Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Assassins After Me, My Son For Supporting Buhari – Mrs Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assassins After Me, My Son For Supporting Buhari – Mrs Obasanjo (284 Views)

Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians / Umar Ridwan Sacked For Supporting Buhari / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Assassins After Me, My Son For Supporting Buhari – Mrs Obasanjo by Gistok7: 1:21pm On May 06, 2019
Wife of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Mrs. Taiwo Obasanjo has said that her life and that of her child Olujonwo is under danger because of their choice to help President Muhammadu Buhari in the last decision.

Talking with GISTOK on Sunday, Mrs. Obasanjo said she was dependably informed that somebody, who isn’t satisfied with her choice to help Buhari, sent the professional killer to kill her and her child who is openly supporting President Buhari.

She said reliable data available to her unveiled that Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has paid the professional killers who are as of now trailing her to slaughter her and her Son Olujonwo. Mrs. Obasanjo said the professional killers plan to execute her first and influence it to show up as an equipped theft task.

As indicated by her, the second period of the plot is to kill her child, Olujonwo in another outfitted theft assault. She stated: ” I need the world to realize that my life and that of my child, Olujonwo is under danger for supporting President Muhammadu Buhari in the last race.

” An entirely dependable source has educated me that ‘Baba’ Obasanjo has conveyed professional killers to slaughter my child and me since he is unsettled that we bolstered Buhari to win the last race. ” They have been paid to execute us and make it resemble an equipped theft assault.

I am shouting out now to let the entire world realize who to fault if anything happens to my child and me. Since my child and I communicated our help for Buhari’s organization and his mission for re-appointment, Baba Obasanjo has not been content with us. I am speaking to any individual who knows ‘Baba’ to please let him know not to murder my Son and me.

read more: https://gistok.ng/assassins-after-me-my-son-for-supporting-buhari-mrs-obasanjo/

Re: Assassins After Me, My Son For Supporting Buhari – Mrs Obasanjo by Mynd44: 1:37pm On May 06, 2019

(1)

Just In: Court Grants Pdp’s Adeleke Bail, Adjourns Case / We 've Kick Started Aketi Reelection In Iju, Says Oba Farukanmi / 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.