Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Won't Give Balon D'or To Lionel Messi - Barcelona President - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Won't Give Balon D'or To Lionel Messi - Barcelona President (568 Views)

No African Country Voted For Osimhen For Balon D'or (Photo) / Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi / Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Give Balon D'or To Lionel Messi - Barcelona President by melodyogonna(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2019

Lionel Messi's incredible performance season in and out has
further distinguished him from other players. His performance this season is unquestionable and the yearly Balon D'Or award and World Best player is definitely in the bag for Lionel except the world ends before the day or Fifa decided to cancel him out.

Concerning who's the best player ever has always been a difficult question to answer but this type of question is not worth the stress for Barcelona president Bartomeu. Bartomeu in an interview believed that Lionel Messi is out of this world and any award given to player of his kind shouldn't come from this world. According to him he said " There will be 10 of them!" "I wouldn't even give him the Ballon d'Or.
He's beyond that now, in a category of his own. There are
great players, but he's in a different dimension."
Re: I Won't Give Balon D'or To Lionel Messi - Barcelona President by melodyogonna(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2019
Re: I Won't Give Balon D'or To Lionel Messi - Barcelona President by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 06, 2019
undecided
Re: I Won't Give Balon D'or To Lionel Messi - Barcelona President by Sundahjoe(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2019
cool sad

(1) (Reply)

Guardiola And Klopp Lead Shortlist For Best FIFA Men's Coach Of The Year / What Piers Morgan Said About Messi In 2011 / Messi Trending After Ronaldo Scored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.