Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,664 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari (513 Views)

FG And 36 State Governors Agree To Create State Police To Combat Insecurity / Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' / Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by sharpden: 1:23pm On May 06, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has said there is no alternative plan at the moment to combat insecurity going on across the country.

Mr Buhari also said losing weight is evidence that one is working hard.

The Nigerian leader stated this on Sunday shortly after returning from the United Kingdom where he went on a private visit.

A reporter of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) accosted him while he was at the airport, wanting to know if there would be another strategic plan to combat insecurity in the country given the recent spike in crimes especially in the Northern part of the country.

“Are we likely to see a different approach in the fight against insecurity, especially kidnappings which is a big issue now Sir?” the journalist queried.

Dissenting, the president said he had just seen the acting Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, and the physical appearance of the Police Boss indicates that the latter is working hard.

“No, I have just seen the IG, he’s lossing weight so I think he is working very hard,” Buhari answered.

Insecurity in that part of the country has been on spike even before the 2019 general election.

Mr Buhari who sought a second term in office was re-elected on the platform of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC).

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/politicstimesng.com/no-alternative-plan-to-combat-insecurity-now-says-president-buhari/amp/
Re: No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by Arexit: 1:37pm On May 06, 2019
Next level
Re: No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by simonlee(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2019
This guy shud be flushed out of aso rock asap!

1 Like

Re: No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by sharpden: 1:40pm On May 06, 2019
grin

Next levels
Re: No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by Optional09: 1:41pm On May 06, 2019
What he is simply telling Nigerians is that it’s time for you to revolt. He can not protect you. Revolt!

Nigerians are so dull they can’t understand anything.

Buhari may also be trying to transfer government back to the military, which is why he’s funding insecurity.

So when you revolt you should do so with your last blood with clearity of purpose. My 10 kobo

2 Likes

Re: No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by sharpden: 1:52pm On May 06, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2019
SMH what a president angry
Re: No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2019
Im sorry i ever expected anything from this man

Im sorry ,im truly sorry ....nigeria would be worse in 2023

How can someone be proud in his ignorance ...security is your first job if u cant offer than u have no reason being there

Gosh

2 Likes

Re: No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by Racoon(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2019
Imagine! sad Imagine a president whose number-1 constitutional responsibility is to not only to ensure but provide security is here talking irresponsibly.Buhari fully knows he have nothing to offer but couldnt offer to let it be.

After he went to Jos to tell the beleaguered natives that the "“Nobody can say that we haven’t done well in terms of security, we have done our best, but the way this situation is now, we can only pray,” the president said.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/274045-what-buhari-gov-lalong-told-plateau-citizens-over-killings.html%3famp_markup=1
and that "my service chiefs are still racking their heads."

Guess the gullible Nigerians who voted this slowpoke esp.down the core north including his Kastina home state can see the disaster they have incured upon themselves? Meanwhile, where are the mummified zombies of this useless government? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by Racoon(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2019
shocked Next level demonstration of crass incompetency.Oh Nigeria behold thy leaders.
Re: No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by Ventura1: 2:44pm On May 06, 2019
Kai! Completely out of ideas
Re: No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by blujoi(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2019
Buhari says the IG has lost weight, many have lost their lives.......isn’t it time someone lost their jobs, if you cannot come up with solutions undecided
Re: No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by Racoon(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2019
[s]
mrvitalis:
Im sorry i ever expected anything from this man.Im sorry ,im truly sorry ....nigeria would be worse in 2023

How can someone be proud in his ignorance ...security is your first job if u cant offer than u have no reason being there.Gosh
[/s]Abeg enjoy change & next level.
Re: No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by SarkinYarki: 3:06pm On May 06, 2019
ofcourse the security situation is exactly Buhari wants it as it has allowed him evenly spread Jihadist Mujahedeens all over Nigeria imposition for the complete islamization of the secular state
Re: No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by GreyLaw(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2019
If this man were the president of a serious country, he would have been more circumspect in his actions and words.

God give you wisdom, baba. You really need it
Re: No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by bishopkay: 3:44pm On May 06, 2019
mrvitalis:
Im sorry i ever expected anything from this man

Im sorry ,im truly sorry ....nigeria would be worse in 2023

How can someone be proud in his ignorance ...security is your first job if u cant offer than u have no reason being there

Gosh

I be Wan say God punish you but I'd hold back my curses.

If you're just seeing this in the man now, then you're of all men most stupid

Back to the topic... Did you people see the useless president's reply?
Re: No Alternative Plan To Combat Insecurity Now, Says President Buhari by helinues: 3:45pm On May 06, 2019
Is that a talk?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari, Security Chiefs In Closed Door Meeting / Withdraw From Presidential Tribunal - PDP Tells Appeal Court President / Islamization Process In Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.