Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

See What Goodluck Jonathan Wants Nigerian Muslims To Do During Ramadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Goodluck Jonathan Wants Nigerian Muslims To Do During Ramadan (285 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Wants Those Who Attacked His House Exposed / What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / What Goodluck Jonathan Told Me About 2019 Calculations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Goodluck Jonathan Wants Nigerian Muslims To Do During Ramadan by lekanolas: 2:39pm On May 06, 2019
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has sent a powerful message to all Muslims in the country as they begin the Ramadan fast.

In a Facebook post, Jonathan enjoined Muslims in Nigeria to use this period of deep spiritual introspection to pray to Almighty God for the peace and, progress of Nigeria.

“As today marks the beginning of the holy month of Ramadan, I urge our Muslim brothers and sisters to pray for a country filled with peace, harmony, and joy.

“ It is also my sincere wish that the mercy of Allah will guide you all to achieve the desired purification of the soul.

"Wishing you a blessed and Happy Ramadan!"

http://newsday.com.ng/goodluck-jonathan-urges-nigerian-muslims-to-pray-for-peace-as-ramadan-begins/
Re: See What Goodluck Jonathan Wants Nigerian Muslims To Do During Ramadan by etrouble: 3:32pm On May 06, 2019
Muslims don't associate with drunkards during Ramadan. so keep your address to your looting wife imPatience Mama Piss.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Averts Impending Unrest, Calms FCT Protesters / Just In: Court Grants Pdp’s Adeleke Bail, Adjourns Case / Aide Says Peter Obi Didn’t Suffer Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.