Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Hj - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hj (564 Views)

Hj / Hj (2) (3) (4)

Hj by go4goldnow: 5:24pm On May 06, 2019
Re: Hj by go4goldnow: 5:38pm On May 06, 2019
Moderator please do the needful.... help
Re: Hj by zevous: 6:18pm On May 06, 2019
go4goldnow:
House please help a brother, I was stop in yaba for U- turn offence, my phone map have koba mii, my head oh and i was charge 35,500 naira which i was even begging them for 10k which they insist now the deflated my tyre and told me to come tomorrow that they wont collect the 10k....in this dry time for naija..... please help me with the normal price to be paid and procedure to go about .... help please help cos even that 10k i want to give them I will suffer in cos I have noting left in my account, na my uncle car i quick take go buy something for yaba..... e gbemi ohhhh

If it's FRSC that arrested you.. Route Violation is 5K..
LASTMA illegal U turn is 2k fine
I don't know how much VIO charge but it shouldn't be up to 35k.. Tell them you would like to go with them to the office. Any bribe suppose no pass 5-10k

Note: prices of their traffic offense is on their website. Just check with agency arrested you and print out the price of your violation. If they prove stubborn insist to go to their office to pay your fine
Re: Hj by go4goldnow: 7:40pm On May 06, 2019
I was at there silly office and all they insisted was that I should pay 25,500 fine, I asked them to give me account to make the payment to but the said all they take is cash

zevous:

I don't know how much VIO charge but it shouldn't be up to 35k.. Tell them you would like to go with them to the office. Any bribe suppose no pass 5-10k

Note: prices of their traffic offense is on their website. Just check with agency arrested you and print out the price of your violation. If they prove stubborn insist to go to their office to pay your fine
Re: Hj by go4goldnow: 8:59pm On May 06, 2019
Help help help !!!
Re: Hj by DelTel(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2019
Pure Illegality.

This receipt is just a conjecture by criminal elements and connivance of some official in the local govt to fleece motorists.

If you can get a personnel of any security agencies to accompany you to their office, you can be rest assured you won't pay a dime to get your vehicle out.

You will also be surprised the so-called LG chairman will claim ignorance of this stupidity if and when informed.

Re: Hj by agarawu23(m): 3:52am On May 07, 2019
go4goldnow:
House please help a brother, I was stop in yaba for U- turn offence, my phone map have koba mii, my head oh and i was charge 35,500 naira which i was even begging them for 10k which they insist now the deflated my tyre and told me to come tomorrow that they wont collect the 10k....in this dry time for naija..... please help me with the normal price to be paid and procedure to go about .... help please help cos even that 10k i want to give them I will suffer in cos I have noting left in my account, na my uncle car i quick take go buy something for yaba..... e gbemi ohhhh

Edit: I still begged them so they insisted that I pay 25,500 naira without that I am not taking my car, below is the ticket given
i doubt you will be able to drag much with them since the car isn't yours. But you still need to let them show you the official fine of your offence in their website. Road safety is 5k so I don't know the agency thats asking you to pay 25k.

Which car was arrested?
Re: Hj by globalresource: 4:25am On May 07, 2019
Just imagine... I was once charged like that by one local government in ib.later I know their prices were illegal
Re: Hj by go4goldnow: 5:25am On May 07, 2019
I was at there office but they are all thugs and what there cashier also said was that I should just go and bring 25k in a very rude manner and chased me out of there under the step office, I am trying my best to make some contact with high profile people on Twitter to see how best they can be of help and alot of people were sharing there same experience which they have encounter with those people in yaba. ..I pray God send helper to me today oh

agarawu23:
i doubt you will be able to drag much with them since the car isn't yours. But you still need to let them show you the official fine of your offence in their website. Road safety is 5k so I don't know the agency thats asking you to pay 25k.

Which car was arrested?
Re: Hj by go4goldnow: 5:27am On May 07, 2019
Thank you very much for you response sir, someone is trying to help me with some military men contact but I am still awaiting the person response if you know of anyone that can be of help my arms are widely open sir

DelTel:
Pure Illegality.

This receipt is just a conjecture by criminal elements and connivance of some official in the local govt to fleece motorists.

If you can get a personnel of any security agencies to accompany you to their office, you can be rest assured you won't pay a dime to get your vehicle out.

You will also be surprised the so-called LG chairman will claim ignorance of this stupidity if and when informed.

Re: Hj by go4goldnow: 7:35am On May 07, 2019
Thank u for that sir
zevous:

Re: Hj by Mayor555(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2019
go4goldnow:
Thank u for that sir

How did you resolve this issue?

Please tell us.
Re: Hj by go4goldnow: 1:32pm On May 08, 2019
My uncle called one of his airforce friend to go with me over there but still we eventually still paid 10,000 naira... those people are asshole... the 10k I was begging them with before was what they later collected the next day. Even with the airforce they still did alot of shakara because they are all thugs there... I will advice people to be extra careful on that route cos there are alot of those guys out there now cos while I was there the next day they still came in with about 10 cars while I was there with the airforce but still all the money is not going to our governmentto help repair bad road but to some set of touts....I just hope Nigeria will be better some day.... Big thanks to you all that reply and gave me advise on how to go about it. God bless you also shame on the moderator that refuse to help push this to front page for Nigerians to see what we are going through on the street of naija and learn from my own little mistake and not do the same.

Mayor555:

How did you resolve this issue?

Please tell us.

CLOSED / Moderately Sharp Affordable Naija Used Cars For Quick Sale In Lagos / Still availbought new Volkswagen Tiguan TIS (2013) For Grab!@ 1.5m & negotiable)