us to 2 finals. We finished 8th.

2016/17 we qualified for champions league. 4th place finish

2017/18 we played in the champions league finals. 3rd place finish.

2018/19 Back to back semi finals and fighting for the title.

Yes we might be trophyless but we are making significant progress. No matter how much you mock Liverpool, you cannot deny in your heart that this Liverpool squad is close to winning a trophy.

We have 94 points. I doubt man utd, Chelsea or arsenal have had such points in the pl era. It's just the guardiola factor.

None withstanding, we March on till the final day.
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by Moukandjo: 11:39pm On May 06, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
even Satan is amazed u can lie pass am...how was Barça who had eto deco ronaldinho Messi before pep took over inexperienced? pep took over brought in Henry had eto ist den ibra...plus puyol pique etc dis guys are inexperienced...i tire for una warp analysis...
Pep actually took over a Barca that were trophyless for 2 good seasons. During those two years, they were bashed home & away by Madrid & even has an abysmal league record of 19 wins 10 draws & 9 freaking loses in one of those years!
Pep came, did major shakeups in the squad by releasing Deco, Ronaldinho, Zambrotta, Giovanni, Edmilson, Thuram, & introducing Busquets & Pedro & brought back Pique. Do you need me to remind you what he won in his first season? grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 06, 2019
DesChyko:

I don't know where you got the 'net' from. But it would be really nice of you to prove me wrong.
2018/19: £161,000,000
2017/18: £155,000,000
2016/17: £67,900,000
2015/16: £5,100,000
Were this not Klopp's spendings?
Calculate player sales. Coutinho was sold for £140m....the money was used to buy Van dijk and allison.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 06, 2019
dumininu01:
Without trophies.. Tho he tried buh Liverpool has a squad that can win trophies he should be doing better n d likes of Chelsea spurs n arsenal might improve next season.. This was an opportunity given how bad others have been except city but they blew it... I feel this guy might end up winning nothing for u guys
who told you? That is why we love klopp. Liverpool is filed with average players. Since henderson was brought to liverpool in 2011, no club has ever bid for him. Milner is average. Sturridge is dead, lovren is mistake prone. But the painful thing is, this klopp of a man is stubborn and he keeps using them. He loves average players.
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by osazsky(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Bro let's be honest...I'm a Liverpool fan & I have to be honest here...Klopp isn't a manager I rate highly...He approaches certain key games too cautiously...Take the game against Barcelona for e.g...you start wijnaldium has a winger or cf when you have a fully fit shaqiri on the bench who would add extra pace to the attack...You start a Gomez who hasn't started a game for over 4months over Trench... agreed Gomez is defensively better....But you play him in this kind of games and improve his confidence.... You bench the boy in key games ....Liverpool haven't won any game Gomez has played rightback expect the one against Burnley of which Liverpool only scored after Gomez injured and Trench replaced him...Aren't all this noticeable... a good manager would have...Liverpool should blame no one at all....you don't throw away 7pts for crying out loud...let them leak their wounds....
gbam,,kloop his average,,,give a Martinez all those cash and a wolves team,he would perform better,,,cuz u are topping d league u loaned out ur only replacement at right back clyne not considering injuries ,then when it happens u start playing players out of position ,he made so many errors may b it was pride or d media that caused it,,that I don't know,,he messed up,city didn't play well this season considering d fact that most of thier key players were always injured,this was His best opportunity and he messed up,I pray we have a fully fit debryne next season ,I can't wait
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 06, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
You're not using the right word. Klopp is a gambler. A stubborn gambler. A man who knows that his team is filled with average players but he still insists on using the average players like that.

Remember in the champions league finals, when our midfielders were exposed for the fraud that they are? Modric, kroos swallowed our midfield and they played shit.....

Guess what, those midfielders are still in our team today. Gini, milner and henderson are average but he still insists on starting them everytime. Then bench shaqiri....

Do you remember in January 2018, we were begging klopp to buy a goalkeeper because karius and mignolet weren't good enough? Klopp refused and said karius is his number one goalkeeper..... If klopp had bought a goalkeeper, who knows, we might have won the champions league finals....

Klopp is a gambler. He's a good coach no doubt, but he has stupid faith in average players... And they'll always let him down.
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:49pm On May 06, 2019
osazsky:
OK we spent 250 m last season but at least we won two throphys pls try to do same with ur kloop
I want you to honestly and truthfully answer this.

If Pep was given this squad that Klopp inherited in 2015,would he have won the league without spending up to that amount at City?

1. Brad Jones Goalkeeper

2. Glen Johnson Defender

3. Jose Enrique Defender

4. Kolo Toure Defender

6. Dejan Lovren Defender

8. Steven Gerrard Midfield

9. Rickie Lambert Forward

10. Phillipe Coutinho Midfield

14. Jordan Henderson Midfield

15. Daniel Sturridge Forward

16 Sebastian Coates - On loan Defender

17. Mamadou Sakho Defender

18. Alberto Moreno Defender

19. Javier Manquillo Defender

20. Adam Lallana Midfield

21. Lucas Leiva Midfield

22. Simon Mignolet Goalkeeper

23. Emre Can Midfielder

24. Joe Allen Midfield

26. Tiago llori - On loan Defender

29. Fabio Borini Striker

31. Raheem Sterling Midfield

32. Cameron Brannagan Midfielder

33. Jordan Ibe Midfielder

36. Samed Yesil Striker

37. Martin Skrtel Defender

38. John Flanagan Defender

41. Jack Dunn Midfielder

44. Brad Smith Defender

45. Mario Balotelli Striker

46. Jordan Rossiter Midfielder

47. Andre Wisdom - On loan Defender

48. Jerome Sinclair Striker

49. Jordan Williams - On loan Defender

50. Lazar Markovic Striker

51. Lloyd Jones - On loan Defender

52. Danny Ward Goalkeeper

53. Joao Teixeira Midfielder

54. Sheyi Ojo

Iago Aspas

Luis Alberto

Divock Origi
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 06, 2019
osazsky:
and do u know how much we generate from our city group,,acedemy every club generates money,,from deals,,,,d arguement is who spent more this season and I don't want to know how u raise or make ur money are u arsenal
Oga comot for here. How much revenue city dey make before the oil billionaires buy city?

Which revenue city was make when them no fit even fill ordinary stadium?

Your team relies on steady pumping of millions from the sheiks

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 06, 2019
EbukaHades10:

If Pep was given this squad that Klopp inherited in 2015,would he have won the league without spending up to that amount at City?

1. Brad Jones Goalkeeper

2. Glen Johnson Defender

3. Jose Enrique Defender

4. Kolo Toure Defender

6. Dejan Lovren Defender

21. Lucas Leiva Midfield

23. Emre Can Midfielder

24. Joe Allen Midfield

29. Fabio Borini Striker

36. Samed Yesil Striker

41. Jack Dunn Midfielder

44. Brad Smith Defender

54. Sheyi Ojo

Iago Aspas

Luis Alberto

Divock Origi
Na this same dead players klopp use pursue man utd comot for Europa.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by osazsky(m): 11:53pm On May 06, 2019
EbukaHades10:

1. Brad Jones Goalkeeper

2. Glen Johnson Defender

3. Jose Enrique Defender

4. Kolo Toure Defender

6. Dejan Lovren Defender

21. Lucas Leiva Midfield

23. Emre Can Midfielder

24. Joe Allen Midfield

29. Fabio Borini Striker

36. Samed Yesil Striker

41. Jack Dunn Midfielder

44. Brad Smith Defender

54. Sheyi Ojo

Iago Aspas

Luis Alberto

Divock Origi
sell them off just d way pep sold jovetic,Jesus Narva's,sagna,cliche,nolito,Fernando,malaga,zabeleta and build ur team since u know they are not performing and Joe hart

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:55pm On May 06, 2019
osazsky:
u are wise,u brought all the players we bought last season and brought altl d ones u bought this season,,Nigerians,I didn't see d big head van dirk that was bought for 75m and d foolish mane and salah that keeps missing seaters,,,weather u like it or not pep spent only 60m this season and we didn't even use him,,wat a waste do u need him,we can loan him to u
Van Dijk was bought last season b4 all these guys na. Salah, b4 him and Sadie b4 Salah.

What's ur point gan?

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by cr7lomo: 11:56pm On May 06, 2019
Tundexxy:

So you are trying to say Brighton can win Man city and Wolverhampton will be a walkover for Liverpool

Sleep there!

Incase you don't know.... Manchester City have good 6 days to prepare for the last game... the title race is over after tonight game because they will completely dominate the match against Brighton from start to end..

Expect like 0:4

A draw is ok ...ain't saying man city will definitely loose..but saying anything can happen, this is football
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by osazsky(m): 11:57pm On May 06, 2019
highcollide:
Oga comot for here. How much revenue city dey make before the oil billionaires buy city?

Which revenue city was make when them no fit even fill ordinary stadium?

Your team relies on steady pumping of millions from the sheiks
u don't have an aguement,city is d most valuable team in england,if sane,debrnyne,sterling,bernadosilver,,,those four players can buy ur full team in today's current MKT valuation ague with google

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by osazsky(m): 12:01am On May 07, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Van Dijk was bought last season b4 all these guys na. Salah, b4 him and Sadie b4 Salah.

What's ur point gan?
was larporte,bernafo Silva DAT didn't make d bench last season,Mendy,that played only 5games last season,ederson,,,last season,,,sane last two seasons. all those players u mentioned were bought last two seasons,after,jovetic,nolito,j Narva's were sold,d only player we bought this season was a 60m foolish marehz,like I said u are wise,u brought out all city players that were bought last two seasons and brought out d ones u bought this season,Nigerians ,,,am a city fan oga we didn't buy any player this season apart from marez and some academy players that were loaned to smaller clubs ague right
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by grandstar(m): 12:02am On May 07, 2019
Poor Liverpool. They are so close! If only Man City can lose or draw a match

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 12:03am On May 07, 2019
osazsky:
sell them off just d way pep sold jovetic,Jesus Narva's,sagna,cliche,nolito,Fernando,malaga,zabeleta and build ur team since u know they are not performing and Joe hart
Now u are making sense but what if he didn't have the oil money? Would he still have won it?

Liverpool isn't funded by oil money and from. Vvd's signing was from Phillipe's sale.

But u haven't answered my question.
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by osazsky(m): 12:04am On May 07, 2019
grandstar:
Poor Liverpool. They are so close! If only Man City can lose or draw a match
don't worry u people will win it next season like u always do
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by Jokerman(m): 12:05am On May 07, 2019
osazsky:
I know,,,,but from d way things are going,,,man u is stylishing bending towards Aston villas path,futbool has evolved, do u know we ones had countries like united Arab republic. ,southern Vietnam,Tibet,southern Hungary and Yugoslavia,,,,I have been studying my map couldn't see these countries again but all I saw was Eritrea,Montenegro and serbia,Kosovo ,,pls continue in this path and I bet u in d next 3-6 years we will be looking for man u on a football map we nor go see them,,,,it most have been forgotten by then,,,if u play a determined Aston villa side self are u show u can beat them or get a shot on target,,spits

Lolsss... Let's see next season na...

However how can you meet 13 EPL titles bro
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by osazsky(m): 12:06am On May 07, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Now u are making sense but what if he didn't have the oil money? Would he still have won it?

Liverpool isn't funded by oil money and from. Vvd's signing was from Phillipe's sale.

But u haven't answered my question.
wat is oil money,is there oil in liechester,,,,its not by money,,man u spent billions and pay unreasonable salaries for sitting on d bench,,,,,,u can have money and still be foolish,it boils down to tactics

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by Jokerman(m): 12:08am On May 07, 2019
Moukandjo:

My guy, how will you sleep this night now?
Your Mourinho sacked for being a failure after spending £400m;
Your c.ronaldo carrying badluck to Juve & bundled out of the Italian cup for the first time in years after consecutive winnings & also in the UCL quarters for the first time in a while by kids;
Your Klopp going trophyless as usual;
The Barca & Messi you hate on their way to the treble;
The Guardiola you don't like on his way to a domestic treble.
This is too much for you to bear, my guy! Take heart! grin

So because Madrid pitied you now and allow you enter semi final this year, you can't respect your egbon

And Manchester United is still the greatest club in England, Madrid the greatest in Spain, Europe and the world...

And whether you like it or not

EPL, lAliga and serie title is more colorful than just lAliga title....... grin

Mourinho won 3 titles in Man utd egbon and he's also won of EPL greatest ever coaches, hope you know that??

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by osazsky(m): 12:11am On May 07, 2019
Jokerman:

So because Madrid pitied you now and allow you enter semi final this year, you can't respect your egbon

And Manchester United is still the greatest club in England, Madrid the greatest in Spain, Europe and the world...

And whether you like it or not

EPL, lAliga and serie title is more colorful than just lAliga title....... grin
oga go and sleep,the greatest club in england that has a wall as a striker,and has a Sanchez that collects free salary,everyone knows DAT d club is not been run well,u can have money and still b foolish,do u think this current man u team can defeat a determined lobi star team if Webb was not d one officiating,,, nor b man u way Everton trash 4

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by Jokerman(m): 12:13am On May 07, 2019
Moukandjo:

Pep actually took over a Barca that were trophyless for 2 good seasons. During those two years, they were bashed home & away by Madrid & even has an abysmal league record of 19 wins 10 draws & 9 freaking loses in one of those years!
Pep came, did major shakeups in the squad by releasing Deco, Ronaldinho, Zambrotta, Giovanni, Edmilson, Thuram, & introducing Busquets & Pedro & brought back Pique. Do you need me to remind you what he won in his first season? grin

Until Mourinho came and made 100 points with that same clueless barkalona
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by Jokerman(m): 12:15am On May 07, 2019
osazsky:
oga go and sleep,the greatest club in england that has a wall as a striker,and has a Sanchez that collects free salary,everyone knows DAT d club is not been run well,u can have money and still b foolish,do u think this current man u team can defeat a determined lobi star team if Webb was not d one officiating,,, nor b man u way Everton trash 4

Man utd is still the greatest club in England bro, just like Madrid is in Spain

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 12:16am On May 07, 2019
osazsky:
was larporte,bernafo Silva DAT didn't make d bench last season,Mendy,that played only 5games last season,ederson,,,last season,,,sane last two seasons. all those players u mentioned were bought last two seasons,after,jovetic,nolito,j Narva's were sold,d only player we bought this season was a 60m foolish marehz,like I said u are wise,u brought out all city players that were bought last two seasons and brought out d ones u bought this season,Nigerians ,,,am a city fan oga we didn't buy any player this season apart from marez and some academy players that were loaned to smaller clubs ague right
OK. Did u see Sané in the post? Even the last two seasons, did City win the league with all their spending?

Îf all clubs were oil rich like City or even PSG, we no go dey call am soccer again na

Shebi na Pep and money dey give una wey be "fans" mouth.

When e happen, breeze go blow, fowl yanch go open

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by cr7lomo: 12:19am On May 07, 2019
ovcwality:

Keep quiet, Guardiola is the greatest coach ever, that barca team was so entertaining to watch. Without money man u will be nothing, epl will be nothing, basically all this rich teams will be nothing too for a long run time if u decide to argue, so stop making excuses. city are here to dominate, when them chelsea be dey spend abramovic money, u no complain name now wey city get money too u wan complain ba? taaa!! grin

Guardiola greatest coach ever?? U and Tonto must have the same weed supplier
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by osazsky(m): 12:19am On May 07, 2019
Jokerman:

Man utd is still the greatest club in England bro, just like Madrid is in Spain
now that there is competition amongst 6 clubs u have gone hiding gone are those days when u were d only club DAT could afford defenders if 42 m in d 90s and a Rodney for 40m too,football has evolved and its a bit even now,thanks to d TV right,atkeast all clubs can spend now to some extent,I don't see man u winning any major throphys in 20 years time
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by osazsky(m): 12:21am On May 07, 2019
EbukaHades10:
OK. Did u see Sané in the post? Even the last two seasons, did City win the league with all their spending?

Îf all clubs were oil rich like City or even PSG, we no go dey call am soccer again na

Shebi na Pep and money dey give una wey be "fans" mouth.

When e happen, breeze go blow, fowl yanch go open
I don't understand but city is not d richest club in england,d last time I checked they were 4th,those that claim to b the richest y can't they spot talent,or are dey blind,,,,
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by cr7lomo: 12:23am On May 07, 2019
DissTroy:

You are a mischievous person. The argument was about Guardiola's managerial skills but like a devious potter, you skewed it on its axis to mould an argument which fits the narrative you intend to further
More aptly put, of the 10 teams that played in those five finals, Barcelona featured only twice, in which they won, failing to feature in three others. So I don't understand what you mean by dominate Europe from 2008 - 2012.

Guardiola was coach only from the 2008/2009 season to 2011/2012 season. In about 3 years, he won the UCL twice and with a semi final.

Freshly picked graduates from La Masia? Eto'o? Villa? Toure? Marquez? Henry? Abidal? Adriano? Mascherano? Oga, are you confusing La Masia for some place else?
Or perhaps, you mean Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta who are the mainstay of the team and well into their mid twenties then are the 'freshly picked'?

Messi, Pedro, Villa, Alba and many others were freshly picked to become mainstay first team Barca players by Guardiola.

Eto'o was phased off like Ronaldinho. [

That's by the way though. Let's forget that goof.
Guardiola dominated Germany like never before. Perhaps there is a form of dominance in Germany that beats a European treble, you can lecture us on that. Fact is, Guardiola has brought nothing new to Man City trophywise.
We are history now, you say. Even you can't defend that statement.

Guardiola still has the highest number of consecutive wins in history in the Spanish, German and English Premier League. He's got the best statistics so far.

You know you have lost an argument when you as a Man. United fan keep comparing one team (Barcelona) to a whole league (EPL). It's like a WWE handicap match against 19 opponents.

That's a pure lie... ancelotti has the record of consecutive wins with real Madrid...an European record
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by cr7lomo: 12:27am On May 07, 2019
DesChyko:

Correct me if I am wrong, but the year you stated was 2008 - 2012. I believe if you intended to say season, you can't blame me for not being able to read your mind. I simply countered exactly what you posted.

Let's pretend the fourth year and every other year in his managerial career didn't exist then. Assuming that wasn't the discussion that led us to this 'past'.

Messi that was part of 2006 Barca UCL squad freshly picked?? Villa of Valencia that balled at Valencia is now La Masia? Who was Alba sef in Barca's UCL winning squad? Even Pedro can't stake claim to a team shirt in 2009 Barca side!!

Well, seeing how right your statistics has been since you've been dropping them, I'm not looking forward to the bests you claim he has in the 'world'.

For one who derided me for turning this argument from Guardiola to Barcelona, this is very smart of you. Keep it up

Don't mind the guy...he gave u a fake info... ancelotti has the highest consecutive wins in la liga with real Madrid...u can google it
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 12:28am On May 07, 2019
osazsky:
I don't understand but city is not d richest club in england,d last time I checked they were 4th,those that claim to b the richest y can't they spot talent,or are dey blind,,,,
That one is their problem.

Richest or not, My point ís that anytime Liverpool matter comes up, u make it seem as if na we spend pass.

Why is that?

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 by cr7lomo: 12:31am On May 07, 2019
Moukandjo:

My guy, how will you sleep this night now?
Your Mourinho sacked for being a failure after spending £400m;
Your c.ronaldo carrying badluck to Juve & bundled out of the Italian cup for the first time in years after consecutive winnings & also in the UCL quarters for the first time in a while by kids;
Your Klopp going trophyless as usual;
The Barca & Messi you hate on their way to the treble;
The Guardiola you don't like on his way to a domestic treble.
This is too much for you to bear, my guy! Take heart! grin

U sound stupid...how did Ronaldo carry badluck to juve??...it's certain that u are suffering from psychosis

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th April 2018 / Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (3 - 0) On 24th June 2020 / ESL: All Six Premier League Teams Withdraw From Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.